What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ H.H.WORKS. ] JK: NT-R [The Cheating Exhibitionist Girlfriend RPG] / JK:NT-R【露出寝取られRPG】RE152645 RJ152645

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
JK:NT-R【露出寝取られRPG】

Developed By:
H.H.WORKS. (Website N/A)

Release Date:
March 30th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:
The 4th short work from H.H.WORKS
8 base CGs, over 400 total incl. variations
Playtime: about 2 hours

Mika's boyfriend is a late bloomer and she's getting sexually frustrated.
She slips a little and then a lot with a stranger, at first without wanting to...
At school, in the park, her ecchi affair is daringly public.

Events have H command options. Fill her heart gauge by stimulating her.
Keep a balance between arousal and drowsiness. When she's hot and heavy
she'll let out a loud noise that will turn heads and maybe her boyfriend will catch you!?

Use the in-game "smartphone" to watch movies of events again and
send email to the guy she's sleeping with for new events.

Strip naked at school or in the streets anytime. Mika's an exhibitionist, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

erobotan

Re: JK:NT-R

so off topic a bit ... I see a bunch of games in DLSite with "JK" on their title. Do you guys know what it means?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so off topic a bit ... I see a bunch of games in DLSite with "JK" on their title. Do you guys know what it means?
JK is short for . High school girl.

E

erobotan

JK is short for . High school girl.
Ah I see, thanks for the info! I can't read the kanji but I'm guessing that it's read as joshikousei X3!

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah I see, thanks for the info! I can't read the kanji but I'm guessing that it's read as joshikousei X3!
You guess correctly.

EDIT: Scene in the 7/11 seems buggy. It keeps refusing to continue.

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You guess correctly.

EDIT: Scene in the 7/11 seems buggy. It keeps refusing to continue.
have you tried pushing the "shift"button? (atleast it's shift for me)
She will cum if you press it ending the Ev scene

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game is broken.

hearts at the event, despite a full game over.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The menu music/track they specifically pick to use for the menu of their games starts off very similarly of the theme to Dr. Phil and it is the most unfortunate thing to think about Dr. Phil right before I start an h-game.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game is broken.

hearts at the event, despite a full game over.
You have to get full hearts without making the gem pink or red. The trick is to release Enter and wait for the gem to "cool down" and then hold Enter again.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to get full hearts without making the gem pink or red. The trick is to release Enter and wait for the gem to "cool down" and then hold Enter again.
true only half the example. where I was the sheep may not get the 3 round by

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dunno whats the point here lol so girl got bang by old guy while her hubby beside her sleeping..i dunno whats next running around naked etc lol

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

i dunno whats the point here lol so girl got bang by old guy while her hubby beside her sleeping..i dunno whats next running around naked etc lol
Well it's her boyfriend... And about that other part... You -can- make her undress herself and run around the city naked... or topless, or bottomless. Doing so will make some rapists chase her and screw her if they catch her.

Edit: To sum it up, it's a general corruption theme, the girl realizes she likes to expose herself but keeps it in untill the "Dirty Uncle" corrupts her untill she openly enjoys it all.

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well... I translated the game as I played through it because it was short. I kind of regret it because the game wasn't as good as the others I've translated and it's kind of shallow and repetitive, but... here it is.

Hopefully no bugs and I think I fixed the existing bugs in the original.

I put up a full version or you can just grab the data folder.

mega.co.nz/#F!2ttXCIRZ!bsfp65N63W1FRIxc9PQD2g

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well... I translated the game as I played through it because it was short. I kind of regret it because the game wasn't as good as the others I've translated and it's kind of shallow and repetitive, but... here it is.

Hopefully no bugs and I think I fixed the existing bugs in the original.

I put up a full version or you can just grab the data folder.

mega.co.nz/#F!2ttXCIRZ!bsfp65N63W1FRIxc9PQD2g
I downloaded the full game from your folder, but the game won't even open. No error, just won't open.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My bad I forgot to include the .ini file.

I added it to the zip or just get the separate file there.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have version 1.02?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I recommend you to play the second and third game of the circle, they do good exhibition games if you like the genre.
About the NTR, well not only it's not their specialty, but it would be difficult to have something of the quality of NTRPG ;)

Oh, and BTW thanks for the translation of course ^^

Last edited:

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't open the game, it tells me that graphics/tilesets/World_A1 is missing. There's indeed nothing like it in the tilesets folder. If I put a fake World_a1 there then World_A2 is missing, then World_b

So apparently I'm missing a bunch of files, which I find weird since nobody else seems to have that issue in this topic. I tried downloading version 1.03 and the same things occur. I really don't understand.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't open the game, it tells me that graphics/tilesets/World_A1 is missing. There's indeed nothing like it in the tilesets folder. If I put a fake World_a1 there then World_A2 is missing, then World_b

So apparently I'm missing a bunch of files, which I find weird since nobody else seems to have that issue in this topic. I tried downloading version 1.03 and the same things occur. I really don't understand.
Those are all files from the VX Ace RTP. Either you're missing the RTP and need to install it, or something happened to your RTP and you need to reinstall it.