What's new

SIM [ monotool ] ものつーる Neteruko Ijiri ねてるこいじり RE134179 RJ134179

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty sweet. Kinda small but more Sprite H is always awesome. :D

I would post a DL link but I can't find a legit one anywhere.
Tease a sleeping girl with this super simple touching pixel game.
(neteruko, lit. "sleeping girl" and ijiri, lit. "to tamper, to tease")

There's no story to follow or levels to clear, but you can unlock new ways to tease her body.

* How to play
Find the sensitive areas of your sleeping beauty and have a little touchy-touch.
She will get deeper into sleep if you massage her right, which allows for deeper teasing.
Put her in a happy comatose state and you can bukkake on her, creampie inside her, whatever you want!

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [ねてるこいじり] Sprite H-Game

You didn't think of using the RJ code in the image itself?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty fun, to start off you can press z to spawn things(stuff you buy from the upgrades at the top) to earn points. If she starts to wake up you can get rid of them by right clicking on them.

The upgrades lower down on the menu are for parts of her body that you need to remove her cloths(pink options) to use:
2nd row is for mouth
3rd is right tit
4th is left tit
5th is groin
6th is right thigh
7th is inner thigh
8th is left thigh

At the bottom you spend points to make it harder for her to wake up.

Finally you can press S to save your game, and L to load it.
Pressing Esc will reset the game.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I might have found a link, It's downloading now. I'll post it when it's finished.

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded this and what I got was completely different from that picture.
It's some click through starring a girl with 4 beads in her hair.

S

Sythis_Sythes

I tried looking for it cause, well, i was bored and thought i could find it. The only thing i DO keep going back to is a rapidgator premium only download, for 10Mb?

idk, might be real, but i don't have a rapidgator premium account, so maybe someone else will have better luck.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This one is pretty small, but good at what it does.
It's only one pose, and eventually a little repetitive in the animations, but hey.
Then again, it's pretty much the price of a decent sandwich, so there's worse things to spend money on.
Only on JP dlsite for the time being, of course.

Some maybe-not-immediately-obvious gameplay mechanics/tips:
- Mouse wheel can adjust speed of gadgets, which is essential to decent point rates.
- You place your universal gadget with middle mouse or Z, left clicking places the unlockable things at pre-set points.
- More than about 3 movable gadgets don't seem to give extra points - eventually you'll rely on the unlocked pre-sets
- Boob items require both shirt and bra removed, left leg works anytime, the things on right leg require skirt removed. Vag needs skirt+panties down.
- On the last movable gadget, double-click to shoot.
- Her chance to wake up seems to depend on how rough you are, versus your level and her sleep state (number of "Z" in the balloon)
- The sleep state seems to change randomly (starts flashing a few seconds before), but also be influenced a little by how rough you were before it changed.
- On full ZzZz, you can pretty much jackhammer everything and grab lots of points, but that will probably kick her right into one Z, so careful when it starts flashing.
- When her eyes open, you get a bit of time to remove everything - that time seems to depend on how much you're overdoing it. Slow and steady wins the race.
- When you get to level 100, it displays an unlock code - on a new game, press the listed buttons simultaneously and you should get a gazillion points, plus knock her into an unbreakable "does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" deep sleep.

Overall, I found this one pretty enjoyable. Simple, but decent.
A little grindy/difficult, though... Of course, I played it on 1.0, where there was no save/load system, so you had to start all over if you made a mistake...
If you don't want to spare the attention, just level up a bit and find a setting that doesn't wake her up, and leave it running and ticking up points in the background.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded this and what I got was completely different from that picture.
It's some click through starring a girl with 4 beads in her hair.
I think I've found the same link as you. I've had no luck finding a working version of this yet. It's sold 700+ so hopefully something will turn up soon.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I've found the same link as you. I've had no luck finding a working version of this yet. It's sold 700+ so hopefully something will turn up soon.
Yeah I ended up finding the same thing as well. Hopefully somebody will find it eventually.

Uniso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought it and uploaded to dropbox.

dropbox.com/s/k2z7qazq9i4dhgz/RJ134179.zip

If any problems tell me and will reupload.
Have fun! :)
Thank ya very much good sir. Was waiting for a link with baited breath.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought it and uploaded to dropbox.

dropbox.com/s/k2z7qazq9i4dhgz/RJ134179.zip

If any problems tell me and will reupload.
Have fun! :)
You can save and load your progress with the s and l key. Looks like this game may be a bit glitchy as some of the buttons may not show up once you buy them with the points you earn.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

according to the readme,there seems to be a way or cheat to get lv100 ねむり(nemuri),anyone know how?

edit: nvm ,after a few grinding here and there and reached lv100,just type the password below and u get full point and she will never wake up :D

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

according to the readme,there seems to be a way or cheat to get lv100 ねむり(nemuri),anyone know how?

edit: nvm ,after a few grinding here adn there and reached lv100,****,just type that and u get full point and she will never wake up :D
I'd recommend you use [ spoiler ] tags for that,. even tho I wanted to know it earlier i grinded to lvl100 to get it :p

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just choke the bitch out and lay into her already!!!

Analyzer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently when you are on higher levels (harder for her to wake up, 60+) you can practically leave a dick in her mouth when she's about to wake up though make sure it is at a slow pace and it doesn't get a lot of points. (maybe 10 points.) She will fall into a ZZ or ZZZ sleep afterwards. Though I recommend you save before trying this out as it sometimes doesn't succeed.

S

Sythis_Sythes

I did an entire run with just waiting for her to fall into ZzZz and then taking off her clothes, and then buying the first 1200 groin and tested out the leaving it in.

was interesting to see how well it worked, you can leave it in there the entire time once you get it if you scroll the mouse wheel fast enough, i got all the way to lvl 100 with it in about 25 minutes or so. (yes, i was bored.)

Here's a hilarious save file to see it, starting it up again today gave me a chuckle. :)

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a sequel was released today! Is sequel the right word? Cos it's isn't actually a follow up to the same girl moreso a new girl with the same game dynamics. From just the screenshot I can say it's an improvement? It appears you can flip her over or spread her legs. (yay:D)

Anywho... Let yourselves be impressed! ;) dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ141775.html

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats the first option do o_O