What's new

絶頂騎士―オルガナイト レイラ―

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So there is this new RPG game, have anyone gotten a copy of it yet?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: 絶頂騎士―オルガナイト レイラ―

Doubt it, OneOne1's games are obnoxyous as fuck with their little to no story or decent battle mechanics, the ahegao bimbos and the fucking irritating voices? We bought enough OneOne1 products to know how to stay the fuck away from them.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do really like the art style. So if anyone has a copy of this would appreciate a share. But I agree with starke on the battle mechanics comment. Not that likeable.
EDIT:

Found a link

Removed due to wrong link.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Confirm if that link works or not please, I wouldn't mind having it in my collection just in case someone wants it later, I just get every RPG Maker game I can regardless how shitty I think they are.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do really like the art style. So if anyone has a copy of this would appreciate a share. But I agree with starke on the battle mechanics comment. Not that likeable.
EDIT:

Found a link

The link works but it is for the wrong game. It shows up as the right RJ code, but the game included is actually .

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently that was a different game entirely. I should have guessed from the 600mb size of it. The site I found it on had the right cover picture and everything. Just the wrong game zipped up apparently.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Figured as much ;)

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found it on 18hentai.org/?p=5928#more-5928 but it also the wrong game.

OP
JonathanCS

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found it on 18hentai.org/?p=5928#more-5928 but it also the wrong game.
18hentai is always fake. you an always search in eyny, share-films or 18rhentai "there is a r".

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed, I'm pretty weary of One One games now. I tried that "ERO Flash Action GAME" trial one time and it was enough for me to steer clear of them.

The art is great, everything else seriously needs some work. Maybe it will improve in the future but it will be hard to notice the difference unless I play it. It's too bad the animations, sound and gameplay aren't on par with the art.

Just put them on the list of H games that look about 500% better than they actually are until further notice. I'm sure they'll improve if they stick with it and practice. I just seriously hope they fix the voices... I can't even describe the raw negative emotions I felt from hearing them in that game. If they improve, they may want to start a new circle.

But that is just based on one game. The problem I see is that they keep tossing out a new game every couple of months which leads me to believe they're not changing much up. I think that game actually won awards and has like 3k sales...Please tell me I wasn't the only one that her voice annoyed the fuck out of enough to close the game and delete it.

Last edited:
OP
JonathanCS

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Agreed, I'm pretty weary of One One games now. I tried that "ERO Flash Action GAME" trial one time and it was enough for me to steer clear of them.

The art is great, everything else seriously needs some work. Maybe it will improve in the future but it will be hard to notice the difference unless I play it. It's too bad the animations, sound and gameplay aren't on par with the art.

Just put them on the list of H games that look about 500% better than they actually are until further notice. I'm sure they'll improve if they stick with it and practice. I just seriously hope they fix the voices... I can't even describe the raw negative emotions I felt from hearing them in that game. If they improve, they may want to start a new circle.

But that is just based on one game. The problem I see is that they keep tossing out a new game every couple of months which leads me to believe they're not changing much up. I think that game actually won awards and has like 3k sales...Please tell me I wasn't the only one that her voice annoyed the fuck out of enough to close the game and delete it.
no you weren't, i actually tried to play "ERO Flash Action GAME" and i had to turn off the sound because the girl's voice really pissed me off.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn, I still cant find a copy of this. Even trudging through the japanese sites for it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I found a link but it can only be downloaded with a premium,seems to match the full size as on DLSite:
Edit:It's fake,I forgot to remove it.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I found a link but it can only be downloaded with a premium,seems to match the full size as on DLSite:
100% fake

rapidgator, bitshare freakshare

fake fake fake ~
pastebin links? all fake
the guy probably even makes up random fake hentai sites just to spread all these fake links

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this was with the freakshare link i posted. Doubt it's legit.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OneOne1 is okay...it's just not for everyone. I usually play them due to the RPGs so far both having Tentacle "Armor", and Yuno Fantasy having a Tentacle Horse, which hits me in the right places. The rest of the game is mainly for people who enjoy looking at ahegao girls overly enjoying their banging. It's just like every game; it's for a specific type of audience and not everyone will be able to enjoy it.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is only the other place I've seen it but I think the links are fake there as well, anyone confirm?

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is only the other place I've seen it but I think the links are fake there as well, anyone confirm?
There is the same freakshare link posted before and marked as fake. I suppose it's fake.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

100% fake

rapidgator, bitshare freakshare

fake fake fake ~
pastebin links? all fake
the guy probably even makes up random fake hentai sites just to spread all these fake links

Like mentioned, someone probably registers a bunch of random domain names (it only costs like $3-7 per year) makes up some website (most providers offer free tools to make something up quick content driven, and small sites are pretty cheap if not free, because all he needs is to spread the links, not get people to visit the site). and just spreads his links around like their actual download links. It msut get a lot of people to download those fake things as he keeps making up more sites, but always uses the same 3 hosts.

Last edited: