What's new

RPG [E.B] Yumire and the Conquer of Prison Island 監獄島のユミル RJ09441 RE109441

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
New WolfRpg game.

stolen mirrors from hentai4daily ;)

well i think it's quite good... but i haven't had the time to properly test it. so regarding guides or gameplay i'm out for a while.
have fun.

Content so far: GOR, Clothes Destruction, Victory Rape, Prostitution... maybe Corruption ;)

(also added to rpg maker collection thread)

... and don't forget to support the author(s) if you like what you play.

Somewhere in the cursed seas, there was an island from which no boat could escape.
Those merciless waters were the walls of this mad, lawless rock known as Prison Island.

This is the RPG adventure of young girl Yumire.
Meet the dangerous residents, ghouls and spirits that inhabit this anarchic place.
Steer Yumier and her priestess companion Serafina into sinister situations.

The stronger you get, the more area you can explore.
The lewder you behave, the more lewd experiences will be found.
The game is has a number of erotic and classic events.
Slay and lay Yumire into an unstoppable force of $%&@ who can obliterate the ultimate boss.

Are you ready to conquer Prison Island?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 監獄島のユミル

Im unsure if it's just me, but your link labelled ' ' is giving me a no page error :S

Edit: after a number of hard refreshes the page loaded but is now giving me a 'the file is corrupted' message.

EDIT2: already tried chrome, along with firefox, opera, safari, ie and midori. all those browsers are either having a hard time fetching the page or will get a notice saying file is corrupted. Perhaps it has a region lock? I'm accessing it from Australia... though from the link's address it looks like the site is from new zealand so that doesn't make much sense I guess. In any case thanks for mirrors, uploaded.net compelted downloading a little under a minute~

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You might want to reupload somewhere else. The page seems to work for me, but when I click download, it just sits at zero and no download starts.

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

it does work great for me though. i double checked the link i provided... and its the same every time. instant download estimated time 3 min.

well i guess you'll have to use those slow mirrors then.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The download is working and i like the new mega. I'm getting a 1000kb/s download speed from it. I still don't get it that other people still use things like mediafire :(

Edit: Also use chrome if you use mega

Last edited:
OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps it has a region lock? I'm accessing it from Australia... though from the link's address it looks like the site is from new zealand so that doesn't make much sense I guess. In any case thanks for mirrors, uploaded.net compelted downloading a little under a minute~
maybe in australia everything is upside down ... maximum speed i get with uploaded.net is like 10kbs :D ... 30kbs if lucky miracle day.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait what? Hellhansen finds a game good? Something is serously wrong here :p

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When using mega my upload is around 80 kbs, But yeah your download link works fine for me too.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

took about 3 hours to finish the game good game i like how all the boss does the hentai scene and you can still fight it without clothes after the scene, also the system is a little different since you only level by being raped and after 12 times you can do the human soldiers that are on map (and lv 13 you can go around naked on the 4th option yumiru ユミル which means some more scenes)
there is also some events that you need to have XX times of being raped to trigger it ( the characters usually says how many it need)

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Starting from around lv 15, yumiru's [the heroine] health and magic always start on 30 for me regardless if she was full health or not before the battle, and this always resets to 30hp/mp every battle. Any chance anyone know what's causing this?

It started doing this around the evil ogre stage sumwhere before the ogre, have around 25 'libido' points [or whatever it is that defines whether the heroine does a hscene or no in the east town place]

Honestly Idk whether it's due to a bug, level, certain event or something that's causing this :s

EDIT: Thank you Fifth, that was the problem! X3

Last edited:

Fifth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Starting from around lv 15, yumiru's [the heroine] health and magic always start on 30 for me regardless if she was full health or not before the battle, and this always resets to 30hp/mp every battle. Any chance anyone know what's causing this?

It started doing this around the evil ogre stage sumwhere before the ogre, have around 25 'libido' points [or whatever it is that defines whether the heroine does a hscene or no in the east town place]

Honestly Idk whether it's due to a bug, level, certain event or something that's causing this :s
Did you pick up a wand recently, the one under the hidden stairs in the spike room? I had it equipped and she would have 50 health and 30 MP each battle, unequipping fixed it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do the sex scenes happen to be animated, or is it all just CG?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fuck Mega. Forcing me to use chrome or download these stupid extensions.

Thanks for the mirrors, though. I'm getting a steady 280~kb/s with the bit-share link. Uploaded is trash, though. It'll always cap at 50kb/s (and that's assuming you can even reach the maximum speed). Also I'm with kolhmi, if hansen finds it 'good' then it must be worth looking at.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

im stuck, dunno wat to do at the orc area, gave the meat to the ogre, but not sure wat to do next

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You must find 3 items to open the top door. Forgot what the items full name are, but its a 'right eye' (or left?), a 'nose', and a 'mouth'. First two items are found in the dungeon.

You could get the mouth by talking to the bottom orc (at the orc village) and get an item. Bring the item to the upper orc to get the mouth.

luped

Reputation score

downloaded the game but when i open the app an error popup appears with some foreign language not being displayed properly. any suggestions?

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

what do i do next after beating the gigantic orc, manage to cross the bridge to 1 of the town, but the oldman blocking the gate -.-

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do i do next after beating the gigantic orc, manage to cross the bridge to 1 of the town, but the oldman blocking the gate -.-
maybe u need talk to 1.jpg few times to get key or kill boss again for story going