Fellatio
Rape
Tentacle Sex

Developed By:

Release Date:
July 23rd, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:
One girl's search for the reason she was born.

Rated R-18

The main story is simple and linear.
Only, there are many traps to ensnare the girl.
These are H events.
Difficulty is normal (it might be absurd going solo)

Ecchi events are,
lesbian, blowjob, shota, tentacles, prostitute,
mischief, failure ecchi, sweet ecchi, more.
No voice, but BGM and BGS are included

41 base CGs
Over 1000 total!
Over 150 scenes of pleasure!
(More may be added in an update)

You can complete the game as fast as 3 hours.
A completionist playthrough takes about 10 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Two Women Army -TWA-

Oh now this is interesting... Especially since the character(s?) look like Puru/Puru Two

Edit: After playing for a bit, there's a lewd/corruption system going on for people that like it. And there's even some mini-deformed Zakus as monsters so it's gotta be them.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope you enjoy it.
I won't be playing this game anytime soon.
I've just started playing Lightning Warrior Raidy III in english and since I'm a big fan of the series, I won't stop til I make a 100% walkthrough on it xD

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well im stuck at the beginning. I can't manage to beat the girl at the end of the training area and i dont know where to and how to heal or level up.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can sleep in your bed to rest, as for the girl, make sure you have your items equipped, should be easy then.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well im stuck at the beginning. I can't manage to beat the girl at the end of the training area and i dont know where to and how to heal or level up.
That happened to me. Just start a new game. I looked EVERYWHERE. After you beat her you will be able to sleep in bed/etc. It's impossible to beat her at 1hp =x It won't take you long at all to get back to where you were.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You should already have a weapon, if not, you should talk to the weapons shop (hammer sign) and the armor shop (shoes sign). It's the area left of... the guild? whatever that place is. (Up 1 left 1 of the training area). Equip everything. You have no healing items yet, and you level up the winning fights same as every rpg o.o

If all else fails, pray she misses a few times. (I forgot to equip weapons, she missed 3 times, I won. Barely)

After the training area, bed/bath = full health. Item shop will sell healing items, etc etc.

x07zero

Reputation score

Hope you enjoy it.
I won't be playing this game anytime soon.
I've just started playing Lightning Warrior Raidy III in english and since I'm a big fan of the series, I won't stop til I make a 100% walkthrough on it xD
Wait, What !!! Raidy III in english? o_O

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... Am i crazy, or does the training course in the game remind anyone else of the tutorial area from Modern Warfare 2?

Also, how do I heal? Neither the inn or the girl's house will let me sleep there...

EDIT: Derp, forgot to read the whole thread. Wow, that seems like MASSIVE design oversight to not have any sort of healing in the beginning area. At least have some of the dummies drop some healing items for god's sake. =_='

EDIT2: Weird. Levelling up to Lvl 3 seems to have restored all my HP even though it didn't when I hit Lvl 2. Problem solved, I suppose.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... Am i crazy, or does the training course in the game remind anyone else of the tutorial area from Modern Warfare 2?

Also, how do I heal? Neither the inn or the girl's house will let me sleep there...

EDIT: Derp, forgot to read the whole thread. Wow, that seems like MASSIVE design oversight to not have any sort of healing in the beginning area. At least have some of the dummies drop some healing items for god's sake. =_='

EDIT2: Weird. Levelling up to Lvl 3 seems to have restored all my HP even though it didn't when I hit Lvl 2. Problem solved, I suppose.
You can go sleep in your bed and take a bath once a day. Both restores hp/mana AFAIK.
But only after you went to the head-honcho again, after completing the training course, I think.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You should already have a weapon, if not, you should talk to the weapons shop (hammer sign) and the armor shop (shoes sign). It's the area left of... the guild? whatever that place is. (Up 1 left 1 of the training area). Equip everything. You have no healing items yet, and you level up the winning fights same as every rpg o.o

If all else fails, pray she misses a few times. (I forgot to equip weapons, she missed 3 times, I won. Barely)

After the training area, bed/bath = full health. Item shop will sell healing items, etc etc.
Thanks that helped me out. Turns out I didnt have my gun equipped.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, What !!! Raidy III in english? o_O
Yeah dude lol.
There's a thread on these forums, just look it up xD
Oh there's a ton of links for the english version out there, go figure :cool:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, I don't think the scene recollection room is even complete given the message the computer outputs

Not to mention it has bug where an event auto starts upon entry so you're trapped in a text loop

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to Ver 1.03 where the bugs appeared to have been fixed and the recollection room added. Perhaps we should see if it would hit the net.

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck after defeating the 3 green alien looking things.There is a unkilleable bird protecting a nest that deals way too much damage and a cliff where i seem to need an items to jump down but i cant find it at all T_T.

Stuck after second boss.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im stuck after defeating the 3 green alien looking things.There is a unkilleable bird protecting a nest that deals way too much damage and a cliff where i seem to need an items to jump down but i cant find it at all T_T.

Stuck after second boss.
I think after the 3 robots you unlock another map after talking with her boss.

Are there any events with her companion?
I never take her with me after she blocked a couple for MC

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a masturbate scene with her during the night if you go her house. Not sure what triggers it though. But there would be a prompt on your washing machine during the day saying that your underwear is missing or something like that

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GAH! your right! i kept talking to the horse lady to go into the wood so i never checked to see if there was a new map from the gate keeper damn!

thanks

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stuck after second boss.
To kill that bird, go buy items. Those wine bottle looking things inflict status effects. And they're quite good. Some cause blindness, some cause poison, some cause paralysis. And they stack. So blind it and poison it, and just keep shooting until something wears off, then re-apply. All that's behind it is a weapon anyway.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone happens to have the 1.10 version with the new events?