What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alright.. I want to try a full translation on something.. this one kinda caught my eye so I decided on it.

I will be trying to translate the 4th game of the Bitch Tamashi Rio series. As far as I know the 1st and the 2nd game was translated already. Not sure if anybody's secretly working on the 3rd one for months.. so I guess I'm leaving that one out.

Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 game thread here.
I took a look at the game files and the events seems manageable for me. Therefore I'm aiming for a full translation. It will take some time though.. don't expect me to finish it soon.

Edited: Alright~! The translation is done!

Just overwrite the data files as you normally would with partial translation files and the game would be translated in full.
If there were any major issues regarding the translation patch, do feel free to notify me under this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (Translation)

i've finished the game and would be great to get a grasp on the story! :D

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation)

Not sure if you've considered translating the 3rd game. To the best of my knowledge no one is picking away at it currently. However I believe the main reason for that is some of the characters speak in a rough dialect that makes it hard to understand/translate.

Although I would be eternally grateful if you managed it at some point in my lifetime. Course I could just learn Japanese in my spare time but yeah.... Anywho you have my thanks translating this one. I shall pass my time playing Blade and Soul eagerly awaiting this. ^^

Reputation score

Not sure if you've considered translating the 3rd game. To the best of my knowledge no one is picking away at it currently. However I believe the main reason for that is some of the characters speak in a rough dialect that makes it hard to understand/translate.

*snip*
The characters speak in a rough equivalent to an extremely heavy southern drawl. It would require more fluency than a machine can provide, so it's basically limited to actual speakers of the language.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the progress!

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm.. I'm not sure about the language used in the third game. Actually, I did not finish the 3rd game.. can't remember why I didn't though.

I just thought somebody might have already started translating the 3rd game so I chose to translate the 4th one.. but I guess not.

I guess I will take another look at the third game after I finish translating this.

..anyway, I should report my progress.
Things has been going quite alright. Hopefully I maintain the pace I am going and I should be able to finish translating this game in full by the end of next week.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm.. I'm not sure about the language used in the third game. Actually, I did not finish the 3rd game.. can't remember why I didn't though.

I just thought somebody might have already started translating the 3rd game so I chose to translate the 4th one.. but I guess not.

I guess I will take another look at the third game after I finish translating this.

..anyway, I should report my progress.
Things has been going quite alright. Hopefully I maintain the pace I am going and I should be able to finish translating this game in full by the end of next week.
I actually liked the 3rd game more than the 4th game as it felt the most different from the others and a good change of pace. I was thinking that VRCT from HRPGHeaven probably translated the 3rd game, but maybe not, considering that there was no "Christmas Gift" last month.

I'm really looking forward to your translation of this! Hopefully, if you're still up for it, you can translate the 3rd game as well :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know the third game is translated.

Pretty sure it's by Starke's group at HRPGheaven.
Now, they don't really share translations outside much. (something about drama here, they used to do a christmas thing but they ended up getting a bunch of abuse or something so they stopped)

Either way, IIRC the problem was that the big black dudes in 3 don't speak normal japanese, they speak some strange dialect or pig-latin version or something, which is a real bitch to translate.

Frankly, Rio 4 is way better anyway. Looking forwards to this translation a lot. Rep to you.

I actually liked the 3rd game more than the 4th game as it felt the most different from the others and a good change of pace. I was thinking that VRCT from HRPGHeaven probably translated the 3rd game, but maybe not, considering that there was no "Christmas Gift" last month.
Missed your comment there.

yeah, I'm pretty sure he did, or someone from Hrpg-heaven did, but i saw something in the Christmas thread about how they stopped doing it because last year the thread was full of people flaming and complaining that they should give it all away all year.

Looks like it won't be shared.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation WIP)

Alright...! The translation has been finished.

See post #1

Apply it as though it's a partial translation by overwriting the data files and the game would be translated in full.
If there is any problems, do tell me about it!

Last edited:

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation WIP)

Alright...! The translation has been finished.

Apply it as though it's a partial translation by overwriting the data files and the game would be translated in full.
If there is any problems, do tell me about it!
Holy crap that was swift work, thanks!

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You are amazing, thank you!

I looked into the third one before and it seems the natives speak using Katakana only, that's probably why machine translations won't work. Hope you'll look into it though, I love these games :)

EDIT: I've played through it, good job! I've found one scene untranslated, no big deal. Attached screenshot of it if you want to look it up.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT: I've played through it, good job! I've found one scene untranslated, no big deal. Attached screenshot of it if you want to look it up.
Oh.. okay. Sorry... looks like I missed it.

I translated the lines, removed a minor bug made by myself and reuploaded the files in my link.

Hopefully it's fixed!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first half of the final experiment is untranslated too. (the part where they blindfold and drug her)

The bit after she leaves the lab and gets found by a guard (and left in a room full of drugged guards) is translated though.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The first half of the final experiment is untranslated too. (the part where they blindfold and drug her)

The bit after she leaves the lab and gets found by a guard (and left in a room full of drugged guards) is translated though.
Argh... i forgot those tabs!

Alright.. i translated them and updated the file.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there are some untranslated part, when rio go to the nurse room without the nurse uniform and she will be rape by the two guards.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there are some untranslated part, when rio go to the nurse room without the nurse uniform and she will be rape by the two guards.
Mmm.. ok.. There are several triggers for that event. I translated two out of four triggers that worked for me because I don't see how a person could use the other two as triggers.

Looks like you somehow managed to found a way to trigger them.

Anyway, I translated them and updated the file once again. Thanks for the heads up!

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translating this, played through the first three games and now this. :D

Another great sequel i would say.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work!

Has there been a translation of the third game yet?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- i found some unstranslated text...when you talk with the guy in jail next to you(Mash) in your leather suit.

Last edited: