What's new

RPG [クラブエース] Msr1, Msr2

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its actually my first time posting a new thread so i apologize if ive made a mistake by doing so

Ive scoured the forums as well as google in search for two games (And supposedly a third demo of some sort) Named MSR1 and MSR2, i have found threads and posts but all the download links and such dont work anymore (Most of the last posts in said threads were two years ago or so)

The game is a sort of puzzle maze game, having to activate room by room to continue onward etc, there wasn't any actual CG to it just simply sprite sex.

If anyone still has copies of these games or even valid download links to these games i would be eternally grateful, and if my thread is completely invalid feel free to delete it or something...im just a simple lurker~

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Msr1 Msr2

I've just looked myself. The places i've come up with so far are:

www(dot)ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread.php?p=387018

forum(dot)chounyuu(dot)com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=193

The links are all dead though, but a least that should give you a clue.

I've checked sukebei with no luck, but not a whole lot else yet. Still searching away though!

Hitsudora

Reputation score

I remember that one, but I never knew there was a MSR2, hence I only have the first.
But anyway, here you go!
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!IhBTzQYC!HRr8tF6kC7yW7_yrrBB0HwOqv_oBHc9D4yj4BaVDcQA

OP
K

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the Second MSR involves a Purple demonic woman less transformation stuff if i remember rightly but a lot more Rape based things etc

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure the releases are up to MSR3. Though, not really a fan of the series.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here ya go everyone. Includes MSR 1 2 and 3. Unfortuantely 2 isn't beatable as it is bugged on one part of the game where you see the pirate having sex with a girl on the stair well and you run away and get stuck unable to do anything next to the stone tablet in the room.

ALL THANKS SHOULD GO TO M N M
he is the one that uploaded these for me and now I'm giving you all the link.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!UtUWQDyA!S8BCQz2hInEmsz_oDORJ9SW8rspiJyzZAZndW27IX5k

OP
K

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here ya go everyone. Includes MSR 1 2 and 3. Unfortuantely 2 isn't beatable as it is bugged on one part of the game where you see the pirate having sex with a girl on the stair well and you run away and get stuck unable to do anything next to the stone tablet in the room.

Ah yes i know he had some of the original links when i first discovered the game, i suppose i could have just Pm'ed him...though at least this way some others can get the game too hehe~ Cheers!

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah yes i know he had some of the original links when i first discovered the game, i suppose i could have just Pm'ed him...though at least this way some others can get the game too hehe~ Cheers!
Yeah, these games are probably my favorite as they are some of the few that has breast expansion in it.

Now if we can find someone with the most up to date MSR2 we will all be set. lol

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting an RPG 2000 error with a lot of Japanese in it. What all do I need?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Getting an RPG 2000 error with a lot of Japanese in it. What all do I need?
If i remember right I had to make sure I had both the jap version of rpgmaker 2000 and all the rtp's it had

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, I have RPG Maker 2000 Japanese. I have the RTP 1.32. RTP 1, when I download it, says it can't be opened as an archive. And I'm getting errors for all the games in solid japanese now.

EDIT: Attached the error message I'm getting

Attachments

Last edited:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I have RPG Maker 2000 Japanese. I have the RTP 1.32. RTP 1, when I download it, says it can't be opened as an archive. And I'm getting errors for all the games in solid japanese now.
I believe there were 3 rtp's possibly a 4th. I'll look around a bit.

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are any of these translated at all?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Thanks man!

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is the jap rtp for rpg maker 2000. Try this one and see if it helps (if it even works that is).

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's the one I have, but I don't know where to put it. I can't find the base folder RPG maker 2000 installed to.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's the one I have, but I don't know where to put it. I can't find the base folder RPG maker 2000 installed to.
I believe it should be something along the lines of this file path

Program Files\ASCII\RPG2000\RTP

Also looking at the pic of the error you got that is def a RTP issue. I had that before I reinstalled all of them.

Edit:

Found this website that has some of the RTP's for it along with 2003

Found this one that has a font patch although I'm not sure if that will help any.

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, I got nothing. The page you linked me to has patches I already have, and the "newest version" is just some guys personally edited RPG 2000. The fonr thing isn't an issue, and I don't even know if this Harmony.dll thing is part of the problem (it's on that first page you linked.)

Also, why do all of the exe files for these games all look the same and say RPG_RT or something like that?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's that way for all rpg 2k games. They use the same application to run.

Geno0042

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw that the MSR2 that was already uploaded here was unbeatable at some point, so I'll upload mine for you. My saves are still there, but you can delete them if you just want to play through the game yourself.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!BIEEBJhB!PIhCyl7cck-ZUDqCx_2kNV33ow4Ku_8h39NUHcPnioc

I'm surprised there are other fans of these games, I was beginning to think this game was too obscure. That said, has anyone beaten MSR3 yet? I think I'm stuck near the end of the game. I keep seeing hints for a password on a door, but I haven't even found said door yet.