What's new

RPG [ housegame ] [ ハウスゲーム ] Bitch Exorcist Rio 2 / ビッチ退魔師リオ2 RE112563 RJ112563 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since I loved this game so much
I made this thread for his new upcoming game
Share your thoughts :D

Title:
Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2

Dlsite Link:

Release Date:
March 18, 2013

File Size:
56 MB

Download Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I liked the art of the previous title. Not sure how much of a "game" it was. Certainly not what I'd call an RPG, but it was short and easy enough, so I can forgive that and look forward to a sequel. Would be nice to get a larger game with more CG and more gameplay.

...Actually, it doesn't look like I did finish the first one. At least, not 100%. Suppose this is the best thread to ask but did anyone find these two CG I'm missing?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2 (WIP)

Yeah the first RPG wasent really an RPG, mostly just a exercise in how many ways a girl can be raped by Tentacles.

I thought the game was fairly enjoyable, but then again i'm a huge tentacle fan. I'm looking forward to this game as well for much the same reason.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...Actually, it doesn't look like I did finish the first one. At least, not 100%. Suppose this is the best thread to ask but did anyone find these two CG I'm missing?
Well I wouldn't say that this would be the "best" thread" to ask as the main game thread is this one: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=19789

but the CGs you're missing are the ones with where:
1. Rio uses the lotion (obtained on the second floor's upper-left room by crushing the pot with the hammer) to defeat a gray tentacle monster on the second floor.
2. Rio faces two tentacles at once (in the room with the bomb), destroys the 1st tentacle with the small "charm" (it looks like a piece of paper with runes written on it), then has the H scene with the second tentacle, defeating it.

There's a small walkthrough in that thread that covers all the scenes from start to end I believe.

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea i didnt feel like it was much of a rpg, to me this game was like a cg collecting game XD and since i cant read japanese it adds the element of puzzle game to it :D i especially liked the art and the "heroine" the tentacle sludge things were great too

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Velociraptor did a translation of it - I referenced the url in the main thread. I liked the constructiveness of the magic - how Rio establishes magical links with her victims via DNA pool from the semen she absorbs, and then destroys them by digesting the semen in a sort of voodoo-doll-like fashion. The character personality and art style also suited my preferences. I share your love for the game :D.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice on that translation. Games like this are perfect for translation, limited text and more H-content than story.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not a huge fan of tentacles, but the game itself wasn't too bad in terms of gameplay and walls of text, and I was a huge fan of the protagonist design. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be following this too. It would be nice to see her go up against some other types of "enemies" in the second game, though.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ハウスゲーム just updated his blog not long ago with tasty CG - it seems like he's improved on his graphics skills a bit :)

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh god... x-ray... i fucking love this guy even more now :D :D :D

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

:( He changed the style of her top.

I want my delicious underboob back.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I didn't like it for one reason, well I did but, there's a huge BUT..

It's EXTREMELY small. You can finish the game in like, 20 minutes... :\

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any 1 have download link for this game?

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any 1 have download link for this game?
WIP means Work In Progress mate... meaning it ain't out yet... unless you were looking for the first game...

Originally Posted by Velociraptor Clint Thrust
I posted this in another thread (oddly enough, not the thread of the game it belongs in), but it's a translated version I did

rapidshare(dot)com/files/3230636403/Taimashi%20Rio(dot)rar

I won't reupload it again, but the link is still active.That's good for me, because my external was lost to the ages (it's broken). I lost a lot of other games along with it

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093653(dot)html

Last edited:

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WIP means Work In Progress mate... meaning it ain't out yet... unless you were looking for the first game...
oh i mean i'm looking for the first series of Bitchi Taimashi Rio
not second one :(
I should say first series of this game sorry;;

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh i mean i'm looking for the first series of Bitchi Taimashi Rio
not second one :(
I should say first series of this game sorry;;
my previous post has the download for the first game... its the second quote... that RS link contains the translated version by Velociraptor Clint Thrust... rep the guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.