The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 30th March 2010
Tentacle Monster

Anon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to all
Default Mission to Zebes - Out on MU

Hey all, just pointing out that Mission To Zebes is now set for release in Late April.

Still not out yet, mind. Watch this space, I guess.

EDIT: NEW URL: http://www.swissmade-sex.com/. There's a demo there. Thanks Kirshz!

And it is now available on DLSite. Thanks Dr Maricon.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HD5S2C2D, courtesy of Papanomics.

EDIT^many: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJFDTLQ6 for the uncensored version, or use the previous link, go into the gallery with code 768, go to credits and double-click the tentacle image on the door in the bottom-left picture. Thanks Alias for this, which should be the final edit I need to do. >_>

*Keeping the faith - Mystic Girl WILL come out!*

Last edited by Anon17564; 27th June 2010 at 18:51. Reason: More edity goodness
Old 30th March 2010
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Mission to Zebes - late April

Is this the latest one by the guy who did planet of terror, dark castle, and all those?
Old 30th March 2010
Exofluke

I'm saying it for the good of this forum...

THIS GUY ISN'T GOOD!

*takes a breath*

Right...
Old 30th March 2010
Jungle Girl

blow-it-all-up is new around here

First post, long time lurker, La~di~da... and all I want to say is this:

I AGREE WITH VUKI

*phew*... okay, back to the lurking =3
Old 30th March 2010
Horn Dog

Incubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these parts

Here I just thought I was going crazy.

And yet, still better than a meet 'n fuck.

Old 30th March 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

lol
Old 30th March 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

Swiss-made stuff is... decent. Gameplay could be better, animation could be a bit better, but it really is pretty decent. Better than that mor-something-axis guy or the M&F stuff.

Spoiler
Old 30th March 2010
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuki View Post
I'm saying it for the good of this forum...

THIS GUY ISN'T GOOD!

*takes a breath*

Right...
I beg thoroughly to differ. I love this guy's stuff
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Old 30th March 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

I just hate how the sex animation doesn't ever come to a climax. One second she's being fucked, the next you see her laying in a small puddle of cum.

If it was more like zone's style, where the girl in question gets a good pint of cum in/on her, then I'm sure people would like it a lot more.
Old 30th March 2010
Tentacle God

SilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these parts

....Is that Ridley in one of those screen shots?

Don't worry. I'm a Teddy Bear Doctor.
Old 30th March 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

He's/she's/they're basing it off of the Metroid series, so most likely yes.

Spoiler
Old 30th March 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

And draygon as well I believe.

Swiss made games FINISH at least, which is becoming a much more respectable quality in flash games these days apparently
Old 30th March 2010
Exofluke

Come on peoples. You know this guy is just striving to make money. Fuck if he/she/it cares what we think. The person's in it for themselves.

^ Probably the best reason to throw shit at this guy.
Old 30th March 2010
Mystic Girl

Dr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to all

Dude, no one said we were going to pay for this -decent but better than most flash crap i've played and sometimes nice actually-stuff.
Cat law #156: "You clean it, I sleep on it"
Old 30th March 2010
Tentacle God

GargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
And yet, still better than a meet 'n fuck.
No way. M&Fs are totally preferable to Swiss Made.

IMO, of course.