What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所] モモコ百烈拳 (RJ124558)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It seems Tifa Tank is taking another go at creating a new game, this time it's a sequel to there fun yet H-wise disappointing title Wonderful Pink.

I've only played the demo so far, but in this game it seems they are focusing more on the untransformed Momoko and introducing various costumes for her to wear. So far the small amount of H shown was censored by it's already have far more than the first game and now they have a sort of torture mini-game(?) after being defeated where you take the role of one of the bad guys.

So far, it seems more like a Final Fight/Streets of Rage game then the pure platforming action the previous game have but it's caught my interest. Hopefully they do far better with this game (H wise) than W-Mission and the first Wonderful Pink.

Here's the

Last edited by a moderator:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: モモコ百烈拳

You can easily edit the title y'know? But YES FINALLY A NEW TIFA TANK GAME! I am pretty fond of their works even though they lacked H-content, so looking forward to this game.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: モモコ百烈拳 (Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2)

Okay how do you actually start this game? What the game controller? A key or is this working with something else?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After pressing every key on my keyboard I think it's fair to say that you need an actual controller to play this which is honestly stupid as all fuck. Anyone know a way to bypass this?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After pressing every key on my keyboard I think it's fair to say that you need an actual controller to play this which is honestly stupid as all fuck. Anyone know a way to bypass this?
Hmm, usually a game maker allows you in-game or have a config.exe outside game...this one doesn't have a config.exe and in-game doesn't seem to respond to any key besides enter and spacebar.

So, I don't know if he/she attends to keep it that way but for the demo seems to be controller only.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So much from improvements.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well then this game will be out for me. The only controller I have for my PC is busted and personally I don't want to get a new one just for this game. Hopefully someone will find a way around it or the maker will add keyboard options.

Alvareon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've used vJoy (vjoystick.sourceforge.net) on these games, which simulates a joystick on your keyboard, fully customizable. Just remember to turn it off when you're finished playing, otherwise when you press the key it will not register as a key, but an input for the joypad.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I loved the Tifa Tan games, the art itself was very nice and it felt good to kick the crap out of everything. Sadly the other games were...meh. Either total lack of H-Content or not as good gameplay. I think I'll skip this one, maybe the gameplay is nice but if it doesn't have H-Content beyond transformation sequence and panties I rather play "normal" videogames from the looong list I've yet to play (damn you Steam and your deals T-T)

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is out.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Tifa tan game is very interesting so wish this one will be nice too.:p

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I am running vjoy and I am still getting the "please touch a game controller" message in the game. What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind, got it to work.

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone else know how to complete the final part, it has final dive on the screen. what do I press to continue past it? anyone know?

Puttana

Reputation score

Ok I am running vjoy and I am still getting the "please touch a game controller" message in the game. What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind, got it to work.
Maybe there is another emulator program more proper to our game?
Guys who play the game without game controller, please help us to do it using PC Windows XP:confused:

Last edited:

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the full game on Mega or anything yet? Just curious.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

So, how is this game in the H department? =O

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

well so far it's just groping and crotch tickle it does have some funny parts no sex yet. at the very end you play a guy from tifatan and you strip her karate clothing off but once you get her naked I can't seem to continue after that.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can not play :/
Have no Joy Pad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.