ACT [ Studio P] [スタジオ ぽりたんく] CyberElf RE138555 RJ138555

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Remember the maker of this?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126415.html

it seems they released a new one
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ138555

if he improved from his last work,then i'm sure no one will be dissapointed.
i dunno if she is loli or not(don't look)but if we discover it,make sure to tell a mod to remove the links(especially my links).

Remain civil and remember,don't spam posts asking for the game.

CyberElf -Rising of the Dark Elf-

The new platformer from Studio P that can be played with one hand.
Simple action platforming set in the same world as Labyrinth of Holyma.
The protagonist is different new, as is the art style.

14 stages, 16 total different enemies
All enemies can have sex with the heroine.
Quite a lot of scenes involve swallowing alive.
Enjoy the smooth animation!

A gallery is included that can also be browsed with one hand.

Bonus story included, set after the main story of Labyrinth of Holyma.
If you've played that game you'll enjoy this content more

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: CyberElf スタジオ ぽりたんく

Art style looks pretty poor compared to the previous game...but hopefully it'll be decent.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo and I must say not bad. The animations are pretty good and the gameplay is a pleasant change from the regular RoR games, but the only gripe I have is how the girl automatically shoots her bow thing. I would rather there be an option to shoot with Z or something and be able to level up how fast you can push the button and such, just my preference :)

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a reference a good ballpark measure if something is Loli without playing the game is see if the google translated tags for the game have "Loli" or "Lori" in them. If it doesn't that doesn't mean it won't, but it's then down to reading the blurb or in game text to see if they reference the characters age, and it's also a lot less likely as it is a high ranking tag it seems

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On your post there's a "balance" icon on its top right most. Click there and select "I approve" and write a comment if you wish.
Ah, thanks, I gave you rep too, for the help :D

Does it makes your green bar bigger? ( *insert dick joke here* )

Cos I has a tiny one ;^; ( *insert another dick joke here* )

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

LOL! That actually made me laugh. The rep bar only increases after a certain threshold.

About the game... this is another case where the author went from the breaking down of epicness to a bad case of art lazyness, but that's my opinion, doesn't mean much.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How to start the game? When I press enter at the "Start" option, it takes me to a screen with 2 connected dots, pressing start again only lead me to status screen...

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to start the game? When I press enter at the "Start" option, it takes me to a screen with 2 connected dots, pressing start again only lead me to status screen...
Hit shift- it's pretty much the game's "enter"

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the magnet and hack upgrades do?

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the magnet and hack upgrades do?
wen u kill an enemy yellow squares and red squares appear. Magnet draws them to u filling a charge/combo meter, thisw can uleaeash amore powerful attack. hack is for the crystal ball things that are purple, increases the size of the bar.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wen u kill an enemy yellow squares and red squares appear. Magnet draws them to u filling a charge/combo meter, thisw can uleaeash amore powerful attack. hack is for the crystal ball things that are purple, increases the size of the bar.
Eehh? I played throughout the game thinking is was just your combo meter...so how do you unleash that powerful attack?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who can't read the instructions included in the game, here's a brief description of what each stat does:

STR: Raise it to increase the damage per shot
DEF: Health reduction lessened when damaged
Reload: Increases the frequency of shots
Range: Shots stay on-screen for longer
Magnet: More slots here make it easier to draw all of the energy released by slain enemies
Hack: The blue bar for the purple orbs is larger, making it easier to claim the bonus without injury

If you can pull off a "just-guard" by pressing the direction key you're facing just as an attack is about to hit, you take no damage, gain invincibility and release a powerful wave shot. This also contributes to the combo metre.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I greatly enjoyed there was alot of vore in this game. And that the heroine had tits and ass.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mosaic removal:
- Open the exe file in a hex editor (make a backup)
- Search for hex 65 3B 22 2C 0D 0A 22 67
- Replace 0D 0A in this string with 2F 2F (".." -> "//")

This replaces a line break with a comment delimiter to disable the following line of shader code. the line in question being what applies the pixellation texture.

Before:
"mediump vec2 tex = floor(vTex / tile) * tile + halftile;",
"gl_FragColor = vec4(texture2D(samplerBack, mix(destStart, destEnd, tex)).rgb * fronta, fronta);",

After:
"mediump vec2 tex = floor(vTex / tile) * tile + halftile;",//"gl_FragColor = vec4(texture2D(samplerBack, mix(destStart, destEnd, tex)).rgb * fronta, fronta);",