What's new

PUZ [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

object looks like its just going to be set up a room with traps and monsters to try and stop the Heroine/s from pressing the button. as a early demo seems pretty good so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE:

It's a....Room Defense game.

You spawn traps/monsters at girls to defeat them.

If anyone's been following mo2's blog you've seen some interesting sample here n there.

EDIT: Oh right, expect ti LATE AUGUST.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Heroine hunting

i don't see anything on that blog that tells me about this new game :/

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i don't see anything on that blog that tells me about this new game :/
I think this topic is referring to the post at the bottom of the blog (date is 1/20 i believe)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this topic is referring to the post at the bottom of the blog (date is 1/20 i believe)
isnt this the guy that did that succubus hunter game? he advertises a lot of stuff... dont think he made girl vs girl

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow his blog is a mess. You can barely tell what their actual projects are and what they're advertising even translated.

I don't think it was made by the Girl vs Girl creator, but a fan.

What they did make is this game: Check the blog links.

Oh there is an H scene (or two, kind of). For some reason the first two times I tried it, the slimes would only run away from the girl. This third time they attacked her finally. I think if you only have 1 slime in front of her, you can get it to crawl up her butt and exits her mouth and the other one is vag sex if there's a group of slimes around her.

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo game is under this post:

There seems to only be one animation in the demo right now (as far as I can tell, but I think it will turn out really well.

If you scroll back through the blog, he actually posted a lot of the animations as gifs (at least for the green haired girl).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
[mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

It's a....Room Defense game.

You spawn traps/monsters at girls to defeat them.

If anyone's been following mo2's blog you've seen some interesting sample here n there.

EDIT: Oh right, expect ti LATE AUGUST.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [mo2 & えびせん] HEROINE HUNTING

nice find, i hope its good.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dang. I thought it was finally out X(
You can check out his pixiv as well for most of the work he has done.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup, MO2's shooting for that date, still ironing out some of the final monster animations and the like.

I've been KINDA quiet on the matter, because it's still not quite 'final', but I've been doing Translation work towards this game for the English DLSite version to be in, well, English. Saying MO2's helping me with Project -QB-, and is going to assist me with it's Japanese translation, it's something of a sudo trade.

Also I'm not dead.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Also I'm not dead.
So you must have been working on an update for Codename: -Progressive- then, right? Or another Tyamet chapter, right?! RIGHT?! *froths at the mouth from anticipation*

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So you must have been working on an update for Codename: -Progressive- then, right? Or another Tyamet chapter, right?! RIGHT?! *froths at the mouth from anticipation*
Yes, but that's nether here nor there right now.

Expect this game to have 6 'core' stages plus a 'Final Stage' for your trap using enjoyment. Also some monsters and the like can be upgraded and enhanced to work better, and change colors to reflect that ( poke at pallet swaps in RPGS ). I want to say overall there'll be 9-11 monsters, each one having 2 animations each, and a CG ending per ordeal. 3 girls to use and abuse, one most people should recall from 'Girl vs Girl'. You'll also unlock a 'free mode' so you can set up a stage however you want with whoever you want.

If there's any other questions on the matter, let me know and I'll try to answer. I'm hoping to have some translated image guides and the like done before the game's due to release.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A Mo2 game, AND it will be translated?! This is a dream come true!

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What I wonder: Will the demo be extended before release?
Unless I missed something, the demo on dlsite is roughly the same as the old demo I got from mo2's blog a while back.

Right now, it's perhaps a bit difficult to tell how complex the game is going to get:
It's one level, one enemy, two monsters, one of which doesn't have H-moves...
Unclear whether the full version will be "more of the same" or mix it up with some more complex mechanics.
I see the stuff on the left, but if there's a way it can impact the game in any way, I haven't found it - right now, it just looks like decoration.

Of course, if I look back to GvG, that was mostly "more" rather than different, but was still a really enjoyable game -
though I still wish it had an expansion with some more traps and enemies... ;)

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like this guys work. I'm still hoping for a girl v.s girl 2 or something where your the heroine again.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it the GvG creator?
Blogs and circles are differents but arts looks similar.

The GvG link on his blog is a publicity, right?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

What I wonder: Will the demo be extended before release?
Unless I missed something, the demo on dlsite is roughly the same as the old demo I got from mo2's blog a while back.

Right now, it's perhaps a bit difficult to tell how complex the game is going to get:
It's one level, one enemy, two monsters, one of which doesn't have H-moves...
Unclear whether the full version will be "more of the same" or mix it up with some more complex mechanics.
I see the stuff on the left, but if there's a way it can impact the game in any way, I haven't found it - right now, it just looks like decoration.

Of course, if I look back to GvG, that was mostly "more" rather than different, but was still a really enjoyable game -
though I still wish it had an expansion with some more traps and enemies... ;)
To answer this, it'll be 'more of the same'. All critters are going to have 2 rape animations each, and each one will do different things in turn. There's one bug that latches onto the victims back and mind controls them to fight the others, and if they get knocked down, rape them. There's a 'factory effectiveness' you have to keep an eye on, as it'll effect your gold earnings, more less dropping new stuff into the area if necessary, and apparently can even lead towards being able to get things at a discount. MO2's yet to give me the full rundown on how it exactly works thought...
Again thought, end of the day: 6 main stages, a 'Final Stage' and then a 'Test Stage' to do as you like.

I really like this guys work. I'm still hoping for a girl v.s girl 2 or something where your the heroine again.
Is it the GvG creator?
Blogs and circles are differents but arts looks similar.

The GvG link on his blog is a publicity, right?
MO2 worked on GirlvsGirl, but it was not his game directly. Erotan, is the maker of GirlvsGirl and The SUPER 117. MO2 for GvG did Kuromaru, Worm, and Tron sprites and animations.
Both Erotan and MO2 are pretty good friends, so he promotes his work, including that he's worked on a bit of it in turn.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, since you're in the know with him, what happened with mo2 last year? I saw something on the his site about him being in the hospital for a little bit, but Google translate only does so well.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, since you're in the know with him, what happened with mo2 last year? I saw something on the his site about him being in the hospital for a little bit, but Google translate only does so well.
Yeah, MO2 started suffering back issues, around the hip area at that. He had to go in for injection therapy and then shortly after that surgery when results where lackluster. He's thankfully better now, but yeah, I was chatting with him while he was on bed rest and the like. I'd like to think me and MO2 get along on more then just 'co-worker' levels of interaction. I sadly never really got much connection with Erotan, but he seems like a pretty cool, if perhaps easily flustered, type of person. In retrospect Camel/D-Gate is really stalwart. Almost jarring with how he does his fc2 with those story elements, but he's almost a no-nonsense type of person in normal chatter and interaction. There's a few others from the RyonaSaga/RPG era I'm forgetting about, but they weren't ever as public with their stuff as they were.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MO2 worked on GirlvsGirl, but it was not his game directly. Erotan, is the maker of GirlvsGirl and The SUPER 117. MO2 for GvG did Kuromaru, Worm, and Tron sprites and animations.
Both Erotan and MO2 are pretty good friends, so he promotes his work, including that he's worked on a bit of it in turn.
Ok, thanks for explanations ;)