What's new

ACT [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN (RJ151500)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Summary:
Made by the same author that made BARRAGE! and described as a RTS-like side-scrolling game.
Unlike that game, the protagonist can't really fight back. She can however summon powerful familiars to assist her.
Especially at higher difficulties, the game likes to throw enemies at you. Since you have limited magic, you need to be smart about this.

Language: Japanese & English (Official Translation)

Links:

DLSite Story:
One day, when her master suddenly ran off, the apprentice of a
for-hire monster hunting business went in pursuit.
She had only the master's letter to go on, which didn't say which way to go...
Can she catch up in the end?

DLSite Tags:
Female Heroine Only
Dot/Pixel
Witch
Rape
Interspecies Sex
Brown Hair

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
D key: Summon minions
S key: Magic Missile
A key: Switch spells

* Erotica
There's 15 base images + 30 variations, incl. failed battle and game over illustrations!
Plus a bonus folder with unique imagery and variations, just because I wanted to draw them!
Enjoy a total of more than 150 images.

From the author of BARRAGE!​

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

\'w '/ ooooooooooooooooo

EDIT: You play as a sorceror's apprentice (despite the sprite size, she has visible breast .- . ) and after your master just go poof one day you decide to search for her?

Resources you have are:

Magic power - used for summoning minions, replenish overtime or picking up blue bottles.

"Willpower" - HP basically, slowly drain when you get raped, run out and game over
(You start off clothed, and after taking some hits then you're naked and can get raped)

Crystals - used for buying animations in gallery and new summons (not always better than your current one, for example the 2nd fire unit shoot only one strong bullet at a time while the 3rd one uses flamethrower with shorter range)

Control is fairly simple as well
Left-Right to run around, up to jump

A to toggle between summons, D to summon the one chosen

C to shoot magic missiles (cost nothing, but only usable while clothed)

At stage select you can hit S to swap between shadow looking sprite and human looking sprite :v

There's still that 'hit X to go to save menu' and Z to bring up another yes/no of going back to the game screen after each mission like in BARRAGE

So far i'd say it's inferior to BARRAGE since the jump between state of naked->rape sprite is a bit sudden (unlike BARRAGE where there's that tiny bit of animation at the start)

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you even start this game? I'm stuck in menus I can't read and cannot figure out how to get to the field.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Totally just realized that those summons are the atronachs from The Elder Scrolls games. Still can't figure how to switch from the dark sprite to the human one tho.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you guys get past the menus? I'm stuck too and spend 10 minutes screwing around and can't get the game started...

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Totally just realized that those summons are the atronachs from The Elder Scrolls games. Still can't figure how to switch from the dark sprite to the human one tho.
press S at the first menu, you'll hear two distinct sounds, sort of an on/off indicator. that's toggling between human and dark sprites

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you guys get past the menus? I'm stuck too and spend 10 minutes screwing around and can't get the game started...
select the blue option, then when into the next screen, select the blue one again, and press C.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

press S at the first menu, you'll hear two distinct sounds, sort of an on/off indicator. that's toggling between human and dark sprites
What screen are you talking about? I've S at every screen so far and nothing has happened. I haven't heard any sounds yet. Might I ask you to post a screenshot or something so I know what screen you're talking about?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

What screen are you talking about? I've S at every screen so far and nothing has happened. I haven't heard any sounds yet. Might I ask you to post a screenshot or something so I know what screen you're talking about?
You have to clear the first level to unlock the human sprite.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tried wat u said but i cant hear the indicator sound. I tried it on the menu which shows your 2 summon's circular icon and I assume thats the main menu

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And then we found out the MC is a nigga.
Not to offending african americans. Those are different.
Its the MC of the demo is just a pitch black thing not even reflecting light.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

select the blue option, then when into the next screen, select the blue one again, and press C.
Thanks!

Next question... how do you get past the tutorial? When I complete it after the fly has it's way, it takes me back to the menu system and I keep going back to the tutorial over and over again... lol

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks!

Next question... how do you get past the tutorial? When I complete it after the fly has it's way, it takes me back to the menu system and I keep going back to the tutorial over and over again... lol
Push down before press C when entering level.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw if anyone hasn't figured it out yet, you can set game to fullscreen.

Go to the game folder, there's the file System.ini, edit this file with notepad and set the variable Window from 1 to 0.

And now.. the long wait begins...

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw if anyone hasn't figured it out yet, you can set game to fullscreen.

Go to the game folder, there's the file System.ini, edit this file with notepad and set the variable Window from 1 to 0.

And now.. the long wait begins...
You can also press F4, although you'll still see the task bar and top bar.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im asking for a link to the blog =)