What's new

RPG [ E&N video arcade ] The Flower & Matchstick Girl 花とマッチ売りの少女 RE141649 RJ141649

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, you can not know Japanese results not get out what you have to bear because of what happened.

This is a kisekae / outfit game created with RPG Maker.
Let's have fun prostituting the heroine in different clothes.

Kisekae aspect:
Includes upper and lower wear, underwear and accessories.
You can mix and match, go topless or fully nude.
There are over 100 varieties of garment and over 150 including slight variations.
You may also customize hairstyle to really coordinate.

Prostitution aspect:
Special character conversations will let you go pick up clients.
Special character sex scenes have dialogue, sound effects.
Standard clients have images only.
10 scenes, with 6 base CGs used.

Last edited by a moderator:

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ141649

God I love your English. It always puts a smile on my face

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title: 花とマッチ売りの少女 (The flower and match-selling girl)

A review is out on Hima-game .

For those who can't read (nor describe anything in coherent English), it's basically a RPG game focused on prostitution. There is a lot of outfit collection and changing since that affects how long you can do business and the sex appeal you have for pulling in customers and charging them different rates depending on the service offered.

Edit: Not a lot of pictures as it proved. .

Last edited:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which needs costumes you can not get out XD

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sometimes I think, that he does it on purpose.
Enjoy my funny Engrish too, btw.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game only few event need special clothes, not sure event what time start

left 2nd house event for event 1.jpg , next event is for hscene 1.jpg , this 2 event other part can dress other clothes
man in north area near entrance for event2.jpg , next event is is nude, this 2 event can equip last item only
north area NW noble house for hscene 2.jpg , this event can equip underwear only

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing how to cook without salt and pepper :p makes me laugh alot

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, attached is a save file which unlocks 98% of the costumes - I'm missing one or two, and I don't know which ones.

All the items that Etigoya mentioned have been done in the save file, and I'm not sure which two items remain.

The items found are (That aren't store purchased) are:
Ruby Brooch - Speak to the flower girl a lot
Bondage - Talk to the adult shop owner while wearing the vibrator
All rank up costumes at the bar
All event items - Photographer, Japanese Artist, Succubus, Vampire, Father's room

Not sure if you can access the forest up north, and if so, how to.

As for game endings discovered so far, I've found two which end the game.

Ending 1 - Buy the princess dress/wedding dress from the really expensive clothing shop, wear it, then go to the party (From the first screen after you leave home, talk to the two guards)

Ending 2 - Wear a perverted outfit and go to the party.

Speaking to the doctor at the clinic (first area) will eventually prompt you for a quest where you can talk to him about her father, and you have to save up 400k to get him treated for his disease.

Speaking to the guy at the bar (south area) will eventually prompt you for a quest to talk about her father, and save up to 150k. I think this one sends him off to a hospice or something.

Neither of the treatment options will end the game, but will let you access your father's room, which has an item hidden in it.

Attachments

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So each costume has their own H-scene, you can't use them on other events?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So each costume has their own H-scene, you can't use them on other events?
Not all of them. There's a lot of stuff which is just dressup, and the game tracks that with the save file.

There's certain scenes that need to be activated, and they require certain costume setups, as Etigoya outlined.

I don't think talking to the flower girl gives more items - The only one I got was the flower brooch, and she's now cycling her tips.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All event items - Photographer, Japanese Artist, Succubus, Vampire, Father's room.
Thanks for the guide! By the way how to obtain those event items?
Oh and some addition:
-Dog leash: Push the box near the inn in the first area, you will find a dog, talk to it.
-Some panties?: From the most south west area in the port, examine some kind of box there.
-Accessory... I guess?: There is a secret path near the noble house in the north area, near the always-moving fat guy, kinda hard to miss.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, this game looks awesome. however, there too many clothing items to keep track of. so, I translated all the clothing items.

here you go, enjoy.
Kthxbai

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not all of them. There's a lot of stuff which is just dressup, and the game tracks that with the save file.

There's certain scenes that need to be activated, and they require certain costume setups, as Etigoya outlined.

I don't think talking to the flower girl gives more items - The only one I got was the flower brooch, and she's now cycling her tips.

▼ リリー
ブーゲンビリアの花飾り
ハイビスカスの花飾り
バラの花飾り

flower girl give u 3 item untill she left

Martyr7

Reputation score

How to earn more money at all? I am able to get max 3000 or 3500. Cheaper items I have already bought but I am can not neither buy more expensive items nor change location. What to do?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How to earn more money at all? I am able to get max 3000 or 3500. Cheaper items I have already bought but I am can not neither buy more expensive items nor change location. What to do?
Speak to the prostitute enough and she'll send you to talk to the doctor.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, this game looks awesome. however, there too many clothing items to keep track of. so, I translated all the clothing items.

here you go, enjoy.
Kthxbai
Rrezz can you re-upload that file please Mega is being difficult:mad: