What's new

RPG [ mashimaru soft ] [ ましまるソフト ] Shizumilk - The Goddess of Lushima Island / シズミルク ルシマ島の女神 (RE132271) (RJ132271)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game i was waiting for damnit still need to wait 1 week for my credit card -.-
the game has female protagonist GoR on boss and different battle system ( see pictures scrolling down)

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ132271 シズミルク ルシマ島の女神

i'm counting on you bro :D
and can you explain what's so interesting in this game?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Indeed. Best we can hope for is a heads up if someone notices it being shared somewhere else.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see Lolicon.. Not allowed here.
Discussing is still alowed just no pict / dl link due to forum rule

Dlsite also didnt give loli tag for some reason no idea why but there is loli pict in it

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Technically, there was no nudity shown of that loli. It stands to question weither there will be loli or not. If there is..... well, damn.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda doubt if there's loli character but NO H SCENE FOR LOLI can be counted as "loli" genre ... tough I need to see the game first to make sure out of it ... :confused:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

you are going to have a hard time convincing anyone that the character in the bottom right of the second picture is not a loli.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you are going to have a hard time convincing anyone that the character in the bottom right of the second picture is not a loli.
I haven't get the game tough ...
(Gotta dissect it with All Decript and see if that kiddos have H or not) ;)

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

cant you use TOR or sth?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cant you use TOR or sth?
what's that ? program ?
BTW, my provider also block me from proxy ... so no go on there too ...

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try it out:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Discussing is still alowed just no pict / dl link due to forum rule

Dlsite also didnt give loli tag for some reason no idea why but there is loli pict in it
No 'Loli' tag usually means safe to post.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not always though sadly.

I've grabbed the demo and it seems like a fairly routine RPG, some foes have H attacks that also deal damage.

It seems that the heroine is under some kind of spell or curse that makes men 'attack' her.

Judging by the illustrations it's got a comidy twist so not knowing Japanese does cause you to loose a bit of the charm.

Cracking the demo however, their is no loli imigary, H or not so sadly I can't give a difinite yes/no on H scenes yet.

I'm gonna stay open minded though that if I'm right about it being comidy she might just fall foul to a witched spell for a bit which might mean no H scenes.

If I get hold of it I'll crack it and let people know, otherwise I'd recommend assuming it does.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, not in demo doesn't mean not available in Full Game ...
and it's kinda bad if there's plenty of joke in it ...
(need translation to enjoy it indeed) ...
only found several fake link too ...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you don't like it get the fuck out. Thanks to little know it alls the whole loli thing is such a huge thing. do you think you get something for blowing the whistle? You are fucking pathetic.
Are you trying to incur my wrath, you stupid fuck? How dare you become the accusative asshole in this situation. If you don't like the fact we protect ourselves, YOU get the fuck out. As a matter of fact, if you even so much respond to this comment with anything except an apology in a PM for being a cunt, I'll make you leave

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh geez ... I think the rules :
1. Talk about the game
2. No "PM me the link" thingy
(read carefully the thread and ask directly to the one who have it)
3. No DL link if it's contain loli / shouta
4. No pic either (I think MAP or non H pic still okay)
5. Translation DL link (as long as not the game it self) is okay ...

did I miss anything ?
(and I still can't find the game, so I can't confirm if loli is in full game or not)

also ... could EVERYONE STOP BASHING EACH OTHER ?
it makes ULMF goes sour ... seriously ...
I love ULMF ... but not with something like this ...

For BGN, I'll PM you ...
depending on gameplay, I might do partial translation, tough I won't make full one for this ...
and I don't really need money for this ... at least not now ...

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, I have a working full version of the game. I'm looking for anyone available to start a partial to full translation. Understanding the story will make this game a lot more enjoyable. If anyone is interested in taking up this project I can post a MEGA or send it specifically, I'd hate to see another decent game fly under the radar because not enough people interested in it.

Hopefully someone is interested in the translation of this, don't want to suggest any names out there, haha but maybe they might see it? Haha.

I'd like to say thanks in advance for those interested.

On a side note, if a little donation is needed to boost interest in the translation let me know, I don't have much but I can skip a lunch in the interest of seeing a game at its full potential.

Lemma know! I'll check in on this thread when I have some spare time. :)

P.S. I'll throw in some additional information since it doesn't look like this thread offered any. Hopefully, it will add some motivations.

Name: シズミルク ルシマ島の女神
Number: RJ132271
Version: Ver1.2の不具合
Description: In a small village our protagonist a beautiful, charming, and cute priestess lives her peaceful days doing her daily tasks. Everything remains peaceful until mysterious monsters appears throughout the land. So she sets off on an adventure with her trusty sidekick (you'll find out when you play, no spoilers!) to battle against them as she uncovers the mystery. On her journey she finds herself in delicious situations which some are quite funny while others are quite enticing. The decisions she makes will hold consequences towards her future! (the decision would be easier to decided if it was translated, haha!)
Game Style: It is a adventure-RPG style with leveling, crafting, and more! The game isn't especially long but it has enough to satisfy the gamer. GOR events are available however as always it leads to the game being over, so make sure to save when possible. Save anywhere feature, teleportation to home feature (no running back), and playful battle style turned based encounters (the monsters aren't easy, especially the boss, make sure to save), so expect a bit of grinding, in addition cut-in CG's for specific monsters.
Price: 1,296円
Pictures: I've included some non-controversial images to get everyone excited and hopefully get some translators interested (I hope!).

Battle Sequence
Movement
Hero​

Alright, that's about everything! Hopefully, I've did a good job here, I look forward to seeing what others will contribute! :D

EDIT: Hi, so many of you contacted me about the game, I can't post a link directly here but I'd like to wait a bit longer before trying to get anything out there, I really like this author so I want to see the game supported a bit more! Reason, to see future productions. Once, an official or partial translation is available, I'll "suggest ways" to acquire it haha.

EDITx2: If you absolutely can't wait and I get it, sometimes we really want to play something and need a way, let me know I'll send ya a link privately. I've often found myself in these situations. In return, hopefully, you can help me find a translator, thanks again!

Last edited: