What's new

RPG RPG Maker [D Code] Delusion Girlfriend 妄想彼女 RE145369 RJ145369

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A new game by D Code has just been released, I enjoyed Vampire Princess Heart it was fun to play, but a little hard to understand since I'm not fluent in Japanese.
I am going to be purchasing this game as well and trying it out. Will report back with a rating.

Tags: Cuckold, Cum pies(?), Rape, Fellatio, Reverse Rape (?), Virgin​

Patches can be found here:

Last edited by a moderator:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [D Code] 妄想彼女

I'm a bit sad there's no real demo, just a teaser trailer you can download. :(

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's hard to understand even if you are. The maker's chinese after all.
Maybe he'll do an uncensored chinese version like he did before.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game n its current state is "unplayable" due to a game breaking glitch, it's easy to fix however...

Edit the event that crashes the game and then remove the SE that does it from the event list, that's it.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game n its current state is "unplayable" due to a game breaking glitch, it's easy to fix however...

Edit the event that crashes the game and then remove the SE that does it from the event list, that's it.
Would you explain this in more details? At the moment I still didn't buy the game, but when I do I really would like to pay it without all the crash and stuff.

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea the game needs a little ironing out, I'll put this on hold until he uploads a newer version.
It has real cool concept and a battle fuck mechanic. Seems like you're helping this vampire chick (blue hair) light up some bonfires/torches?
There are check points which are also small campfires called bonfires.
When you go to sleep you switch from the real world, the main character male, to the dream world, female that you create at the start and possibly can edit during the game.
The game is translated to "Fantasy Girl". I think the story is something like you are dreaming of this girl who is supposed to be your waifu? Or some crazy sort...

So far I'd give the game 7/10, but it feels more like a demo since it crashes at the good parts.

EDIT: There is also a SP mechanic. It is your stamina and recovers during combat and out of combat.
During combat its consumed for your skills, out of combat its mainly for sprinting and healing yourself.
You also get fatigued for running too long or using up your sp in a fight, eg. you run out of stamina so becareful around the rapey mobs

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the demo is kinda neato, not much to do as the guy cept goto school, then go home and sleep, after that it's back to the girl, in the demo, she can lose her virginity, then after that more happens, kinda tough, every now and then a random guy spawns, and you get 30 seconds to hide or get raped, lolol

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seems like there's a patch to fix the errors and maybe uncensor too
link in the first post

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seems like there's a patch to fix the errors and maybe uncensor too
link in the first post
Did the patches make the game uncensored? I vaguely remember the vampire game being pretty good, so I'm sure this one isn't bad

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did the patches make the game uncensored? I vaguely remember the vampire game being pretty good, so I'm sure this one isn't bad
As of now the patch only fixes the game.
The uncensored version is available through purchase directly from the author and it will be in his native language, Chinese.
However if you did purchase via dlsite you can show him a proof of purchase to receive the uncensored version too.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would you explain this in more details? At the moment I still didn't buy the game, but when I do I really would like to pay it without all the crash and stuff.
Sure, one of the events is written poorly, it tries to look for an asset that doesn't exist and when it does, crashes the game.

You need to edit said event in order for it NOT to look for the SE (sound effect) and bypass that part so the game doesn't crash.

Alternatively, I believe putting a random sound file with that name on the correct folder would possibly work too.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

4 more days for me to buy this one T_T

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's like every game update this group does has a game breaking bug at some point. I hated the previous' game clothing destruction bug and I rejoiced when it got fixed....only to be replaced by another one.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this bug got fixed, but yeah.

It's common for this circle to release buggy games at start, need to invest more time into alpha testing.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have the uncensored version of Vampire Princess Heart?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so umm any 1 willing to share a dl link?

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't found a dl link but I think we can share this here, I didn't saw any forbidden content or tags.

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help please - when trying to break the rapist hold on the female character, I've never had any success with mashing the arrow keys (left-right), is this supposed to do something or do I need to 'improve' my mashing?