What's new

ACT RPG Maker [azurezero] Yuko [stealth/puzzle game] PAY WHAT YOU WANT

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is finished now :) and i decided to sell it for £3.40...

EDIT TO CELEBRATE MY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY YUKO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR , though i request a minimum of £1 since paypal dont have any good way of doing minimum amounts...

requires

controls:
arrow keys to move
shift to run (but guards can hear you)
z- examine, knock out guards (if they havent spotted you)
ctrl- skip text (helps for repeat game overs)

blue crystals are save points,

this game is about a slave girl being given the chance to win her freedom by her mistress, she must sneak past many guards and solve puzzles to advance through her ordeal.

the demo only covers a quarter of the game, in total the game will have *counts* 6 game overs and 4 sexual endings (and one no sex).

this game began as a commission, but the guy lost his job so i funded the cg with my own money (so i could focus on writing and building the gameplay)
i think you guys will like the style of the cg

cg preview:

i'm using the unlock method described here (in case anyone else wants to make rpgmaker games)

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Yuko [stealth/puzzle game]

Nice to see something new from you. I'll be checking it out shortly. I'm sure it'll be fun.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I suggest putting checkpoints between each screen to save? It's really frustrating to get through 1 long screen only to get fucked over by rng in the next screen.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I suggest putting checkpoints between each screen to save? It's really frustrating to get through 1 long screen only to get fucked over by rng in the next screen.
that would actually make a puzzle later even harder to figure out

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No screenshots of ingame content? x.X CGs don't tell us about the game.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No screenshots of ingame content? x.X CGs don't tell us about the game.
well it does use the basic tilesets... and i allready messed up my previews by shoving an unused character portrait on it...

this was my mockup for the dlsite page though

best way to get an idea is to play the demo though man, i just realised that hidey room in the top left hasnt actually had a use in game lol...

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I give up. Slime bridge. What do I do? I've tried reseting all the swithes before attempting to cross. Didn't work...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I give up. Slime bridge. What do I do? I've tried reseting all the swithes before attempting to cross. Didn't work...
the slime bridge is the end of the demo actually :) once the unlock file is in the folder (once the game is done) the bridge wont break
i forgot to tell the game over not to end the game before telling you its the end of the demo :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my slimes not always working with the captures :) patching it now

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I actually used the hidey room...lured the closest succubus there with noise...closed the room...when the succubus came in front of the door, opened it and whacked her :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually used the hidey room...lured the closest succubus there with noise...closed the room...when the succubus came in front of the door, opened it and whacked her :D
yeah but design wise youre supposed to give people stuff to play with early on so they can use it when they need it later...only i forgot to add a later

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So playing the game and it's honestly rather fun, the first few screens were slightly frustrating when a succubus catches me at the last second but not I'm never playing this game again difficult. At the moment I'm in the spike room and the slime room with the stairs and trying to figure it out.

My only suggestion is for the spike room giving some sort of visual cue when the other land is walkable would be nice. Although it would need to be covert enough still to not be obvious, still base line I tired waking into walls right away so probably not needed. Either way looking forward to the full release because I'll probably actually buy this one, it's a lot of fun.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So playing the game and it's honestly rather fun, the first few screens were slightly frustrating when a succubus catches me at the last second but not I'm never playing this game again difficult. At the moment I'm in the spike room and the slime room with the stairs and trying to figure it out.

My only suggestion is for the spike room giving some sort of visual cue when the other land is walkable would be nice. Although it would need to be covert enough still to not be obvious, still base line I tired waking into walls right away so probably not needed. Either way looking forward to the full release because I'll probably actually buy this one, it's a lot of fun.
do you have an ideal price? i'm a bit conflicted :) (currently i'm at £4.60 but i might bring it down a little)

you need to get to the switch on the rocky bit first, which opens the bridge in the left room, the switch is more visible the second time you enter the room

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure what the problem is but...

Start up game -> Title Screen -> Game Start -> Forest with Orcs that chase you and do nothing-> Game Crashes.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not sure what the problem is but...

Start up game -> Title Screen -> Game Start -> Forest with Orcs that chase you and do nothing-> Game Crashes.
I'm getting this same problem. I'm really excited that you're doing another stealth type game, I loved Damsel Quest!

As good as their art is, I enjoy your art style as well. I'll miss it if the CGs are all done by this other person.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting this same problem. I'm really excited that you're doing another stealth type game, I loved Damsel Quest!

As good as their art is, I enjoy your art style as well. I'll miss it if the CGs are all done by this other person.
god damnit i forgot to reset the starting point when i did the last patch, resyncing the drop box link, that's a whole 1000 hits wasted ;) unless people actually like the look of the ork bit...thats a bit in the end game im working on now...it's actually a bit easier...but there are less save points

and honestly man...i've been having real difficulty drawing them though i am doing one of the ending cgs :) cause the sketch i did was amazing

for some reason my inspiration just shot up when it came to drawing a gangbang

part way through the game you get to choose either a slave collar or a body switching spell, and this means there are 4 sexual endings :)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fixed demo :)
gonna get some more of the game overs written later...but i'm also worried about what project to prioritise next...i have too many ideas and not all of them are fully formed or doable

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please say it worked this time