What's new

[Gachopin island] 堕ちた楽園でキスをして / Kiss Me in the Fallen Eden (RJ168196)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok, this game is the same author of babylon 365

i highly recommand his game, his last game promised unparalleled gameplay, to my knowledge no game in the RPG maker history matched his work

so please do not mind about the artstyle (the blog said that it is his own fetish)

Translation thread here!

Last edited by a moderator:

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

Yea i played babylon 365 , it's a very long game (more than 20 hrs if u don't stright up skip the dialogs ) with a good story (confusing at the start ) and with really cool gameplay mechanics ( there are a lot of different things that u usually don't see in rpg maker games ).
Personally i love the art style ( yea the "strange" proportions are my things , i'm not exactly a vanilla guy ) but i can see why lot of ppl don't like it , if u can go beyond that it's a very well made game (i got some few crashes here and there but nothing game breaking )

Would love to play this new game but sadly i can't buy from Dlsite jp (and i would gladly give him money to support his works , there are very few like them sadly ) and a game like this probably is not going to be found anytime soon.

I've played the demo and seems that this game technically can be even better than the first one.

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can you sum up the features of the game? i didn't play the previous game and i'm quite curious about this one.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good Gameplay ... but the art ...
well, doesn't really matter, since I can still stomach the art ...:p
I hope it will have really good gameplay as promised ...

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can you sum up the features of the game? i didn't play the previous game and i'm quite curious about this one.
babylon 365? ... that game involves a ton of mechanism, you play as a prime minster who puts him/her self at the very front line. a switching between 12 month SLG and RPG with action, puzzle solving and mini games.
a real mixed bag, but the amount of content is extraordinary, the game is superb

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the start is kind of limitate , but at some point u even get a sort of free roaming in a big map , kind of like old rpgs like chrono trigger or final fantasy where u follow the flow of the story unlocking more features and at some point u even get a ship to move on the overworld , something on that line.
It's very far from the average rpg maker game u see everyday .

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know if it's actually delivering game-play wise? Beachball breasts are pretty gross in my opinion (feel free to disagree if they happen to be your thing), but I can probably deal with them if the game is good, cause this isn't one I'll be playing for the art. Those breasts... Bleugh!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

babylon 365? ... that game involves a ton of mechanism, you play as a prime minster who puts him/her self at the very front line. a switching between 12 month SLG and RPG with action, puzzle solving and mini games.
Can't find babylon 365 at ULMF ...
can someone please upload it to MEGA or torrent ?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't find babylon 365 at ULMF ...
can someone please upload it to MEGA or torrent ?
googled the rj of that game "RJ093058"and found it in anime sharing
the rapidgator is premium, but the uploaded file is not, takes almost an hour though

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I downloaded the trial.
Decrypt it to check the art.

This is on body modification tier of size.

Gonna NOPE outta here.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh shit.

babylon 365 was crazy good. i can only wonder how good this game will be after all he's learned makin that

too bad there's no way in hell there will ever be a translation. people can't get past the art.

Xecty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what i could see from the cg of the trial version there is a standard cg and censored (covered with white clouds) and to be fair the cg is very fetish oriented definitely not suited for everyone.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

googled the rj of that game "RJ093058"and found it in anime sharing
the rapidgator is premium, but the uploaded file is not, takes almost an hour though
can't DL it since it's too big and get disconnected in the middle ...
found smaller size at Anime share too ... (multi part download tough) ... =3= ...
and yeah, the game art is meh, but the script ... wow ...

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what i could see from the cg of the trial version there is a standard cg and censored (covered with white clouds) and to be fair the cg is very fetish oriented definitely not suited for everyone.
sadly babylon got the naked standing pictures ( during some dialogs) censored for some reason but not the h CGs , well since the art is not for everyone ppl robably are happy for this ( not me ò,,,ò ) , but the new game in the trial ask u at the start if u are 18+ or 16. The 18+ is totally uncensored , the 16+ should be censored ( so if the art make u puke... that's a good way to enjoy the gameplay with less pain ).

Yeah would love to see even just a partial of both games , with a partial the capital management would be way easier ( and the skills too since sometimes VNR go nuts in the menu =S ).
But that's not gonna happen =\

Last edited:
OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sadly babylon got the naked standing pictures ( during some dialogs) censored for some reason but not the h CGs , well since the art is not for everyone ppl robably are happy for this ( not me ò,,,ò ) , but the new game in the trial ask u at the start if u are 18+ or 16. The 18+ is totally uncensored , the 16+ should be censored ( so if the art make u puke... that's a good way to enjoy the gameplay with less pain ).

Yeah would love to see even just a partial of both games , with a partial the capital management would be way easier ( and the skills too since sometimes VNR go nuts in the menu =S ).
But that's not gonna happen =\
to uncensor babylon press S when people are talking

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what can i say, i am not too much into the art's style/fetish, however i dl'ed babylon and the game is ACTUALLY good, tried it for a day and i can see where the "hype" is coming from, if new game is as good as 365 then i'm in.

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tried the demo of the new game and i'm pretty excited too, though I'm not sure if its just me but I've been getting this error that comes up at the start of a random encounter now and I dunno but i will check out their last game now that i know they exist.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone happen to know how to save in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.