What's new

SIM [ monotool ] [ものつーる] Neteruko Ijiri - Megitsune ねてるこいじり 女狐ちゃん RE141775 RJ141775

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another sprite game! Who doesn't like that?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ141775.html

The game is essentially the kind where you slowly do more and more depraved :)rolleyes::p) actions to the girl while trying not to wake her.

From the creators of dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134179.html http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25740

and dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ124219.html

If I recall the second game (blue-haired catgirl) also had a thread here at ULMF, but it wasn't named so well and I couldn't find it quickly. As such neither are my purchases, I take no credit.
Tease a sleeping girl with this super simple touching pixel game.
(neteruko, lit. "sleeping girl" and ijiri, lit. "to tamper, to tease" ... and megitsune is "lady fox")

There's no story to follow or levels to clear, but you can unlock new ways to tease her body.
Touch Megitsune-chan in three sleeping positions, each with various animations.

* How to play
Find the sensitive areas of your sleeping beauty and have a little touchy-touch.
She will get deeper into sleep if you massage her right, which allows for deeper teasing.
Put her in a happy comatose state and you can bukkake on her, creampie inside her, whatever you want!

Last edited by a moderator:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ねてるこいじり 女狐ちゃん Sleeping Fox Girl?

now you cant spam the save button cause it costs money now

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This could be a stupid question, but... WTF IS THAT SCREEN RESOLUTION? I almost can't even drag the window to close it o_O

Is there anyway to hook this up to a screen resolution manager before executing it? I can't even see 1/4 of the options ...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We can do stuff to her butt judging by the images, 500% improvement. Yay multiple positions. I like how the icons are images now instead of just buttons. One thing that bothered me about the last game was I couldn't figure out how to remove cum from the girl without reloading the save, I wonder if that's fixed.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Not having that issue, more or less kind of small on my screen... would love to make it 2-3X bigger or fullscreen.

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My god I love the first game he made, it's too addicting, and yeah, good choice with the save button cost :D

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I racked up 30,000 points once... so far the only time i've had ZzZz...

Edit: Haha, she woke up while i was writing this >_<

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far the game's been a blast in the demo, would like to see the full version uploaded. I'm waiting for the English dlsite to come out with the game so I can buy it :D
IMO, I don't really like her face, I'd much prefer the first one.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Already 100+ purchases on dlsite.jp (including me)

I've gotten the cheat if anyone is interested. Took me a time to understand it (thank god for online OCR readers and google translate)

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We can do stuff to her butt judging by the images, 500% improvement. Yay multiple positions. I like how the icons are images now instead of just buttons. One thing that bothered me about the last game was I couldn't figure out how to remove cum from the girl without reloading the save, I wonder if that's fixed.
You could remove the cum by pressing delete i think.

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find the thread for the blue hair girl too, and would very much like to know the password for that one.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The trick for the Blue Haired Cat Girl game is Ctrl+Shift+Up, it'll rapidly increase your points. That's all though.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not having that issue, more or less kind of small on my screen... would love to make it 2-3X bigger or fullscreen.
I'm running 1920x1080 atm and the game takes up literally 60% of the screen

And for those who want to know the cheats
There's a hidden button at the top right of the game screen, just above the 4th hand option. When you pressed this area 15 times, an popup will appear left of the point and level up buttons with 3 options.

1. While checked, you have unlimited money!
2. "She will never wake up" option that acts like the cheat in previous game
3. With this option on, you can now see how fast she will react. There will be a blue bar all the way up on the screen, just below the Gamewindow titlebar

Last edited:

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope it doesn't take a month before someone posts a download link like the last one. I don't mean just here, I couldn't find one anywhere.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the second touching game this developer made, and this one is just a great improvement over that with being able to change position and anal.

Very pleased. :D

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Already 100+ purchases on dlsite.jp (including me)

I've gotten the cheat if anyone is interested. Took me a time to understand it (thank god for online OCR readers and google translate)
Any chance you could upload it?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Until i can upload somwhere else, please try this url

Premium links are never real.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Premium links are never real.
bayfiles belongs to ThePirateBay. I think it depends on the filesize becuase that "premium" download work instantly for me :/

Edit: My bad, was running AdBlock so I didnt see all the shit that existed on the page. Premium Download button is the real download button. The big "Download" button leads to the advert shit.

Anyways, heres a megalink aswell

Last edited: