What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So this looks like platform base game which looks interesting. Kind of like kurovadis and Eroico. There isn't a trailer yet but I expect one soon. Below is a translation of the description on the dlsite.

"And to profound Harukanaru - "
■ search heterometal fucking ACT " Seinarumonohe " ■

Deep in the sacred forest , fairy family dwelling on the banks of the spring A solid - clan of elves .
Without having a life of eternal youth Hitoshiki forever , does not know the unclean , and also involved in the struggle of monsters and people
But darkness covers her who spend eons of time quietly .

- When you notice , was in the labyrinth they come昏. Countless demon lurking , the labyrinth of hell -

◆ full-scale side-scrolling ACT, appeared!
Among the family of elves immortality , as the price to be bound by only a finite life
" Kin shaman " who have the power to expel shoot enemy harm . Let's explore the labyrinth to manipulate the contemporary !
Explore the vast labyrinth , this game by using the ability to put themselves in various locations
It is exploratory ACT game to continue.
The animation by a huge dot sprite , search , of course ,
Humiliation of defeat animation at the time equipping!
CG illustrations usually are also available .

◆ The Yarikomi elements according to search
In addition to power-up item is sleeping , there are elves who were caught in the labyrinth in each place .
Releasing her , with hints for solving the mystery of this labyrinth , the password for the CG illustrations for release
You can hear . And making full use of the capacity obtained in the search , it attempts to free her who were hidden !

Why elves Did trapped in the labyrinth ?
A demon , and whether the What ?
Why , Miko what has the power to fight ?

All of the profound Far -

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

This is new. Always love myself some exploratory ACTs

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the presentation it looks like there might be gore in it. Does it say that in the tags?

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

By the presentation it looks like there might be gore in it. Does it say that in the tags?
Animation
Fantasy
Rape
Heterogeneous fucking

Thats what it translates to.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well we'd have to see more enemies first. Sucks when there's no demo. Makes it hard to keep track of a game.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sprite sex~:p

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy! I'm beginning to look forward to seeing a demo! It seems like the circle took a page from Kurovadis for their first game, as it's a Metroidvania style ACT it seems. Also the HUD is very minimal with numerical health.

Hmm...if you think about it, it sounds like they took Kuro's mechanics and put them into a new setting minus the levelling system from what I can see in the title pictures. All in all though, I'm looking forward to trying this game out soon! :)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author has a pixiv account, and they posted a few preview pics for the game. Not sure why it isn't on the dlsite, but whatever.

You'll probably have to make an account to see it, but the pics do look promising. I'm really intrigued what the snake lady is doing to her. Maybe this game'll have vore along with a bunch of other cool things too.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

For some of you who doesn't want to make Pixiv account (though you probably should, that place is treasure cave)

Attachments

R

Ryka

This has every square ounce of my yes.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

It pisses me off when Dev's dont post on English DLsite...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It pisses me off when Dev's dont post on English DLsite...
From what I've seen the English DLsite usually takes about 3-5 days for it to be posted there.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I've seen the English DLsite usually takes about 3-5 days for it to be posted there.
I think it also depends on how the author marked the game, I've seen same-day release on both site before.

And there's of course games that never get released on english side ._ . (there's a few that I'd be willing to buy but it's not on english so meh)

However considering the game isn't out yet, there's no way it'll appear on Eng side (their 'upcoming' usually covers the next day only instead of JP that have up to a year ahead)

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some of you who doesn't want to make Pixiv account (though you probably should, that place is treasure cave)
Well those certainly got my interest, lets hope for a demo soon.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hmm interesting

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well constant checking of all the things I keep track of has paid off again. There's now a demo on the DLsite link from the first post. I just played it, and it plays out like a Metroidvania game.

There's powerups and you got an HP bar. You use the C button to jump and Z and D buttons to melee and shoot, respectively. You can use the A button to send out a platform that will gradually move in the direction you're facing for a little bit. The S button will do a short invincible dash, and lastly, the V key will help you get up if you are knocked down or in a rape animation. Gotta tap that button a bit before you're back on your feet.

Oh, I should have probably mentioned that except for jump, you can't use any of the other things until you find those powerups. There's also no save feature right now, so if you die, you have to restart the game. It's pretty short, so it's not that much of a big deal. There's 5 HP upgrades you can get, but some you have to break walls to get them. They're actually pretty easy to find, as you'll notice an irregularity in the walls.

The enemies do have rape animations, as mentioned before, but they don't do any damage. Only physical contact will damage you, and also, you take 10 hits before you fall down. Doesn't matter how much HP is lost. The only enemies that don't rape are a green flying enemy in the beginning, and unfortunately the boss. If you die, there's a GO screenshot, and there's 2 in the game. A regular one, and one for the boss.

I gotta say it's a pretty good demo so far, but it feels a bit glitchy here and there. And enemies don't respawn when you kill them. The boss fight was a little strange too, but I don't want to spoil everything, so that's all I'll say for now.

Also, just a heads up: When you start up the game, make sure Direct 3D is selected, cause I tried the other one, and the HP upgrades didn't work. They did in the 3D one, so use that.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Well constant checking of all the things I keep track of has paid off again. There's now a demo on the DLsite link from the first post. I just played it, and it plays out like a Metroidvania game.

There's powerups and you got an HP bar. You use the C button to jump and Z and D buttons to melee and shoot, respectively. You can use the A button to send out a platform that will gradually move in the direction you're facing for a little bit. The S button will do a short invincible dash, and lastly, the V key will help you get up if you are knocked down or in a rape animation. Gotta tap that button a bit before you're back on your feet.

Oh, I should have probably mentioned that except for jump, you can't use any of the other things until you find those powerups. There's also no save feature right now, so if you die, you have to restart the game. It's pretty short, so it's not that much of a big deal. There's 5 HP upgrades you can get, but some you have to break walls to get them. They're actually pretty easy to find, as you'll notice an irregularity in the walls.

The enemies do have rape animations, as mentioned before, but they don't do any damage. Only physical contact will damage you, and also, you take 10 hits before you fall down. Doesn't matter how much HP is lost. The only enemies that don't rape are a green flying enemy in the beginning, and unfortunately the boss. If you die, there's a GO screenshot, and there's 2 in the game. A regular one, and one for the boss.

I gotta say it's a pretty good demo so far, but it feels a bit glitchy here and there. And enemies don't respawn when you kill them. The boss fight was a little strange too, but I don't want to spoil everything, so that's all I'll say for now.

Also, just a heads up: When you start up the game, make sure Direct 3D is selected, cause I tried the other one, and the HP upgrades didn't work. They did in the 3D one, so use that.
Thanks for the info, downloading the trial!

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's 2 passwords in the trial that allow you to unlock CG files.
I don't have them memorized, but I can say where they are for those who are curious:
The first one is in a hidden path behind the tentacle monster. Attack the wall.
The second one you get for defeating the boss.

By the way, I've seen a green tile behind a wall while falling into a pit.
Did the developer overlook that bit, or is there a secret hidden in that place?

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The first password is "seinarumonohe"

Btw, can't find the way after getting Hi-jump and taking an elevator on the far right... did I miss something?

Edit 2: Finally get it, the timing to dash jump is a bit hard since your jump sometimes stopped mid-air. -_-

Edit 3: Can't find the boss...

Last edited: