What's new

ACT Small Ogre fighting game.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello all first time I decided to try to share anything. It seems like most of the good monster sex flash's going around are here already but I have not seen this one. If its already posted sorry just delete post if you can.

Basically its a fighting game with only one stage where you play as a big Ogre fighting a party of females. It's possible to build up your power meter an execute a rape grab but I think it only works if the girl has low health. Should probably warn you the game is kind of brutal. Both in difficulty and in the fact the Ogre basically smashes the girls. But if you can actually manage to rape one of them its pretty hot while it lasts lol.

Attachments

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Small Ogre fighting game.

These girls have a excellent party setup. Sword and shield tank, a melee DD with 2h sword, a lighting mage and a healer with dodge roll.

The "rape mode" seems to activate randomly whenever I take damage, and it only happens once AND it only lasts 20 seconds.

There's potential for a good game here but it needs lotsa work.

Reputation score

I liked it, right up until he smashed one of the girls into a bloody pulp. It's also pretty freakin hard to land a rape move, since your power meter is on a timer.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Protips: Once they're down on the floor, you can keep them down by spamming A. The cleric healer girl should be your main target.

One your rape meter (the circle in the top left) fills up you get a magical shiny penis for 20 seconds, and if you use your grab on a girl on very very low health then you use a rape finisher with an awesome projectile creampie kill.

Shame about the guro, but still kinda cool game. I really did feel like a final boss while playing :D

CONTROLS: A - standard smash, S - grab, D - push everyone away from you (does no damage, you lose a lot of rape meter), E - guard, up - jump, does damage on land, left & right - move

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

Use the grab attack during your 20 seconds, if they're at low health.

OP
S

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well glad some of you liked it. Had actually forgotten the controls myself lol.

If anyone is wondering I found it at random on Hentaipalm forums months back. So I really don't know who made it. Kind of wish I did though would like to see if he/she made some others like it. Would like to play more games where you control the monster instead of a chick just running around.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to sort of speak out of turn, but this may be the most poorly executed game I've ever seen.

Aside from the fact that the controls are all, well irritatingly slow to respond, at least for me. There's the programing that someone clearly didn't look into.

The melee girls attack from withing your minimum range, so the only way to knock them off you is to jump, or decrease your rape meeter. Jumping is always difficult because whenever you're being hit your character doesn't respond, so aside from the fact that there are four of them and one of you, each of the melee character seems to have at least twice the attack speed of the player character, so good luck with that.

The fact that the rape finisher isn't easily accessible is another poorly thought out point of this game. Of course it wouldn't be so bad if the only means of defense you had, that actually defends you, didn't drop it down to zero after half a second, and I checked the duck and cover block, doesn't seem to actually decrees any damage you take, just makes your character a little more responsive, and here's what particularly ticked me off. While guarding you die just as fast as if you were out in the open, I'm all for letting some damage get through, but how do you die if you're defending?

And let's not forget when you get knocked down, I basically give up if that happens, you're half way dead before your guy gets back up, and the healer, who's your prime target, is on the other side of the map, so you're totally dead before you can even get off a jump to try and get to her.

Then there's the fact that the character is slow as sludge. Personal preference of mine to be the nimble character, so slow character peeve me, but this guy take the cake, if you don't jump it'd take you half the battle just to get across the screen, by the end of which you'd be dead of course.

And then there's the fact that if you actually do get the chance to see that small 20 second window when you can actually get some of that content we're all looking for, you have to grab someone at low health. Doesn't sound that hard until you mention that there's a healer, by the time you have her dead everyone else is down just from your guy jumping on them.

Individually each of these things might not break a game, but at least for me, when you put them all together it's a major deal breaker.

I'm gonna go back to my lurking now if you don't mind.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

One cheap tactic I've used is to use the 'roar' thing to knock at least 2 characters into a corner and bash them to death right there(usually get 3, both melee and either mage or healer) since you can use it regardless of your bar(and early on it won't hurt you to spam 0 cost roar)

after that you can play tag with the other one until your energy reach max and grab spam(at the right distance, you can grab the girl again when she gets up)

from what I can tell, the mage and healer hardly do any real damage to you, so it's just the 2 melees that hurt a lot(if you're trying to get one of the melee, be ready to spam your roar to keep her off you while you're bashing her friends to death)

the animation is not bad, but I wish they'd make non-guro version, possibly with the rape-grab being instant-kill even on full HP.

I also didn't take damage while guarding, but I don't usually guard for long, so maybe they add some sort of limit to how long you can stay defensive?

Reputation score

Not to sort of speak out of turn, but this may be the most poorly executed game I've ever seen.

Aside from the fact that the controls are all, well irritatingly slow to respond, at least for me. There's the programing that someone clearly didn't look into.

The melee girls attack from withing your minimum range, so the only way to knock them off you is to jump, or decrease your rape meeter. Jumping is always difficult because whenever you're being hit your character doesn't respond, so aside from the fact that there are four of them and one of you, each of the melee character seems to have at least twice the attack speed of the player character, so good luck with that.

The fact that the rape finisher isn't easily accessible is another poorly thought out point of this game. Of course it wouldn't be so bad if the only means of defense you had, that actually defends you, didn't drop it down to zero after half a second, and I checked the duck and cover block, doesn't seem to actually decrees any damage you take, just makes your character a little more responsive, and here's what particularly ticked me off. While guarding you die just as fast as if you were out in the open, I'm all for letting some damage get through, but how do you die if you're defending?

And let's not forget when you get knocked down, I basically give up if that happens, you're half way dead before your guy gets back up, and the healer, who's your prime target, is on the other side of the map, so you're totally dead before you can even get off a jump to try and get to her.

Then there's the fact that the character is slow as sludge. Personal preference of mine to be the nimble character, so slow character peeve me, but this guy take the cake, if you don't jump it'd take you half the battle just to get across the screen, by the end of which you'd be dead of course.

And then there's the fact that if you actually do get the chance to see that small 20 second window when you can actually get some of that content we're all looking for, you have to grab someone at low health. Doesn't sound that hard until you mention that there's a healer, by the time you have her dead everyone else is down just from your guy jumping on them.

Individually each of these things might not break a game, but at least for me, when you put them all together it's a major deal breaker.

I'm gonna go back to my lurking now if you don't mind.
the worst you say? well I've played alot of bad games I will take up this bold challenge that this may be the worst and see if it is indeed true! *downloads*

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I (like so many others) would have really enjoyed this game if there weren't so much guro, but it is still pretty sexy none the less. Especially after I used t-search to make my ogre have a constant erection. I thought about doing health too, but that would have made it too easy. I also would have loved a different ending scene if you manage to take down all the girls without smashing them into paste.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a strange error when I want to launch the game.

I can see the enterbrain screen and next screens but I can't see the menu and I have an error text (see the image attach)

I extract with NTLEA, have the Japanese code, but can't play the game.

Any idea?

Attachments

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This game requires you to set your system locale to Japanese, otherwise it won't run. I had my computer in English locale mode, and got that error, so restarted it in Japanese locale and extracted it again and it worked. So there's something wrong with your "japanase code".

See this thread.

On the subject on whether or not it's badly made, I agree it can be frustrating, but guard is not pointless. I quickly found out you can do moves out of your grab, without even letting go of the grab button (I think). So this means after guarding you get one attack that can't be interrupted as easily by their millions of melee attacks. So if you are getting raped by lots of little attacks, you guard and then attack.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ugh. The only thing that pisses me off in these games made on the platform is the targeting. Yes, it's cool to fight multiple enemies, but if they could find some way to bypass your character randomly choosing who to attack based on the closet person to you. It's very hard to kill the cleric this way, because the ogre always turns to kill the melee fighters who he, ironically, can't hit!

EDIT: After playing it a few more times, I withdraw my claim it's in the 'worst 5 h games I've ever played' category. It's now the worst h-game I've played.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I really don't think it is. Guro aside, I think the creator really worked hard on the 4 girls, making them all different and even though he didn't work hard enough on their AI, there's hidden depth to this game. Every time you see the spellcaster charging up a lighting bolt you need to be moving or guarding, and you've got to try and combo enemies while they are down.

I think people are judging this on the single hentai animation and how difficult it is to get it to happen, but I just took the game as a "you're the boss, smash the good guys", with the hentai animation as an added bonus, and enjoyed myself.

I think the mistake the game designer made was making the ogre stunnable - he should not be phased by the attacks but simply lose health, just like most bosses.

toolip

Reputation score

nevermind

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For anyone that can't get the game to work, or can't get a rape grab in, here's a video of me playing the game and hitting with the rape grab. Something went a little weird with the colour and red shows up as blue lol.

size: 21MB pass: ulmf.org

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I really don't think it is. Guro aside, I think the creator really worked hard on the 4 girls, making them all different and even though he didn't work hard enough on their AI, there's hidden depth to this game. Every time you see the spellcaster charging up a lighting bolt you need to be moving or guarding, and you've got to try and combo enemies while they are down.

I think people are judging this on the single hentai animation and how difficult it is to get it to happen, but I just took the game as a "you're the boss, smash the good guys", with the hentai animation as an added bonus, and enjoyed myself.

I think the mistake the game designer made was making the ogre stunnable - he should not be phased by the attacks but simply lose health, just like most bosses.
Yeah, this is why I hate the game. If you ARE supposed to be boss, the controls should be more responsive, and you shouldn't be knocked down or stunned. The girls do look good, and he definitely put time into them - it's too bad he didn't do that for the ogre. I got to do the rape move (after cornering them and just beating the crap out of everything)... It was okay. Not great, not horribad, but okay.

Most of the stuff Ashprince said does hold true. You have to be standing an arms-length away from a girl to actually grab her, which is really hard to do if the two melee characters are left... Hell, you can't even hit them with a regular attack. ANY attack stops whatever you're doing, so you can't jump, and if you're getting hit as you press the block button, you stop blocking just stand there. I, personally, don't think ogres don't like having the snot beaten out of them; but the game maker disagrees for some reason.

Bah... Rant over. +rep to Sifer for contributing, though...

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to derail a good rant, Slith, but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t point you to look at this...

I, personally, don't think ogres don't like having the snot beaten out of them;