Release Date:
24th January 2014

Keywords:
Sprite sex
Monster girl
Rape
Cum inside

Update point comparing with the MonMuse Hunter 1(RE121397):
1:H scene is upgraded to 2 stages!(such as nomal face->ahegao)
2:Use "shift" key to cum freely!
3:Use the『 ↑ 』key to zoom in with 1.5X size!(『↓』key to zoom out)
4:Use the『→』key to increase ur sex speed(1.5X)!(『←』key to normal speed)
5:U can cancel in the collection room.
6:The hunt is completed when u beat the monster girl and rape her,and u can review the animation in the collection room at the same time.
7:The oxygen(HP) will never decrease in the H scene(nice job:D)
You are a legendary monster-girl hunter on the prowl for new exotic species.
Please enjoy this Z*lda-style pixel anime action game.

* Ero dot animation x Action game
* 16 species of monster-musume to collect, with erotic anime zooms, 1.5x speed, optional cumshots.
(Harpy, cyclops, dryad, golem, zombie, kraken...... etc.)

Take certain quests from the hunter's guild and set out for adventure.
Your character has rapid fire and widespread ammo guns and a knife for melee.

If you take down a monmusu you have the choice of sex.
You can cancel ero animations anytime.
After you've taken down a species the hunt is concluded.
You can add her to your Collection Room.
Monmusu in the Collection Room can be enjoyed anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128697|ACT]MonMusu Hunter 2

Err, how is this? Somehow I missed the first one. The sprite work looks amazing but I can't even tell what the gameplay is like.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its a short and rough game in terms of action game play. Basically the usual top down side-scrolling shooting game but slow pace. No customization or real difficulty to speak of. (Repetitive in terms of combat) Also, no story other than "I saw, I killed, I raped" all in past tense.

Sprites various between good and ok, depending on taste and the monster girl in question. It was ok the first time, but nothing to die for. I recall there was quite a few positions in the first one, but at least you don't have to grind in combat to clear the game. (Though you do end up grinding to unlock/buy all the galleries)

Overall, something to enjoy while playing it and then forget about it afterwards. (Since I am very heavy on game play and customization) It was a good waste of 4 hours to perfect clear the first one.

Update: Trial for the second one made me laugh due to full english narration opening. Same game as before but with upgraded-able weapon (rapid versus spread) and much smoother gameplay. The new camera is a nice improvement as well. + in no more need to grind for money just to unlock gallery. This is total win. (Though ammo count is an annoyance, same with getting in the right position for knifing)

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I can speak for a lot of people by saying:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Looks like they improved and fixed all the bad points of the previous game too, fucking A.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I take my words back for the ammo, you can grab it from the metallic looking cargo in each stage. (Press z to pick up) It's perfectly fine now, perhaps a bit too easy due to more than enough ammo. (Then again, I was using lv3 cannon)

Knifing is still annoying. But at least its better than the cannon back in the first game.

Only thing I would prefer would be more upgrades/variation/customization in terms of cannon and knifing. Especially melee, adding a single step to the knife animation would be much appreciated.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its out now, just so you guys know. Somethin' to keep an eye out for.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who dislike searching...

Im the same

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found one link, but requires premium to download, so don't really know about it

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found one link, but requires premium to download, so don't really know about it hot-manga.net/?p=6239
I think it isn't worth to try that download or to buy a premium account for this hoster.
Downloads where a premium account is required are mostly fakes, files with other content and not what you have searched.
Exceptions are rarely.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummmm... it seems this guy managed to scramble the cracker I use to check on premium links...

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its fake and broken because the uploader forcefully change the size. After a couple of fixes, its actually over 500 mb (wtf) filled with copies.

Thankfully premium links are easily decoded.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does decoding premium links do?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dont believe any premium only links,99% of them r fake.
You just need to have a credible source. If something came out yesterday, and a blog/forums has all of the newest stuff, then it probably isn't real, but legit places don't disappoint. share-films, hentai-girl, hentai4daily all use premium-only ryushare/rapidgator links cause they pay more for that, but they're legit.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You just need to have a credible source. If something came out yesterday, and a blog/forums has all of the newest stuff, then it probably isn't real, but legit places don't disappoint. share-films, hentai-girl, hentai4daily all use premium-only ryushare/rapidgator links cause they pay more for that, but they're legit.
In fact I owned almost all of the premium accounts of hosts such as RG RS BS DF TB and others,but I never need to download from those blogs.:)