The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 11th November 2013
Grim Reaper

HangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to all
Default Re: Princess Sacrifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuyaz View Post
A soon-to-be semi-loli Christmas cake is fine too. I find out you can even skip the female demon boss to finish the game. Poor boss...
Wait a second, 28 years old, did you mean Culotte, the weapon merchant guy in 2nd town?
If possible, I would like a convo about Feena mentioning her age.
No,Feena isn't 28 years old(no matter how you look at it there's no way she's more than 16 tops)... The guy that posted that must have confused it with the shota like weapon seller...
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

XII is a valued memberXII is a valued member

i don't know maybe i'm not search it hard enough or the author delete the link from his/her site, but i can't found that update link etigoya posted earlier
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl

kakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular member

There's a ver 1.02 now, which includes new equipment (no weapon). Probably that's why he deleted the 1.01 patch, and now you have to redownload the game to have the new minor contents.
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl Master

SoulBreaka is a valued memberSoulBreaka is a valued member

well with that mentioned...link?
Old 11th November 2013
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBreaka View Post
well with that mentioned...link?
Link was removed apparently. Can someone reupload the patch?
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

XII is a valued memberXII is a valued member

i don't believe i'm saying this but...

if anyone have the 1.02 please announce that you have them so i could ask a PM for the update...

unless the author posted the update link like he posted the 1.01

oh and for the 1.01 update, just click the link etigoya provided earlier, its still functioning
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl

kakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular memberkakuyaz is a very popular member

I got the link for the game with 1.02 update, but since I'm not allowed to post the links due to content, PM me for links, although the link does not belong to me.
Old 11th November 2013
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangerDanger View Post
No,Feena isn't 28 years old(no matter how you look at it there's no way she's more than 16 tops)... The guy that posted that must have confused it with the shota like weapon seller...
I read it when you bring Mariel to the boy in the second weapon shop. Feena tells Mariel that she is 28 when she says something about all of them being pretty young.

My Hounds Of The Blade translation.
Beta reader: Legraf & Damoriva and the ULMF Community
Enjoy!

Hounds translation 20140223 (Wessex) V4
Hounds translation patch 20140618 (Wessex) V1
My Hounds of the Blade voice pack.
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
I read it when you bring Mariel to the boy in the second weapon shop. Feena tells Mariel that she is 28 when she says something about all of them being pretty young.
Nah, it's very like directed to the young boy, although it feels like Mariel suddenly know the young boy's age. The conversation goes something like:

Feena: Thank you very much, please take care of her.
Mariel: Eh? 28 years old? Really?
Feena: ... ... Please take care of her well.
Old 11th November 2013
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
Female demon boss is in the fort North of the third town. Enter the fort and aim to get to the top of the fort (top left). Just keep searching until you get to the top. Don't bother with the tent in the middle, I think monsters just keep spawning from there.

There are two ways into the temple, one is the hillside up the stairs map, the other is go through the mountain range underground and fight the statue and sneak in that way saving the head priestess along the way (depending on Holiness?).

I actually don't think the game will gate your progress in anyway, so technically you can probably speed run it by traveling the entire map running through location to location to return to the temple as long as you are strong enough to fight. There will sometimes be mandatory fights until the next spot on a map opens up.
Critical path should be: Fairy forest south of starting town --> Bandit road --> Holy City (third town) --> Mountain range underground --> Temple
no, she doesn't show up there until you do the third town event.

I went there but it was empty. went back to the third town, did that thing in the top corner, some big orc showed up, killed it, took me back into the city, then I went back up onto the wall again and she was there.

some event about trading some of her victims for yourself? THEN you can go to her fort thing, after that.
Old 11th November 2013
Demon Girl

skeith is new around here

^as far as I know, you don't have to get captured. The succubus boss should be in the orc camp after you kill the enemy at the 3rd town's castle.

Last edited by skeith; 11th November 2013 at 18:44.
Old 12th November 2013
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

What new in 1.02? I read the readme but to be honest the translation I got isn't very clear.

My Hounds Of The Blade translation.
Beta reader: Legraf & Damoriva and the ULMF Community
Enjoy!

Hounds translation 20140223 (Wessex) V4
Hounds translation patch 20140618 (Wessex) V1
My Hounds of the Blade voice pack.
Old 12th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Lazka has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
What new in 1.02? I read the readme but to be honest the translation I got isn't very clear.
it add some part of armor.... i think..
Old 12th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

mastadon05 is new around here

there's maid outfit in recent update..maybe more.
Anyone has idea why i cant remove the underwear? it seems like bug to me.
Old 12th November 2013
Jungle Girl

afa no longer a lurker

mmm interesting regarding the succubus boss, the 3rd town north gate scene is totally skippable that part I know for certain, because the first time I play through that part I went through that scene and got her (main character) capture and lock in the fort. Eventually I escape through hole in prison and ended up in the underground lake area, but through some sheer stroke of luck/unluck I made a choice that put her to sleep...and game over lol. I still need to revisit how the hell I did that...

Next time around I went into the town but never touch the North gate. I exit through the South exit, talk to the soldiers in the Southern path camp then scout/capture by orcs. Escape and had the soldiers help kill the orc boss. Then I make my way back North towards temple and fort. Maybe the succubus boss won't show up until orc boss is dead? Or maybe she won't show up until temple is open up?