What's new

ACT Tower of the mysterious witch girl Rapunzel Selling Match RJ122443

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Stumbled across this on DLSite, set for release early this month. Your standard platformer, sprite-sex, probably GOR CGs as well, though the demo shows nothing. (sprite sex in the demo is just a big dual-coloured mosiac, the demo also only includes one enemy type and level)

Might be worth keeping an eye on, though I expect it'll turn out very short.

Last edited by a moderator:

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Tower of the mysterious witch girl Rapunzel Selling Match

Main character is The Little Match Girl, right?! I see that she use matches as a weapon! look interesting! :D

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Matches as a weapon? Sidescroller?

Wow, so, uh cool concept.

In the demo the sprite sex is literally completely blocked out and censored, both the character and the monster attacking her. Total letdown on that front.

The gameplay is pretty smooth, but for some reason they didn't even want to show one animation, so I'm not sure if I'll keep track of this.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This was made with wolf rpg maker!?

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

would of been nice if the single animation we all cared about wasn't censored in the demo... oh well. maybe it will still be good whenever it actually comes out.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awwww i liked the story of the little match girl. not sure how i feel about that concept being turned into hentai lol damn you rule 34.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dat censor blob. Any way to remove it in one of the data files or is it just the whole sprite is that?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

awwww i liked the story of the little match girl. not sure how i feel about that concept being turned into hentai lol damn you rule 34.
You know I don't think I've ever read/read it.

Although I don't think this is the first hentai game I've seem about a girl who sells matches thinking about it. Although the other was a VN.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this, it might be a gem. Depending on how good the animation is without the whole thing censored.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is the story

On a cold New Year's Eve, a poor girl tries to sell matches in the street. She is freezing badly, but she is afraid to go home because her father will beat her for not selling any matches. She takes shelter in a nook and lights the matches to warm herself.

In their glow, she sees several lovely visions including a Christmas tree and a holiday feast. The girl looks skyward and sees a shooting star, then she remembers her dead grandmother saying that such a falling star means someone has died and is going to Heaven. As she lights the next match, she sees a vision of her grandmother, the only person to have treated her with love and kindness. She strikes one match after another to keep the vision of her grandmother alive for as long as she can.

Running out of matches, the child dies and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the child dead in the nook and take pity on her. They do not know about the visions she saw, or that she will not be cold or hungry any more in Heaven.

thats why i can't believe some people will take something so sad and turn it into fap material lol.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dat censor blob. Any way to remove it in one of the data files or is it just the whole sprite is that?
The censor blob had a label 'not implemented' or something from memory, so the whole sprite is that.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thats why i can't believe some people will take something so sad and turn it into fap material lol.
Are you kidding me? I'm surprised it took this long for there to be a full game based on this concept. The whole thing just screams fap material for lolicons.

Although, when I saw the word "Tower", part of me thought it'd be a tower defense h-game for some reason. Kinda wish there were more of those... the few that have been made so far were pretty atrocious.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you kidding me? I'm surprised it took this long for there to be a full game based on this concept. The whole thing just screams fap material for lolicons.

Although, when I saw the word "Tower", part of me thought it'd be a tower defense h-game for some reason. Kinda wish there were more of those... the few that have been made so far were pretty atrocious.
lol it was made into hentai plenty of times. It's just usually they change what the girl was selling. Sometimes it'll be flowers, or other little things you wouldn't normal just buy from someone. A old, softcore one, made it that the spirit of the girl was selling matches and along with the matches a peeping service. She warned a guy about his family before selling all her matches to him, taking all his money, then disappearing.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

this is the story

On a cold New Year's Eve, a poor girl tries to sell matches in the street. She is freezing badly, but she is afraid to go home because her father will beat her for not selling any matches. She takes shelter in a nook and lights the matches to warm herself.

In their glow, she sees several lovely visions including a Christmas tree and a holiday feast. The girl looks skyward and sees a shooting star, then she remembers her dead grandmother saying that such a falling star means someone has died and is going to Heaven. As she lights the next match, she sees a vision of her grandmother, the only person to have treated her with love and kindness. She strikes one match after another to keep the vision of her grandmother alive for as long as she can.

Running out of matches, the child dies and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the child dead in the nook and take pity on her. They do not know about the visions she saw, or that she will not be cold or hungry any more in Heaven.

This is the first time I have read about the bit after she died. The versions I read when I was a kid ended as she dies.

People fap to pictures of humans turned inside out, guts spilling everywhere. This is pretty sane fap material in comparison.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Touching story, almost made me cry. But, this won't stop me from fapping. Some people fap to guro and shit like that, as noman already said..

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

it sound like that one anime "Darker Than Black" reasoning of life, if one with power dies than their star fall.

Pikoten

Reputation score

https: //mega.co.nz/ #!8Iki1ZIR!GpYS5zBFzKjKTEhuUAxLKyaODA1DACA__sZ14UzkC40

Came out today, here you go guys. Just remove the spaces
Instead of butchering the url, do this next time.
mega.co.nz/#!8Iki1ZIR!GpYS5zBFzKjKTEhuUAxLKyaODA1DACA__sZ14UzkC40

This way all they have to do is copy paste.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

huh, never thought of that. so if you don't have http in it, it will copy over? cool

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

it sound like that one anime "Darker Than Black" reasoning of life, if one with power dies than their star fall.
Except those stars weren't real.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Thx, for sharing mate.
Pretty lovely game, thou super short, and have only 3 animated scene.
Boss from lvl 2,3 is a FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS.
I spent 30 min on boss from lvl 2, and about 1h, on boss 3.