What's new

[Kazemichi Ya] プリズンファンタジア~亡国の聖騎士~ / Prison Fantasia (RJ111049)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Title:
Prison Fantasia

Developed By:
風道屋

Release Date:
March 10, 2013

File Size:
259 MB

Torrent File:

Last edited by a moderator:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Prison Fantasia

Anyone know how to pass the first town?
And how to LvL Up?

Beat some tentacle in some house , beat some orc(?) in town
But didn't LvL Up?

And it seem's didn't get any money

If Only there is some translation in the menu~

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to pass the first town?
And how to LvL Up?

Beat some tentacle in some house , beat some orc(?) in town
But didn't LvL Up?

And it seem's didn't get any money

If Only there is some translation in the menu~
beat the tentacle in the house and talk to the girl outside the house to get a new skill. After that speak to the gargoyle(?) the one that block the road and use the new skill to defeat it.

you can't lvl up in this game but you still can earn money from winning battle,check out numbers in bottom left in the menu.
----
Anyway,this game is kinda short,hope there is more.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't bother fighting the orcs in the first town because the next town ogres give 40 each. Go right away to the ogre base and talk to the guy on the left of the door and give him some "courage" which gives you a new skill that does more damage. You need money to buy 2 potions 2nd on the list of the merchant and you need 400 for the first one too.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OMG, this game looks really good, can't wait to get into it :eek:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is quite slow...
Cannot LvL ing?

Normal Attack is so poor dmg
Higher attack must go to cave for recharge.......

So rite now must gaining money for potion?
With 1 battle gaining 40 , it must 10 battle:eek:
Quite frustating~

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a short game but enjoyable.

a rough walkthrough

-beat the pig orc after talking to the npcs to get out of the prison and talk to the pig orc on the path

-go to the southeast (i think) house with the green tentacles and talk to the pig orc to get the tentacle scene afterwards go to the back of the house and talk to the maid to get a h skill.

-go northeast and talk to the gargoyle and beat him to pass

-go east and north then talk to the ogre on the left outside of the building to get a new h skill (strongest one)

-go inside and talk to the ogre on the throne and beat the ogres. talk to the ogre lord and go down the stairs and talk to the ogre near the barrels and crates.

-go back to the path and talk to the ogre behind the box and get the 50g pink potion and go back to the first town to the potato field and use the piss potion to get a potato. You could get another 50g piss potion and use it on the field before the ogre building but it's optional.

-farm up 400g for the fertility drug from the shop then go talk to the ogre blocking the path to the green building. go down and east to save a pig orc from being bullied from the 2 ogres then go inside the building.

-talk to the npc and wait till you get a fight with the tentacles

-you'll get the ring to pass through the stone thing. go west before the stone and talk to the flower and fight the plant.
go back to where the stone was, go north, and go inside the castle to beat him.

make sure to go back to the prison and the pig orc town to get the 2 scenes. one scene will be a soldier rape after talking to a pig orc that shows up at the prison and the pig orc that you save from the ogre bullies will be outside of a building is a facial scene.

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is quite slow...
Cannot LvL ing?

Normal Attack is so poor dmg
Higher attack must go to cave for recharge.......

So rite now must gaining money for potion?
With 1 battle gaining 40 , it must 10 battle:eek:
Quite frustating~
well just buy the healing potion and use it at the field near the green houses and the blocked road will be opened,you can go to inn from there.
Work(its the usual battle btw) there will give you 150 G(or whatever the currency is) and 500 G for the second time and give none after that(well you can't even work more than 2 times.)

Although i don't think you can work for the 2nd time before you get the ring
but i may be wrong about this one:)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-farm up 400g for the fertility drug from the shop then go talk to the ogre blocking the path to the green building. go down and east to save a pig orc from being bullied from the 2 ogres then go inside the building.

-you'll get the ring to pass through the stone thing. go west before the stone and talk to the flower and fight the plant.

make sure to go back to the prison and the pig orc town to get the 2 scenes. one scene will be a soldier rape after talking to a pig orc that shows up at the prison and the pig orc that you save from the ogre bullies will be outside of a building is a facial scene.
I already farm up 400G and buy each 1 of item in the shop
Why the Orc still blocking the path?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm...i've done everything, but when i get to the boss, i can't seem to fight him :confused:

comradered

Reputation score

I already farm up 400G and buy each 1 of item in the shop
Why the Orc still blocking the path?

I didn't need the 400g potion to get rid of the orc blocking the way. What I bought was the 50g potion, then used it on the small barren farmland on the first map. A plant will pop out after you use it, take it. Go back to the orc, he'll eat it, then dies.

Attachments

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Liked the charsets, they were very simple and direct to the point.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad , this one didn't have gallery option
And too short.....

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It was a shame that it was so short and that the gameplay was lackluster because the art was really good. I'm guessing the voice work was what made up a lot of the file size. It's funny how much story, gameplay and optional events I expect from these games.

ments

Reputation score

Prison fantasia RJ111049
Download link
pttp://freakshare.com/files/wp26ps3z/130311-1G-RJ111049.rar.html
pttp://rapidgator.net/file/e0132587e68b66a601b4888fa869bca9/130311-1G-RJ111049.rar.html
pttp://bitshare.com/files/bngyj19f/130311-1G-RJ111049.rar.html

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

And for those who still dont know, there is nice translating soft for games called "chiitrans"
very easy to use, just pres run - list ur game.exe press ok and done
pttp://code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/downloads/list

ments

Reputation score

a short game but enjoyable.

a rough walkthrough

-beat the pig orc after talking to the npcs to get out of the prison and talk to the pig orc on the path

-go to the southeast (i think) house with the green tentacles and talk to the pig orc to get the tentacle scene afterwards go to the back of the house and talk to the maid to get a h skill.

-go northeast and talk to the gargoyle and beat him to pass

-go east and north then talk to the ogre on the left outside of the building to get a new h skill (strongest one)

-go inside and talk to the ogre on the throne and beat the ogres. talk to the ogre lord and go down the stairs and talk to the ogre near the barrels and crates.

-go back to the path and talk to the ogre behind the box and get the 50g pink potion and go back to the first town to the potato field and use the piss potion to get a potato. You could get another 50g piss potion and use it on the field before the ogre building but it's optional.

there is h scene if u go before big stone to the left inside forest path

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's possible to clear the game? After the Inn scene, there is nothing left to do...

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is h scene if u go before big stone to the left inside forest path
yea i know. i typed the guide up from memory late at night. like i said it's a rough guide and i'll edit it later today to be more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.