Estimate Release Date:
unknown

Keywords:
Horror
Escape
School girl
Tentacle
Sprite sex(?)

SonabiA is a good RPG and it seems this time creator will send us a good ACT:p The heroine is so weak that u cant even attack enemies.Need to collect clues and solve puzzles to succed in escaping from the horrible school.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [えのきっぷ|ACT]New ACT work after SonabiA

Circle's first ACT game, you know what that means.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I just hope the animation isn't too too clunky. I hope they post an example soon.
lol clunky,just as something like the Fighting YUNA by EL mar? And I cant wait for a trial too.:p

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's not a fighting game, so clunky controls etc. won't be too big of a deal. I'm still looking forward to it, cause I love the art he makes.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

was looking on the blog so i take it no demo yet??

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that's good news and bad news, was really looking forward to this circle's next project.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's very disappointing.
SonabiA was one of my favorite H-RPGs, and this H-ACT does not look like it'll entertain me much.

Oh well, I'm happy that the developer didn't give up on h-games. I'll make sure to play this anyways

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Coulda sworn this looked familiar, but if it's new, then I don't know. Looks good though

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Have a feeling this is going to have a ton of guro in it. Has a distinct demonophobia vibe coming from it. =/

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have a feeling this is going to have a ton of guro in it. Has a distinct demonophobia vibe coming from it. =/
Well, it's probably a good sign that there's a mostly naked character surrounded by tentacles, at least, amiright?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, it's probably a good sign that there's a mostly naked character surrounded by tentacles, at least, amiright?
Demonophobia had a couple tentacle scenes too towards the end of the game...but yeah...that game was fucked hahaha

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Demonophobia had a couple tentacle scenes too towards the end of the game...but yeah...that game was fucked hahaha
Still haven't brought myself to play the game. I think I might some day, if I had a walkthrough; but then I wouldn't be able to see all the... uh, death scenes.

I also have this feeling that if I played the game my perspective of the world will be changed forever. In a bad way.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demonophobia is the only game that had a death scene so morbid and horrifying to think about I actually had to stop playing for a while. Just the thought of it was... *Shudder*

The only other time a game made me feel that horrible and empty was seeing the true ending to the Witches House.

So long as it doesn't have something soul shattering in it like that... Should be fun? I need to go find some wood to knock on...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demonophobia never bothered me with any of its scenes. I guess ms paint blood and death doesn't do it for me. By the way, didn't someone make a Demonophobia video with all the death scenes? I can't find it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Demonophobia never bothered me with any of its scenes. I guess ms paint blood and death doesn't do it for me. By the way, didn't someone make a Demonophobia video with all the death scenes? I can't find it.
There was a Let's Play style Demonphobia video on YouTube. It might have been removed.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yup, a guy on HF did a full playthrough with all the death scenes in it on youtube. It was all shortly removed probably because of how morbid the game was.

I agree with Miyoko...there were a couple scenes that were so bad that I just had to tab out and take a break. Especially the meat grinder scene...that was one of the worst death scenes in a game that I've ever played.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been watching grotesque horror movies since I was a child so I guess I have an immunity to it. Hell, I laughed my ass off when I watched Human Centipede with my friend.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demonophobia is the only game that had a death scene so morbid and horrifying to think about I actually had to stop playing for a while. Just the thought of it was... *Shudder*

The only other time a game made me feel that horrible and empty was seeing the true ending to the Witches House.

So long as it doesn't have something soul shattering in it like that... Should be fun? I need to go find some wood to knock on...
which was the true ending to witches house? i used a complete save and i couldn't tell which ending is considered true.