What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is a WIP project. More info can be seen in the daily blog of the creator.

Download
Password:uroom
bottom text box, enter captcha, 3 alpha numeric characters.

Genre: NTR, Linear/Fixed route defloration event (bloodless), male protagonist, sister(sibling), sister(church), magical girl, multiple heroines, interchangeable heroines in party though you cannot choose them yourself, they go with the flow of the story.

release date: undetermined

Personal review, decent demo. hated the linearity of event flow(cannot make any choices to protect their virginities). Quite heavy ntr scenes as the protagonist is pathetic, physical wise and personality wise, example like he might be brave at times to stand up against the thugs that are about to rape them but was brought down by a punch. LOL.

Will buy if they add in an option to clear the routes without being sullied

Last edited by a moderator:

comradered

Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

This is a WIP project. More info can be seen in the daily blog of the creator.

Download
Password:uroom
bottom text box, enter captcha, 3 alpha numeric characters.

Genre: NTR, Linear/Fixed route defloration event (bloodless), male protagonist, sister(sibling), sister(church), magical girl, multiple heroines, interchangeable heroines in party though you cannot choose them yourself, they go with the flow of the story.

release date: undetermined

Personal review, decent demo. hated the linearity of event flow(cannot make any choices to protect their virginities). Quite heavy ntr scenes as the protagonist is pathetic, physical wise and personality wise, example like he might be brave at times to stand up against the thugs that are about to rape them but was brought down by a punch. LOL.

Will buy if they add in an option to clear the routes without being sullied
Uhh, if this really is an NTR game, not being able to do anything pretty normal. Hell, the only NTR themed game I know of that lets you prevent those scenes is Oyako Rankan.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This NTR hype stuff thingy need to die faster -.-
Lately all the new game always have NTR tag on it....

U-room circle is 1 of the best gameplay and story plot circle i know.
and now they decided to make NTR game as well -.- (hate this tag)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Y u say this? To each their own, no?

On a more serious note, I hope this game lets you continue from bad decisions. I hated how I got deadlocked into a game over from my progress back in his last game.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On a more serious note, I hope this game lets you continue from bad decisions. I hated how I got deadlocked into a game over from my progress back in his last game.
I started saving before talking to any NPC or changing the area in RPG Maker games by now, so I can always go back.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR doesn't bother me much (though it got weirdly popular around last year for some raisin) but multiple characters + male protag is euurghhh.

comradered

Reputation score

Played through the demo, and its safe to say I'm pretty excited about this.

That said, I did hate how useless the MC really was, even in battles. The female love interest even gives him subtle and not-so-subtle hints that she really does like him (they were childhood friends), and all he does is pretend he doesn't really remember (although he does).

Hell, her sister has much more useful skills, although admittedly she's on the support side. Though from the looks of it, the game might be setting him up as the ultimate bad guy. Probably gets possessed by the BBEG.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess the reason i suddenly really hate NTR is because of CM3D2 i just played recently.
If i had to express it... its how the girl got full voice sound innocent crying and begging asking for you (the master) when she got NTR-ed by VIP.

I guess looking at this really hurt my feeling and now i'm waiting if there someone out there made the agth code already to text hook it.... this event interest me (and so i stoped playing until more stuff out)

Back to the game....
Same hate useless MC, i'm actually looking foward that he lost everything in the end :p
Well lets wait for full release this circle game always got my attention :D

comradered

Reputation score

I guess the reason i suddenly really hate NTR is because of CM3D2 i just played recently.
If i had to express it... its how the girl got full voice sound innocent crying and begging asking for you (the master) when she got NTR-ed by VIP.

I guess looking at this really hurt my feeling and now i'm waiting if there someone out there made the agth code already to text hook it.... this event interest me (and so i stoped playing until more stuff out)

Back to the game....
Same hate useless MC, i'm actually looking foward that he lost everything in the end :p
Well lets wait for full release this circle game always got my attention :D
Uhh, that was probably your fault. You could have gotten another maid and made her do the Service parts of the game.

I don't really hate the MC. The whole "powerless against alpha males" thing makes me kind of pity him. Kinda like NTRPG2's protagonist, Mars. Only this time the plot might be pointing at him actually gaining powers via evil demon guy. Who knows what will happen when he does?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload it to mega or something? I can't get it to download from their site.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Can anyone upload it to mega or something? I can't get it to download from their site.
I tried it, it should work. What problems are you facing? Unable to access to the site?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried it, it should work. What problems are you facing? Unable to access to the site?
It was so slow and timed out many times. Tried again an hour later and it worked.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone upload the demo to mega? Because dling from the site is slow and keeps on timing out :(

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

that art looks so good

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NTR...the only time when its okay to have a male protagonist.

This is just flat out wrong. This is one thing that annoys me about NTR ragers; not only are they hypocritical whiners but they always seem to claim that everything is NTR and that their tastes are so oppressed or some shit, even though vanilla, harem, and general wish-fulfillment are FAR more numerous than NTR, fat, ugly, old men, etc. This especially applies to hentai anime/manga/doujins. It is true that hentai games do have less wish-fulfillment games (unless you count visual novels) but NTR is definitely not the majority.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

and we have way too many games with big breast so they should go as well
and vanilla and rape games and...

don't like the genre, don't play the genre it's simple.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I reached the end of demo where some weird dude covered in red and black smoke showed up.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know who the artist is for U-Room games?
Pretty sure it's the same person who did the art for

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Does anyone know who the artist is for U-Room games?
Pretty sure it's the same person who did the art for
Uhh, its drawn by u-room.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Goes by the name of 宇 in pixiv or maybe in general.