What's new

Ledasen: Derelict

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello ULMF,
I am currently working on a project called Ledasen: Derelict. Ledasen being the main character's name and a derelict ship being the setting. It's a sidescrolling platformer in the vein of LabCoax and Kurovadis. I will be experimenting with a metroid style ability pickup system, but no promises. There will be around 10 enemies each with a sprite sex animation. Depending on how my knowledge of the genre evolves, there may be larger game over sprite sex in the vein of mugen. Or if anyone wants to contribute CGs I would be happy to talk about that (though I have no money to pay you).

I will probably be releasing the game for free when it's done, since I love you all. I may put up one of those paypal donation things though, since people seem to like contributing.

Blog:
Demo V0.2:
Demo V0.5
Demo V0.55

Version 0.55
-Improved Handling and AI
-Save System Implemented
-Adjustable Difficulty Implemented

Version 0.5
-5 enemies, 4 h-animations.
-Updated collision and tracking system
-Added a fatigue system so that it gets harder and harder to escape H-attacks

Version 0.2
First version posted on ULMF. There are currently two rooms containing two enemies with sprite hentai events. Working HUD and reasonably complete background tileset. Cheers.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ledasen: Derelict

the space thing and the purple ponytail.
well the game is coming along nicely, you should be able to make this and then we will throw money at you. could use a little more sound work.

Reputation score

Ooh, I like the looks of that! Good luck! I hope development goes smoothly!

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, sound work is definitely on list. I'm trying to finalize all the graphics before I put in the final sounds. I don't want sound that doesn't match the feel of the final project. Any suggestions for resources would be great.

K

kronoscar

1. The professor always gave bad news when he was saying that xD
2. The game is coming along quite nicely. Well done. Keep it up! ^_^

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, there is a new demo up. 5 enemies, 4 h-scenes and a new fatigue system running in the background. I may be moving this game out into the Hentai Games section of ULMF since a lot of the basic engine is working and I'm basically just adding enemies at this point.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a note, PayPal doesn't accept accounts associated with any adult entertainment, so if you start up a donation drive (as you mentioned in your blog post), you'll probably get cut off pretty quickly.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a note, PayPal doesn't accept accounts associated with any adult entertainment, so if you start up a donation drive (as you mentioned in your blog post), you'll probably get cut off pretty quickly.
but toffi sama seems fine...i also never got caught... i changed to gumroad just because it felt safer

also they could just use a blog with no adult content for the donations

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I'll take a look at Gumroad. I've been going back and forth about this on my blog. I've heard terrible things about paypal from people who don't even have adult content too. Apparently they really will screw you if they can.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hey effen i have a small favor.Can you please upload your latest demo to ?
It would be much appreciated.Mega doesn't work in my country for 2 days already.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Really solid so far. A few suggestions for yah if you are interested..

A) With the sprite size being so small in relation to how zoomed out it is, I'd recommend some kind of zoom feature for when you get grappled.

B) Maybe cap the fatigue system? I do like the fact it punishes you for getting grabbed too often, but it becomes hand-destroyingly difficult to escape later on. I gave up at one point because my hand was really starting to ache.

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a cute game, nice spritework, animations and level design. Controls well, too, unlike a lot of other amateur platformers. Not much actual direction yet, but there's a good foundation for the game here.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a cute game, nice spritework, animations and level design. Controls well, too, unlike a lot of other amateur platformers. Not much actual direction yet, but there's a good foundation for the game here.
I still think the learning curve is too annoying atm...those pixel perfect jumps bug me, then again, could just fix that by increasing the jump height slightly

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really solid so far. A few suggestions for yah if you are interested..

B) Maybe cap the fatigue system? I do like the fact it punishes you for getting grabbed too often, but it becomes hand-destroyingly difficult to escape later on. I gave up at one point because my hand was really starting to ache.
I am definitely interested. As far as the fatigue system, I'm still trying to figure out how to run that. Basically I want the player to lose when they can't struggle anymore (as in the player gets tired with the character). I was sort of hoping that players would not hurt themselves trying to escape, but in retrospect that's bound to happen. I could put some kind of algorithm on the fatigue system that randomized it or tapered it off, though I think people would still get tired. I want people to not just be able to escape the grapples all the time. I'm planning on having two difficulty systems, so maybe fatigue will only be on the harder difficulty...

Players, what are your thoughts?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I am definitely interested. As far as the fatigue system, I'm still trying to figure out how to run that. Basically I want the player to lose when they can't struggle anymore (as in the player gets tired with the character). I was sort of hoping that players would not hurt themselves trying to escape, but in retrospect that's bound to happen. I could put some kind of algorithm on the fatigue system that randomized it or tapered it off, though I think people would still get tired. I want people to not just be able to escape the grapples all the time. I'm planning on having two difficulty systems, so maybe fatigue will only be on the harder difficulty...

Players, what are your thoughts?
Perhaps a bar, or some indicator, for fatigue? That way you know when you reach that point where further struggle is futile. Also, you should include some way to reduce fatigue (since, I can understand getting grabbed repeatedly in a short time reaching a point where you can't get out, but if you get grabbed once or twice over a long period of time you shouldn't eventually reach a point where you can't escape.)

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to let people know that this project isn't dead. I got hit by a car and some other crazy shit happened. I'm fine, but the project is on a short hold until I can catch up on work and stuff.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh damn, dude! Glad you're alright. Take your time, we appreciate you even making this game at all.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm sorry to hear that.Love the game,keep up the good work!