What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] Beat Blade Haruka ( Official English Release)

E

erobotan

Yup!! You read that right, Beat Blade Haruka is getting an english release, ALICESOFT'S OFFICIAL ENGLISH RELEASE!!!! (though I'm a bit sad that it's not Escalayer T__T)

Hopefully this will pave more way to more of Alicesoft's titles. Read the info

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Beat Blade Haruka (Alicesoft - Official English Release)

HOLY SHIT!

I coulda sworn Alicesoft was pro anti-gaijin too. This is a serious title compared to the usual one fap softhouse-seal titles they've been doing. Something you'd see JAST do and then take 10 years to complete.

I gotta say though, if they decide to alter or censor anything like they've done in the past I will continue to pillage! Like they did in soul link.

Anyway, Alicesoft title getting an official translation for once. Even if it's mangagamer quality this is still pretty nice.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, they are even doing a kiss for the petals, i played at least half of that games line up. my favorite couple was the pink/red hair with the princess like mature blonde girl who really loved ecchi time with her gf.

anyways, this is great news. i thought they hated westerners. i can't wait for escalayer reboot to come stateside. maybe... MAYBE even an official rance game / rance X!

OP
E

erobotan

HOLY SHIT!

I coulda sworn Alicesoft was pro anti-gaijin too. This is a serious title compared to the usual one fap softhouse-seal titles they've been doing. Something you'd see JAST do and then take 10 years to complete.

I gotta say though, if they decide to alter or censor anything like they've done in the past I will continue to pillage! Like they did in soul link.

Anyway, Alicesoft title getting an official translation for once. Even if it's mangagamer quality this is still pretty nice.

well, after that Feminist & SJW groups make a fuss about protecting imaginary girl's right (lol?), it can't be helped that the japanese eroge companies start hating gaijin .. i mean these western feminist succesfully forced the japanese government to create a bill that limiting their creative freedom ..

It's a good thing that they decide to rebuild the bridge, we have to work hard to protect it too!

what did they censor in Soul Link?
wow, they are even doing a kiss for the petals, i played at least half of that games line up. my favorite couple was the pink/red hair with the princess like mature blonde girl who really loved ecchi time with her gf.

anyways, this is great news. i thought they hated westerners. i can't wait for escalayer reboot to come stateside. maybe... MAYBE even an official rance game / rance X!
I think I played the 3rd one? the one with megane girl, I wish they create more megane characters^^

Official Rance will be a dream come true for many perverts here XD! Though Escalayer is still number one for me ^^

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what did they censor in Soul Link?
A bathing scene that wasn't erotic in any way. This might have been a time when the feminazis were active in attacking the Japanese. Perhaps things will be different this time, though people are still scared of internet feminazis for some reason...

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dam, wish it was Escaslayer... but this is great too! Dont hav to rely on VNReader now~

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'M
SO
HYPED!!!!

not because of this game though (even if it's awesome as most of alicesoft's games)

because this may gives us a "SLIM AS F*****G F**K F*****S" chance of having rance games translated sooner (i still haven't played IX :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:()

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, after that Feminist & SJW groups make a fuss about protecting imaginary girl's right (lol?), it can't be helped that the japanese eroge companies start hating gaijin .. i mean these western feminist succesfully forced the japanese government to create a bill that limiting their creative freedom
*sigh* Fast as usual.

On topic: Good to see some more works being localized.

OP
E

erobotan

A bathing scene that wasn't erotic in any way. This might have been a time when the feminazis were active in attacking the Japanese. Perhaps things will be different this time, though people are still scared of internet feminazis for some reason...
Lets hope things will be different this time, considering that they release hardcore rape & mind break themed eroges, I'm pretty optimist X3!
*sigh* Fast as usual.

On topic: Good to see some more works being localized.
Fast reply :3 ?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wonder if this sells will we get future rance games...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alicesoft localized something .. to the west? That's surprising. I've played alot of their games except for the latest ones.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Considering how massive the audience in english speaking countries is for great h-games and animations...I'm actually quite surprised there haven't been a lot more releases from major companies. Maybe this will set a trend?

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just hope they keep their original voice

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm fairly sure you are thinking of Family Project and not Soul Link... I've never heard people talk about censorship in Soul Link before as a point against MG, but for Jast you hear about the bath scene where they added underwear pretty often, and that was after Peter Payne(the owner of Jast) specifically stated Family Project was completely uncensored.

Compare that to Soul Ink, where MG asked its fans if they would accept censorship, they said no and MG did as asked, and since that have never added censorship except for porting games to steam.

And why add underwear to a loli who also has rape scenes and sex scenes in other contexts? Soul Links loli has a lot of scenes unlike Family Projects where part of her story is her becoming of age to have sex.

edit: mfBean, they won't change the voices. That would cost way to much for no benefit. This isn't like Atlus bringing a game over, no h game or Vn has ever been redubbed for another language and I doubt that will happen for a very long time.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

would you guys really be so hyped about this? not knowing that it's because of this that Rance 6 now will never see the light?

look at there. he had to STOP the 88% of Rance 6 progress for this. disappointing, mainly because i'm hoping to play Rance 6 this July.

also why would you need to translate a game that isn't worth anything than the H CGs? i'd pick Rance 6 over Haruka for the sheer lolworthy and ridiculousness of it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

HORY-

Is this some kind of Paradise?

Next: Escalayer please!

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think is simple a test, maybe alicesoft wants to know how many of us will go and buy the game that why is not one of their "big" titles (and i mean rance!).

I will buy it...if i have the money, cause i waste a lot in league of legends and wow xD

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fast reply :3 ?
I'm not sure why you had to bring up 'Feminist & SJW groups' seeing as Japanese censorship dates back to before WW2.

would you guys really be so hyped about this? not knowing that it's because of this that Rance 6 now will never see the light?

look at there. he had to STOP the 88% of Rance 6 progress for this. disappointing, mainly because i'm hoping to play Rance 6 this July.

also why would you need to translate a game that isn't worth anything than the H CGs? i'd pick Rance 6 over Haruka for the sheer lolworthy and ridiculousness of it.
Personally, I never cared for the Rance series. I've never tried them, but I can never find anyone who can explain to me why I should try them without immediately going total fanboy on me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HORY-

Is this some kind of Paradise?

First: Escalayer please!
Fixed

but it's cool either way, i played a little bit of haruka and i enjoyed it. i wish escalayer reboot was being translated first.

gruunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I never cared for the Rance series. I've never tried them, but I can never find anyone who can explain to me why I should try them without immediately going total fanboy on me.
Just play Sengoku Rance. If you like that, than try the older stuff.

Anyway, While I'm happy that Alicesoft is considering bringing their stuff overseas, 2.0 Translations isn't going to release their stuff anymore once they've translated it, which pisses me off.