Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So here we have it, my fellow pervs, the new game from the makers of To Be Sacrificed. I've played it myself for about an hour now, and it's looking good. Haven't found any scenes yet, but this game seems to really make you walk around and raise your score by finding all these places to pose in

Download the game, settings to japanese, install and start with the MousouSchool_CR exe in the folder. If it's not there download it via the link below

Have fun :D

Game:
Patched exe (courtesy of sys from Hongfire):

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

So you don't know if the patch execute is in the first download?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ill have 100 percent by the end of the week i bet.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

scratch that i cant get it to run, where can i get Japanese windows...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Download the second link as well and, after unraring it, put that in the folder with the normal execute. (Also, don't forget to install this)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ok now it says something in Japanese and err 2

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ok, I now have 100%. Took me eight hours straight playing. Oddly enough, I have all the 300 points, but one scene is still at 61% :confused:

Try this oz. Delete all the files except the readme and the 2 installers. Install the game. Then put the patch from the file to the same folder

Does it work with you Phoenix?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ok got it working thanks.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yes.

Also, when installing, a panel in japanese should show up with only one button. Do not press the button. It reads something along the lines of (I'm guessing as I don't know japanese, but I do know computers somewhat) "Starting up installation" and the button reads "Cancel".

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

KakkaHousu you said you have 100%? Care to post a guide?

Here are the things that I found out:
There are a lot of places around the school that you can sit/lay on top of and pose. Note that most of those positions are worth two points - wait for a short while and you should see +1 appear again on the top of the screen.

You need to change in order to get into the gym. But in order to change, you need at least 30 points. Get those points, then go into the female changing room and check the lockers for a gym suit. Get changed and enter the gym.

Getting into the pool is the same. Get changed, and enter the pool.

Behind the gym is two storage room. There's a small door on the wall. I forgot where you get the key from, but the door lead to an underground basement. The basement is a puzzle. The coloured panels and pipes are controlled by the switched in the room on the second floor of the gym. The blue switch is initially stuck, but my turning the blue valve in the basement it becomes loose again. I can't seem to figure out what the red switch does though. Anyway, after solving the problem you can release a tentacle monster into the swimming pool. Go there for a surprise.

On the ground floor next to the lockers near the main entrance is the gyp room. Open the fridge behind the counter for a popsicle that you can suck on.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Did you install the game, and are you using the execute from the second download?

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a little problem.
I found the room left the stairs in the first floor but I can't open the cage to bring the g-string.
Also I found the chair in the dungeon under the gym's theatre but I can't use it.

What have I to do?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I would help you, but I keep getting stuck at 99 points and therefore can't get there.

Eidt: My completion rates both times have been:

__ 96 __
__ 59 100
__ 85
__ 40
100 __
92 93
12 75

Could someone play until they get 100 points and then tell me what their rates are so I know where to look? I have the sneaking suspicion that the thing I'm missing might be like the thing with skirts on the second floor where you need to wear a specific type of clothing.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lovely. It appears I have to wait 120 minuted to download the patch/crack/whatever because I've exceeded the download limit. Would anyone care to rehost it somewhere other than MU?
EDIT: Scratch that, got it working anyway.
So, I'm stuck, no surprise. I've done pretty much everything I can think of. I've done everything noman mentioned except gaining access to the crawlspace or basement. Does anyone know how to get there? I have a rope, a dildo, 4 keys and 6 pieces of clothing.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Got stuck at 261, not too sure what else to do, but you can get "end game" in the library

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I could still use some help. Made no progress in the past 20 minutes. I'm unable to access the right-hand door on the top floor/balcony of the gym, can't open the crawlspace doors behind the stage or open the doors near the entrances on the first floor.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jesus, that doesn't help anyone help you. Those require certain point numbers to open. Try posting what your point value is as well as your current completion percentages.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have 87 points at the moment. 2nd floor is 96%, 1st floor is 5- hold on, I've somehow got to an area I didn't know about before. I don't recall this one, it's a long corridor which opens up into a rectangular room. I have a green option available which teleports me back to the starting room. I'll go through this and then update if I get stuck again.

EDIT: Apparently I have completed that area 100%, said something about NumLock among the jibbajabba. Anyway, as I was saying:
87 pts
2nd floor: 96%
1st floor: 56%
Gym: 78%
Gym Upper: 40%
Library: 56%
Swimming Pool: 75%
Unknown: 100%

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

All the completion percentages would help.

You're missing the entire far left column which you should at least have 2-3 of.

Put it in the same set up that is displayed when you press the third button in the upper right. (Unknown is the tutorial I think)

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, from top to bottom starting left:
??
??
??
??
85 (Desk, sitting on chair)
88 (Gym mat)
100 (Clothes)
12 (Swimming pool mat)
96 (Floor 2)
56 (Floor 1)
85 (Gym)
40 (Gym upper)
??
79 (Swimming pool)
56 (Library)
??
100 (Tutorial?)

I've managed to get to 91 points by using the gym mat where another pose became available, gonna see if there's anything that's become possible in the swimming pool again.
EDIT: Just found some form of underwear in the girl's lockers in swimming pool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.