What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 鼻血工房 ] ココムのえっちな道具屋さん

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't played the demo yet, but looking at the preview, it seems to be basically
Recettear the RPGMaker Sex toy shop edition

.- .

Last edited by a moderator:

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ココムのえっちな道具屋さん

■アップデート情報
 Ver1.01になりました。
  ●客数が多くなった場合に商品販売がスピーディーに済むように調整。
  ●市場で購入できる商品に『気付け薬』を追加。
  ●その他細かい部分の修正。
■ Update Information
I became Ver1.01.
● Adjust product sales to avoid quickly when the number of customers increased.
● Added a "tonic" to products which can be purchased in the market.
● modification of other small part.

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea how to get through this ... I sell and sell and upgrade but I cant get to 100% ... :/

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get past the slime, it mentions fire but can't find anything.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get past the slime, it mentions fire but can't find anything.
You need a flamethrower - buy it in weapon shop for 1200G

Q: How to escape forest quickly?
In mines there is a stairway to exit... but forest only has a horse to travel deeper in... but not out... so far i managed a run from cerberus to exit in ~80 seconds... still i think there should be a easier way.

Last edited:

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

You need a flamethrower - buy it in weapon shop for 1200G

Q: How to escape forest quickly?
In mines there is a stairway to exit... but forest only has a horse to travel deeper in... but not out... so far i managed a run from cerberus to exit in ~80 seconds... still i think there should be a easier way.
The first item in the last tab of your inventory is a fast travel back to town. It will end the day when used.

I am at the point where the blue haired girl is working for me. There was a scene where she showed her panties to some guy and now I have no idea what to do. I have all the sex toy scenes, all three hearts, and the bar is maxed.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first item in the last tab of your inventory is a fast travel back to town. It will end the day when used.
i know. i thought there is another way.

I am at the point where the blue haired girl is working for me. There was a scene where she showed her panties to some guy and now I have no idea what to do. I have all the sex toy scenes, all three hearts, and the bar is maxed.
O_O i'm still in day 20 of first month
How do you get hearts?
Somewhere in mine i got V boxes

what are they for? Bar? red one? Have no idea that it is for. At first i thought in was debt amount - but i have 100k already.

Last edited:

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

O_O i'm still in day 20 of first month
How do you get hearts?
Somewhere in mine i got V boxes - what are they for? Bar? red one? Have no idea that it is for. At first i thought in was debt amount - but i have 100k already.
Are you talking about the alphabet pieces? They are used to craft sex toys. Talk to the robot and it's the first option. Once you've seen a certain amount of scenes, you have the option to do what the men in the main town area ask of you instead of running away. Each event gives a heart.

The third one requires you to beat the competition. The blue haired girl's shop will go out of business and she'll be come homeless. She will then join your shop and you can start testing sex toys on her. That's how I got the third heart.

Edit:

Those are all for crafting. You unlock more recipe as you progress.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Those are all for crafting. You unlock more recipe as you progress.
Ah! More recipe, so cos i'm in first month i haven't seen them all! Thanks!

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wtf? how did i got this game over?
i saw pic of the robot then she cried
i show her back naked then got game over
why?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like in Recettear, you gotta pay your debt at certain dates, if you don't have enough money, game over.

Too bad this game is mostly toys, not really my thing.

iaben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so as far as i can tell, when you upgrade your store, your potential customers change. The new customers will buy more expensive stuff, so if you dont have any of that, you will see a decline in sales.
To find out specifically what they want, when you open up the store, select the second option, then you will get a dialogue for each sale, which shows you which item the customer wanted. then you can go to the big store thing when they got a sale, and get a bunch of it.
when i upgraded the second time, the customers were hardly buying anything, turns out they wanted walnuts and grapes.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I cant seemt o get a third heart. I've seen all of Liza's scenes, I was able to get one toy with blue hair. But I can't seem to get anymore scenes. I need boxes that even though ive been through every area in both dungeons, I dont see any P, Q, R, T, U, M, O, P, G, I, J, S, K, L, H, N, モーターβ型, モーターγ型, モーターδ型.

Yea, I all I seem to find are ABCD and ZXWYV and モーターα型

Queen Opalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wops. posted in the wrong topic.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whats complicated about it? You go out, pickup items and sell them to make money in your shop. If you can't pay off your debt at the end of the month, game over.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant seemt o get a third heart. I've seen all of Liza's scenes, I was able to get one toy with blue hair. But I can't seem to get anymore scenes. I need boxes that even though ive been through every area in both dungeons, I dont see any P, Q, R, T, U, M, O, P, G, I, J, S, K, L, H, N, モーターβ型, モーターγ型, モーターδ型.

Yea, I all I seem to find are ABCD and ZXWYV and モーターα型
Go to the bottom of the mines and there is an entrance to another zone with teleporters. There are about 4-5 toy scenes with the blue haired girl. You get the heart during or after them.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm, where is etigoya when you need him.

I'm on month 9 and still can't get the events to progress. I'm guessing I missed something related to paying off the last chunk of debt? Seeing as how the first two events for the main character involves her selling herself, the one I'm missing (full on prostitution?) must involve it as well?

I finally turned on AGTH for this game and the blue haired girl's event apparently involves the robot telling her to sell 10 candles. No one wants to buy them except for some guy with glasses. He wants to see her panties before he buys them and blue haired girl can say yes or no. Saying yes just involves him looking at her for a bit and then buying the candles. Saying no and the robot tells her she can't have dinner. Neither appear to progress this chain of events and the details of the conversations are lost in translation.

Anyone get either of these events to progress?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go to the bottom of the mines and there is an entrance to another zone with teleporters. There are about 4-5 toy scenes with the blue haired girl. You get the heart during or after them.
Hmm, can I get a screenshot perhaps? I swear I made it as far down as I could go, on the second to last map, there was an area to the top right where if I entered was a small room with a single orc.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, can I get a screenshot perhaps? I swear I made it as far down as I could go, on the second to last map, there was an area to the top right where if I entered was a small room with a single orc.
Ah, I just checked it again. Head to the second to last floor and go southeast to the next map. Now head south east some more. There should be a NPC standing in front of the entrance.

I would take a screenshot, but I don't think it would help much. :p