The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2013
Sex Demon

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar
Post RPG Maker English Games Repository

Native Fan Made English Games
Adventures of an Angel [mini] Download
Adventures of Garnet Info
Alone 0.58 Download Info
Bonehead Demo Info
Codename -Progressive-Download Info
Conquest of Avindale Download Info
Deedlit 3 Incomplete Download Info
Despair Labyrinth Download Info
Discord of Xanadu-BETA2 Download Info
Elysium 0.11 Download Info
Emmerzail V.0.15 (Improved) Download Info
Ewu Quest Download/Info
Fan Fantasy Download Info
Garden High VX Demo Download Info
Granleon v02 bugfix 2 Download Info
Gentle Love Quest Download Info
Grrl Power! Torrent Info
Harem 0.6a.3 Download Info
Hero of Kana Download Info
Invasion D v0.4.1.2b Part 1 Part 2 Info
Jenallia's Wrath in Development Download Info
Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition Download Info
Legend of Queen Opala Episodes I-II Part 1 Part 2 Info
Maids - Perfect v0.5 Download Info
Mega Vitamin - Beta 0.3 Download Info (links removed due to shota and loli)
Monster Girl Unlimited Rpg 0.9 Download Info
Misery Download Info
Nairn Download Info
Overwhored Ver 0.1.2 Fixed Download Info
Rape Quest Moonblack Version (Actively being updated) Info
School Story Demo Download Info
Seduction Maiden VX Download Info
The Way Home V.14 Download Info
Valkyrie Stella Demo Download Info
Warriors Quest - Demo V0.2 Download Info *Updated*
Xenoscourge Ep 1 Download Info
Xenoscourge Ep 2 Download Info
Xenoscourge Ep 3 Download Info
Xenoscourge Ep 4 Download Info
Zaubers Download Info

Translated
Bitchi Taimashi Rio Download Info
Ryona Saga - English Download
Saki Quest Translated v3 Download Info
VHゲーム01_090301Info/latest translations/downloads
Village of Nightmare 2.1 Download Info
Virgin Island in translation Download Info
Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト) in translation Download Info

Not RPG Maker but worth mentioning
Monmusu Quest 1 Download Info
Monmusu Quest 2 Download Info
Naked Order Partial v0003 translation Download updated by developer Info

Non Hentai
Embric of Wulfhammers Castle Download Info (this one is a bit funny princess gets into all sorts of trouble)

These ones are not free but are English
Erojanken Trial Download Info Info 2
Princess Escape Demo Download Info

Please update me with any new English games you find so I can add to this English Games Repository. If you find other non-RPG maker games that are worth mentioning I will add it to the new Worth Mentioning section.

So let me say to all you Developers, "Thanks for your Work!" We the community really appreciate them and that is why I worked on creating the English Repository here to share your work with all!

So if you have games you wish to share than please simply PM the download and info links and I will add to the list. Please also inform me if they are not free games so I can add to the appropriate section. If you have official download links PM me and I will be sure to update to that official download link. I am not trying to steal your credit as I have nothing to gain from it these were downloads that over time I have collected but did not know where I had downloaded them.

Last edited by molitar; 7th February 2013 at 20:54. Reason: LINKS FIXED
Old 8th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

rxworld not very popular
Default Re: List of english or translated Games

Fairy War 2 isn't a rpg game.

where i can find "Valkyrie Stella". if it is a rpg game.
Old 8th January 2013
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all

You should seperate the list between Native, 'Professionaly' Translated, and Engrish
Old 9th January 2013
Jungle Girl

oniofthesky has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxworld View Post
Fairy War 2 isn't a rpg game.

where i can find "Valkyrie Stella". if it is a rpg game.
As far as i know the "Valkyrie Stella" is a dead project with no living links available but im still checking for links, i'll let you if i find a working one, also there is a discussion thread on hongfire for it

Edit: here the link for source code if it interest any: http://www.multiupload.com/U83833T985, not sure if it works as for some reason i haven't been able to get through

Last edited by oniofthesky; 9th January 2013 at 02:43.
Old 9th January 2013
Sex Demon

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMe View Post
You should seperate the list between Native, 'Professionaly' Translated, and Engrish
I don't mind updating the list like that if you want to give some feedback to which ones are which.

I removed the ones that are not RPG Maker Games.

Last edited by molitar; 9th January 2013 at 08:20.
Old 9th January 2013
Sex Demon

Default Re: RPG Maker English Games Repository

Update:

Added Perfect Maid - v0.5
Added Granleon
Added info links to those I could locate original threads and Wiki's too.

Last edited by molitar; 9th January 2013 at 16:52.
Old 9th January 2013
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I don't mind updating the list like that if you want to give some feedback to which ones are which.

I removed the ones that are not RPG Maker Games.
Well Despair Labyrinth, Grrl Power, and Xenoscrouge are all Native English, don't know about the rest though.

Also that Valkryie game is hard. Don't get why the game markers keep making your character out to be an expirienced fighting person but in actual gameplay terms you're weak as a kitten until you do some grinding.

Anyway, if anyone else is having difficulty best thing to do is kill a few bots around the docking area of the station, then use your translocator to go back to your ship to Rest. Rinse and repeat a few times until you can kill the bots easy enough to progress.
Old 9th January 2013
Sex Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMe View Post
Well Despair Labyrinth, Grrl Power, and Xenoscrouge are all Native English, don't know about the rest though.

Also that Valkryie game is hard. Don't get why the game markers keep making your character out to be an expirienced fighting person but in actual gameplay terms you're weak as a kitten until you do some grinding.

Anyway, if anyone else is having difficulty best thing to do is kill a few bots around the docking area of the station, then use your translocator to go back to your ship to Rest. Rinse and repeat a few times until you can kill the bots easy enough to progress.
Thanks I will create a Native Section with them 3 tonight when I get home from work.
Old 9th January 2013
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Mind if I ask where you got that link for Saki Quest Version 3 Molitar? It's just it's DEFINITELY not mine and I was kinda using the download stats to see if there was enough interest in me actually translating the games and now I know there's a second link the stats are gonna be all skewed

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 9th January 2013
Jungle Girl

sexyjesscarr is new around here

This is amazing! Thank you so much xx
Old 9th January 2013
Jungle Girl

WsE is a valued memberWsE is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
Mind if I ask where you got that link for Saki Quest Version 3 Molitar? It's just it's DEFINITELY not mine and I was kinda using the download stats to see if there was enough interest in me actually translating the games and now I know there's a second link the stats are gonna be all skewed
This is quite normal. People upload stuff to their own hosts in order to gain revenue. Not saying the OP did this, but someone else have.
Old 9th January 2013
Jungle Girl

supercowman24 no longer a lurker

I wanted to thank you for this as well, it's a lot more convenient than searching the individual threads. Compilation threads like this are a huge asset to a forum.
Old 10th January 2013
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by WsE View Post
This is quite normal. People upload stuff to their own hosts in order to gain revenue. Not saying the OP did this, but someone else have.
Oh neither am I! Don't mistake I'm not that mad or anything, just curious

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 10th January 2013
Mystic Girl

Dargoth is a name known to allDargoth is a name known to allDargoth is a name known to all

Mediafire will randomly delete your files and ruin your stats anyway. :P
Old 10th January 2013
Tentacle God

Well that was disappointing, the Valkyrie game only has one level and one scene (which is consensual)

Barely worth mentioning
Closed Thread