Not open for further replies.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

torrent

Translation by myrubbish(incomplete)

Ecchi Adventure English Translation
( ; )

One of the first problems that popped up when I began translating this game was - how to distribute it? The game by itself comes to 600+MB and it would be impractical to upload all that each time I updated the translation (Not to mention the trouble it would be to download so much for low-bandwidth connections!).

Which means that I'll need to start releasing patches.

Internet-digging revealed that there are free binary-patching utilities ( ) which might help. As an experiment, I translated ONLY the main menu (Continue/Start/Omake/Exit) and created a patch file. It came to over 300MB. Over 300MB !! That is just ridiculous for a modification of 4 words. Who knows how much worse it would be if I got everything translated? Perhaps 500MB? But by then, would there be any point to even releasing a "patch" ? Obviously binary patching wasn't going to help me.

So I started looking into the game resource files; specifically how they are packaged. It turns out that there are three ways of packaging the game. The first is to ignore the packaging itself and distribute it raw with the script files in the open. An idea which is just asking for trouble. The second (and what the original developers) did, is to bundle up everything into a single resource file and ship the game with it. The third way is to bundle up everything, BUT bundle them by attribute. i.e. put them in separate bundles. This means that the images and text are kept separately. Consequently, it means that as I update the translation, I'll only need to distribute the text-based bundles. Which is how I've decided to do this.

So first off here is the original game packaged in a translation-friendly manner,

CORE-FILES:
EcchiAdventure.zip.001[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.002[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.003[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.004[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.005[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.006[95MB]( )
EcchiAdventure.zip.007[45MB]( )

If you extract the above, you'll get a "botched" copy of the torrent on the first post of this thread. I say "botched" because while it's the untranslated game, none of your old save files will work with it. To fix this problem, you need to overwrite the files with the patch below. When you extract the patch archive, you'll find the game executable, a few files next to it and a folder called "Data". Keeping the exact same layout, overwrite the same files in the "CORE-FILES" you downloaded earlier. And that's it. You've got the translated game which should support any earlier save files you might have had.

ENGLISH PATCHES:
Latest Release:
patch_v047.zip[12.57MB]( )

Old Releases:
Nothing yet

VERSION HISTORY:
v047
Config menu
Main menu
All dresses/costume name+description
First entry in quest-log (might modify this one later)
All item name+description
All combat skills name+description
Battle menu
Friend & Foe HP/SP showing properly
Art name+description (Except first one - not sure what it does; help please?)
Enemy normal attacks
Enemy Art attacks
Enemy special attacks
All weapon name+description
All item name+description
Battle status effects
All enemy names
Currency changed to "gil"
Quest start,update,end notifications
Minor omake menu fixes
Equip sub-menu
Status sub-menu
Quest-Log sub-menu
Shop menu
Character menu
Some battle victory dialogs

Anyone can pass a save file?

Edit: Anyone can make a walk-through for this of how to get every costume? cause I still don't get how to get the buruma and the swimsuit costume. ~ also uniform

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Inran Yuusha Save no RPG ~ Sekai wo Sukuu Ecchi-na Bouken

if save ...

Attachments

Last edited:

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is not complete walkthrough on thread NewRPG Maker maybe page 399-401

but if you want to see all CG gallery visit this site

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Buruma/Bloomer/School Physic Uniform:
Talk to the guy at the house on the right side of the bar at the first town. Don't know the exact requirement to trigger the quest. At first the quest didn't start at all, but after finishing several quests, the quest opened up.

Currently still playing after clearing 2nd dungeon.

OP
S

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:confused: quests again huh,

Man I just wish I can understand japanese :(
I can slightly understand stuffs when I hear her voice though...

If possible, and I'm sure it'll be too much trouble but can anyone make a walk-through on the 21 quests?

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible, and I'm sure it'll be too much trouble but can anyone make a walk-through on the 21 quests?
I suppose I could if no one else wants to. Most of the quests are just monster killing anyway. But what I can't figure out is how to use the Cheat item I got for doing all these quests. No point in doing any but the costume quests if you can't use that.

Edit: Oh, durr, it's an accessory. Now I feel like the dumbest type of ass.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there, I've seen someone mentioning there was a walkthrough that etigoya posted on RPG Maker games thread, but it was removed, does anyone know how to get every quest?

I'm at the last stage and I'm missing lots of scenes x.x
I don't even know how to trigger the scenes with the plenty of other girls on the game x.x

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try this.
There's also a hint text file that came with the game, but it's somewhat vague. To get the scenes with other girls, you need 1000 libido, then stand next to one of them and use the H skill インランイラン. You know, that one that seems like it can't be used anywhere.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

item for change status 3.jpg
a lot hscene have 2 part, 1 part is high lechery, around 40 to 50, another is under 30 (a lot hscene not in same lvl...) 4.jpg

if quest no. 21 only :
need 2nd play, talk to npc in npc for 21 quest.jpg , then move out new dungeon new dungeon.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, I mean all 21 quests :D
Sorry for the confusion

Edit:
Try this.
I tried google translate but most words doesn't even makes sense. who's 初期 Anyway? It translates in google as initial >_>
So I have to talk to initial to get the quest? l:

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haha my first playthrough was hilarious of this game, dungeon, death, dungeon, death, dungeon, death .... yeah exactly but damn good cg.

This is my personal fave rpg maker game, in this case it's a Wolf maker.

Also i managed to get raped by lots of men in the slum area by the bottom left dude. After which i became pregnant and my sprite is now stuck no reactions or anything, still blushes..

Don't know how to deliver my baby can anyone help me?

OP
S

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha my first playthrough was hilarious of this game, dungeon, death, dungeon, death, dungeon, death .... yeah exactly but damn good cg.

This is my personal fave rpg maker game, in this case it's a Wolf maker.

Also i managed to get raped by lots of men in the slum area by the bottom left dude. After which i became pregnant and my sprite is now stuck no reactions or anything, still blushes..

Don't know how to deliver my baby can anyone help me?
The house in town where there's an apple sign

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how the fourth page bottom left is unlocked? I've gotten nearly all the cg cept this one. I know there is a save but just wanted to know how it was done. I know it involves the final boss but im not sure how much innocence and if i need to purify all orbs for it.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this is kinda late, but better late than nothing
how to get the CG, just general hint, not detailed hint(for costumes at least)

how to read: from left to right, so, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4
how to get other girl scene: stand beside them, while have 1000 sexual desire use 1st ero skill
-page 1:
1-1, 1-2: masturbation scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, there's 3 variant, fingering, with wank mag, and with rotor. wank mag and rotor can be bought from lewd shop beside the prostitution shop
1-3,1-4: 1-3 you'll get it anyway, 1-4 after a some dungeon opened talk to village mayor with 40 lewdness
2-1, 2-2: prostitution scene 1st choice, pure(5-39 lewdness), lewd(40 lewdness) respectively, due to a bug you can only do this with 150 sexual desire or lower
2-3, 2-4: prostitution scene 2nd choice, pure(5-39 lewdness), lewd(40 lewdness) respectively
3-1: lewd town scene, you can only enter this town after some dungeon unlocked, and with lewd state, you could go into lewd state by having 1000 sexual desire and 50 lewdness, but because of bug you can only enter this state once by this way, so you need to use an item, etigoya say its a normal drop from mob but i don't know what mob, its a boss drop and quest reward too. EDIT: the item dropped from pink caterpillar thingies from pyramid (i thanks Einreicht for that)
3-2, 3-3: buruma costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (village)
3-4: cheerleader costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), need to wear the costume (village)

-page 2:
1-1: cheerleader costume scene, lewd(40 lewdness i guess), need to wear the costume (village)
1-2, 1-3: bunny costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
1-4, 2-1: bikini armor scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
2-2, 2-3: kunoichi costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
2-4, 3-1: seifuku costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
3-2, 3-3: sukumizu costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
3-4: mahou shoujo costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), need to wear the costume (city)

-page 3:
1-1: mahou shoujo costume scene, lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
1-2, 1-3: maid costume scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, need to wear the costume (city)
1-4, 2-1: village defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively (before last dungeon opened your village gone dark, the villager sexually berserk and starts attacking you)
2-2, 2-3: 1st dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
2-4, 3-1: 2nd dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
3-2, 3-3: 3rd dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
3-4: 4th dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity)

-page 4:
1-1: 4th dungeon defeat scene, lewd(40 lewdness i guess)
1-2, 1-3: 5th dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
1-4, 2-1: 6th dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
2-2, 2-3: 7th dungeon defeat scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively
2-4: city church scene, go to lewd state and talk to father in the church to purify yourself repeat this 10 times you'll get the scene (credit to etigoya)
3-1: happy ending, high purity(40 or more i guess) then defeat last boss using any normal skill, but not ero skill
3-2: bad ending, high lewdness(40 or more i guess) then defeated by the last boss while using ero skill
3-3: 1st misc. girl scene, village weapon shop
3-4: 2nd misc. girl scene, village 2nd map

-page 5:
1-1: 3rd misc. girl scene, city inn
1-2: 4th misc. girl scene, city church
1-3: 5th misc. girl scene, 2nd dungeon
1-4: 6th misc. girl scene, 3rd dungeon
2-1: 7th misc. girl scene, 5th dungeon
2-2: 8th misc. girl scene, 6th dungeon
2-3: 9th misc. girl scene, city 1st map
2-4: 10th misc. girl scene, i think its related to quest 21, the new game + bonus dungeon
3-1, 3-2: leaking scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, you need to use the starting costume or you'll never got them
3-3, 3-4: outdoor peeing scene, pure(0 lewdness/1 or more purity), lewd(40 lewdness i guess) respectively, you need to use the starting costume or you'll never got them, in village the spot located between lewd shop and prostitution shop, a tree

should i spoiler this?

EDIT:

No, I mean all 21 quests :D
Sorry for the confusion

Edit:

I tried google translate but most words doesn't even makes sense. who's 初期 Anyway? It translates in google as initial >_>
So I have to talk to initial to get the quest? l:
if you don't mind wasting time then everytime you unlock a dungeon, talk to everybody (village, city, 2nd dungeon)
quest 13 have bug in it, the quest is killing 5 monster to get 5 mysterious book, it should be work like other kill monster to get item quest ( the first few monster will drop the event item in form of dialogue after you exiting battle scene) but because of bug the monster didn't drop it like usual, making the quest cannot be completed <<< this is derp, no need to read it ~______~

Last edited:

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

quest 13 have bug in it, the quest is killing 5 monster to get 5 mysterious book, it should be work like other kill monster to get item quest ( the first few monster will drop the event item in form of dialogue after you exiting battle scene) but because of bug the monster didn't drop it like usual, making the quest cannot be completed
The items are dropped at 荒野, instead of 鍾乳洞 that stated at the quest explanation.

And I just found out that the item that could make you a bitch (?) is dropped by the enemy at the pyramid, the pink slug looking thing.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The items are dropped at 荒野, instead of 鍾乳洞 that stated at the quest explanation.

And I just found out that the item that could make you a bitch (?) is dropped by the enemy at the pyramid, the pink slug looking thing.
now i feel so derp writing that quest "bug"...
anyway thanks for clearing that up, the "bug" and the item, i'll add the item to my post above

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any advice on AGTH code that allows some sort of decent translation? Tried those standard /x3 /v but all I get is rubbish or some fragments of text. Or is there no solution?

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm exploring the possibility of translating this game. Does anyone know if the torrent is the latest version of it or not?

Also, for an english name how does this sound,

"Pervert Hero's RPG: Ecchi adventure to save the world!?"

or shall I shorten it to,

"Ecchi adventure to save the world!?"

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm exploring the possibility of translating this game. Does anyone know if the torrent is the latest version of it or not?

Short title is not much shorter than full one ;)

I think torrent is latest version, because I'm not aware on any updates so far.

BTW Great job on Naked Order. Had lot of fun playing it. Tanks. Rep+ went to you in proper thread.

OP
S

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OH YEAH!! My Cum would be all over my room once this is translated!

Status
Not open for further replies.