What's new

RPG [ TechnoBrake] Summons Girl サモンズガール RE097703 RJ097703

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys, found a good game in rpg maker and even though we have RPG maker thread I think it deserves its own, since it seems to went under the radar of most people. I even didn't sell as I think it should and being better than many other games.

freakshare.com/files/kl0k85e2/120907-G5-097703ver104.rar.html

End game save-

From what I understand, you play as a female mage in training, cleaning various areas of ancient evils.
It doesn't have your standard rpg maker combat, rather D for stab with your wand, W and Q for spells.
Game also has err, slut meter, the more you get raped and have sex, the further you fall. In this case, if you are a good girl and lose to a slime, it rapes you. If you're a slut and lose to a slime, you do the raping.
Give it a try, the game is pretty good and it's the first time I say it, but if you like it- buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: サモンズガール (RJ097703)

It didn't REALLY go under the radar, it's just his other games were much better, the demo of this one promised so much end game content but there wasn't much in it, hell the slut meter doesn't really work either, you even go one bit over the middle bar and you're in slut mode, progression would have been nice.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It didn't REALLY go under the radar, it's just his other games were much better, the demo of this one promised so much end game content but there wasn't much in it, hell the slut meter doesn't really work either, you even go one bit over the middle bar and you're in slut mode, progression would have been nice.
Your criticism is valid but I can't agree with how his other games were much better.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Doesn't look like it has sprite rape.. ..

*leaves in disgust*

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your criticism is valid but I can't agree with how his other games were much better.
Ok, not ALL of them, but the one before this, with the girl with purple hair, was pretty good gameplay wise. The art in this one is definitely much better, but I much prefer plaything the other one. Plus it's longer than this one too. Finished this in about 2 hours.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Samonzugaru under the radar...?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously when monkeyman tells you something about Hentai RPG Maker games you might as well take it as law, that game was nowhere near under the radar.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Samonzugaru under the radar...?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously when monkeyman tells you something about Hentai RPG Maker games you might as well it for law, that game was nowhere near under the radar.
Aw, you've made me feel all fuzzy inside now! :L

Dantx12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

keep getting error need RGSS202J.dll
redownloaded it same thing

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to download and install the relevant RTP.

I don't know which one this game requires, but it'll be one of the three you find on this page (ie Ace, VX, or XP)

Last edited:

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a stuck after getting the succubus costume and beating the guy in the shoot off. Anyone have a walkthrough or can let me know what to do?

Last edited: