What's new

RPG RPG Maker [玉藻スタジオ / Tamamo Studio] プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero- (RJ106684, RE106684)

4nnihi1us

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This came out a while back and I've seen mentions of it but no downloads and no thread for it, so, here it is. I would post an image but I'm unsure how to post it with my current post count.

DLSite -

mega -

freakshare -

Description - They call the game a simulation RPG. I would call it a tactical RPG as far as combat goes. Main character is a female. The game includes pregnancy, birth, rape, etc... The artwork is pretty good. Have no idea about the story since I can't read "moonspeak".

Gameplay:

Uses arrow keys and Z (skip text), X (go back/cancel), and C (confirm/accept)

From what I can tell the town options are as follows:

Option 1 - Buy equipment (weapons, armor, items)
Option 2 - Party options (generic options such as equip, save, status, etc...)
Option 3 - Dungeon select (map select or something)
Option 4 - Scene replays
Option 5 - CG Viewer
Option 6 - Advance story (this may or may not always be accompanied by a battle)

Battle options (again, from what I can tell):

Before moving
Option 1 - Move
Option 2 - Attack
Option 3 - Use ability
Option 4 - Use item

After moving
Option 1 - Attack
Option 2 - Use ability
Option 3 - Use item
Option 4 - Defend direction
Option 5 - If available, pick up item/read sign

Last edited by a moderator:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!&#

Nice write-up OP, thank you for sharing!

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!&a

As what do you play ? (a male protag, the female from the picture, a group etc.)

OP

4nnihi1us

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You play as a female protagonist.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!&a

It takes place in the Dundalk Kingdom. You play as a "hero" who was called for to save the kingdom from the invading armies of the Demon King. Except you're female, which wouldn't be a problem... if you weren't pregnant too. So yeah. Plot as presented in the beginning.

The three choices in the beginning determine the level of difficulty (A = easy, B = hard), the interface (top = simple, bottom = advanced), and whether autosave is enabled (top = ON, bottom = OFF).

EDIT: I take that back. Your answers to the first two questions together determine the difficulty of the game. The five difficulties are, in order from easiest to hardest: relax, simple, tactical, stoic, hopeless. You can change your difficulty in the free menu in between battles by selecting the configuration option in the party menu.

Option 3 in the town menu is Free Battle. You can use it to train. Your other translations of options in the town menu and battle menus are accurate. Party menu options are:
Items
Skills
Equipment
Configuration (top left is difficulty, top right is autosave ON/OFF, bottom left is BGM volume, bottom right is SFX volume)
Save
End Game/Return to Title
More controls and explanations:
- Weapons increase your max SP. Armor increases your max HP. It's important to upgrade. Giving birth also grants boosts that are crucial to the game.
- S displays the grid in combat.
- D marks a tile. Press D on the tile again to un-mark it.
- Select an enemy unit with C to display its movement range. Press C again to display attack range.
- Press Q and W to cycle between units. Outside of combat, Q and W can be used to scroll through the backlog.
- F1 opens the game controller configuration menu. Yes, you can use game controllers with this game. Don't ask me how, because I don't know.
- Press X in battle to bring up the combat menu. The options are:
Unit List
End Turn
Save
Retreat/Surrender (no negative consequences)
Victory Conditions
- Combat follows the typical tactical RPG formula. Taking attacks from the side or the back result in greater damage, likewise attacking an enemy from the side or back grants you a damage boost. Also, whenever attacked, a unit will always face the attacker afterwards. Take care not to be flanked, because the second attack will always be a back attack since the first made you face the other direction.
Free Battle Explanation:
The very top left sphere gives you the option to exit free battle, learn about free battle, or do nothing (top to bottom options). Purple spheres are challenge battles that give special rewards other than EXP and Gold. They do not become available until Chapter 6. Yellow spheres are called Skirmishes and are easy to complete and ideal for learning about the game and grinding EXP/Gold. Green spheres are past scenario battles. The first option is always to start the fight, the middle is always to cancel your selection. If there is a third bottom option, it is usually an explanation of special conditions.
Importance of Pregnancy/Birth:
If you get pregnant and give birth, you gain the unit you gave birth to. No kidding. So get yourself knocked up and give birth to strong units for your own personal family army. .w.;;;
You can give birth using SP. Yep. The 0SP cost skill removes an allied unit from the field. Why would you want to do this? Well, you can only have 5 offspring on the field at any time. If you find yourself at a disadvantage against a certain type of unit (ex. slimes suck against flying units) dismiss a unit that's less than useful and replace it with something better suited for the situation.
By the way, the main character's name is Maebelle/Maybell.

Last edited:
OP

4nnihi1us

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification :)
I had no idea what they were babbling about and just picked stuff to get to the game xD

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&#

Like I thought, from the name, it's an Ash Phantom Brave hentai spin-off. But, I've been playing Bounty Hunter 2 now- I was overwhelmed by the huge map- and I'm turned off since it's just still CG. Plus, I'm a bit worn out with TBS unit-movement games after suffering through Fire Emblem: Awakening.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&a

Time for more info.

Type Advantages/Disadvantages:
There's an elemental wheel of sorts. There are five types of monsters/enemies: Aquatic, Land, Demon, Flight, and Neutral (if an enemy has nothing next to their name, they are Neutral).

The advantageous match-ups are:
Aquatic > Land > Demon > Flight > Aquatic

So Aquatic monsters like the Slime are good against Land monsters like the Kobold. The Kobold beats the Zombie, the Zombie beats the Killer Bee, and the Killer Bee beats the slime. Neutral monsters aren't strong/weak against anything. An advantageous match-up deals more damage and receives less damage. (Slime does more damage to Kobold and receives less damage from Kobold).
Type Attributes:
Each type seems to have its own classification.
- Aquatic-type monsters are tanky and have low move.
- Land-type monsters are all-around units with average move.
- Flight-type monsters are fragile units with high move.
- Demon-type monsters are medium-health units with low move but AOE attacks.
- Neutral monsters may have very unique stats or skills. (ex. Dark Pierrot/Clown has absurdly high side and back attack defense, but take more damage when attacked from the front.)
Awakening:
The self-surrender skill (mantle icon, 0SP cost) reduces your HP to 1. When you are defeated, you will be raped by whatever defeated you. If it is a new unit, you will be able to spawn that unit. If it is a previously-obtained unit, that unit will gain levels. If the unit has (x) next to their name, then the protagonist will masturbate and gain a level herself. Afterwards, you will be in the "Awakened" state. Your move is increased to 4, and you have access to a skill (cross icon, 0SP cost) that can nullify enemy barriers.
Level Up Effects:
When a unit levels up, only SP increases. HP is a fixed number. However, increasing levels increases damage dealt and reduces damage received.
Stats:
From top to bottom as listed on the equipment screen:
- Name and Level
- EXP to next level
- Max HP
- Max SP
- Attack Power
- Front Defense
- Side Defense
- Back Defense
- Accuracy
- Evasion
- Move

Last edited:

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error everytime i start it up.

Attachments

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Switch to Japanese locale.

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried it but the GAME application didnt open :(

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ha! The difficulty choices are references to the Gamecube Resident Evil remake. "Do you like hiking?" "Do you like mountain climbing?"

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error everytime i start it up.
did you really take a photo of your computer monitor

Also does anyone have a semi-complete or at least high level save of this game? I really can't seem to succeed at it.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like you aren't operating on Japanese locale. The abundance of question marks is the result of your computer not recognizing the Japanese characters present in the game's directory. Otherwise, you may have a corrupted download/extraction. Try re-DL and/or re-extract.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-.- too lazy to make a new thread for it, but the group just put a sequel to the adventurer's town making game on DLSite upcoming list.

(No really, the title is quite literally Let's Make Adventurers' Town (or Town of Adventurers)

The town building is now in 2D map instead of the previous 3D but I think the basic stuffs are mainly the same

You manage the town and send adventurers to dungeons, all the while making money from selling supplies to other adventurers or the loots from the adventurers you yourself send in.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-.- too lazy to make a new thread for it, but the group just put a sequel to the adventurer's town making game on DLSite upcoming list.

(No really, the title is quite literally Let's Make Adventurers' Town (or Town of Adventurers)

The town building is now in 2D map instead of the previous 3D but I think the basic stuffs are mainly the same

You manage the town and send adventurers to dungeons, all the while making money from selling supplies to other adventurers or the loots from the adventurers you yourself send in.
...Just asking to make sure, but what you just posted has nothing to do with this particular game, right? ._.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I really would like to play this... however I can't get the game to open. I come to this screen, and that file with the Key opens up and shows something, but the Game.exe doesn't work at all.

Any help?

Attachments

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, I really would like to play this... however I can't get the game to open. I come to this screen, and that file with the Key opens up and shows something, but the Game.exe doesn't work at all.

Any help?
Set your system to run in Japanese language via the system local settings and then extract the game archive again.

What you show there is a character encoding issue when you are not useing Japanese for non-unicode programs.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's a small interface patch I made to help with playing the game.

link to guide

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=429985&postcount=2

scroll to bottom
keep a copy of the original "System", "CommonEvents", and "Scripts" in case something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Nuuby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a little word of warning here, just by looking at the third picture on the dlsite page, it seems that this game contains loli. I am not 100% sure on this, but if it does posting links is a big no-no, so I'd be a little careful here.