What's new

Sexy Queen Hitomi, Sexy Figure Mai & Virtual-H (Sexy3d)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
After some frustration at not being able to play Sexy3d's older games, I decided to start looking for them. Not too long after that, here we are with this game.

The newer games from Sexy3d can be found in these threads
Mousou School http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=1908
To Be Sacrificed ~Beast http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=95486

EDIT: Combining all the games & download links to this first post here

Sexy Queen Hitomi

The game mechanics are easy if you've played the previous ones I've posted, this game differs from those in the fact that it doesn't have any free roaming to do, just the sex scenes, percentages and of course, the dress-up part

No tentacle content (at least not yet, I'm pretty sure there isn't any). This game focuses more on some pretty creative bondage and machine rape

The file is about 170 mb, install and go

Sexy Figure Mai

This game goes a pretty linear path from the dress-up to the sex scenes (these range from sexually suggestive softcore stuff to tentacles)

Download is from MrMe, huzzah for him

Virtual H

I put up my thoughts about this game some posts down the thread, read there if it's really that interesting

And the dl is here

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sexy Queen Hitomi

I liked their other games very much. Do you know if this game is new or one of the older ones ?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried the demo's from the japanese dlsite, two of them don't work on non-japanese windows versions when I tried em, so not even the japanese unicode thingy worked for those.

P.s. their site.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

This is one of the older games, and it works fine even w/o jap settings.

That said, nice game, but kinda limited in the clothing department (although it has quite a few articles the later games don't have...)

Also kinda annoying that you have to reach an 'end' command in order to unlock the other poses availible and there's no indicator of how much of a particular scene you've viewed while you're playing (instead only showing it when you go to the scene select.)

Still, ty for the upload Kakka.

EDIT: Ok, so getting enough % in the initial scenes opens up one final scene: TENTACLES! Of course, like the later games, the higher your percentages in the other scenes, the farther along the final one will go.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Huzzah for tentacles, I only played a bit myself, as I've gotten hooked to Demon's Souls

Only the newest game (Mousou School) required a cracked exe to be able to play, the others worked fine without anything like that.

I did find Virtual H too, I'll upload that too soon enough. That leaves only the first game, Sexy Figure Mai...

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got Sexy Figure Mai

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoa. Ty for the upload MrMe.

Also, some downers on SQH: tentacles in the final scene are only present in the first two parts of it, and only do any raping in the first. :(

other than that, I've been stuck at 92% on the fourth scene and can't figure out what's left to do....

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ho ho, saved me a bit of trouble

Not sure about Virtual-H's scene things, as I've seen only 2 in the short while I played it. This game has more strategic goings in it, you need to select your actions carefully, as you have only a certain number of points to perform the actions with. Guess the girl loses interest in your feeble attempts to satisfy her

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sexy Queen Hitomi & Virtual-H (Sexy3d)

Thanks for putting these up. I'm not sure if I've tried their games yet, but from the sounds of things, I've been missing out.

Huzzah for tentacles, I only played a bit myself, as I've gotten hooked to Demon's Souls

Someone else in for the olde schoole challenge as well! The troll fight thread made me wish more people here were of this frame of mind. Very nifty that you're getting into Demon's Souls mate. Love the game. Tough but fair is the way things should be. Hope to invade your world soon (take that any way you will). CAUTION! Phantom incoming!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

broken game is broken

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

So, Virtual-H getting uploaded too or did I miss on that link?

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No, it's up there in MrMe's post

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mr. Me posted Sexy Figure Mai, not Virtual-H.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Sexy Queen Hitomi, Sexy Figure Mai & Virtual-H (Sexy3d)

Agh, stupid me. Well, I got Virtual H upped. Check the first post for all 3 games

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's alot to ask given the circumstances with most of the... good hosts, but could anyone still in possession of these older ones reupload them?

Pretty please~?

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Failing that, does anybody know any torrents for them?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Took me a bit to figure out how to split up rars (never done it before mind you), but here y'all go.

[Links removed, due to Mediafire being total dicks]

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, i think i played one of these games before, but now im stuck,

made a character, now what? every button seems to take me back to the title screen,

how do i start the game (playing SFM if it makes any diffrence)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Top button on the title screen.

After that, you click on the buttons at the bottom of the screen to progress through the scenes (Sadly, none of these three have any free-roaming aspect to them).