Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys. Here's a new game:

<center>

Screenshots:

</center>

Here are the download links:

Enjoy ;)

Note for mods: If this game is considered loli, please remove the thread. Sorry the inconvenience caused and thank you.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Dark Wind]Wrath of King Vasily

the avoidance of doubt i downloaded it as fast as I could :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks more like the art style than loli judging by the guy compared to the chick, I see no indication of loli just because she doesn't have huge boobs. On the DL site there's no mention of it and all his other art is similar.

Hopefully somebody here can mention if this game is worth a DL if you've played it. I'll probably play it just because it's English for once.

Last edited:

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant get the game started. Getting a "RGSS102E.dll could not be found" Error when I launch the .exe.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cant get the game started. Getting a "RGSS102E.dll could not be found" Error when I launch the .exe.
Use google search RGSS102E.dll, so that you can download it, and enjoy.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone tell me about the gameplay? is it GOR?

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Any particular reason only the Japanese version is bundled in the RAR? Wouldn't normally be a problem for me except its obviously machine translated... :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why is my game having random english translations thrown in here and there?

Also, what are you suppose to be doing first? I'm currently running into a well... Are you suppose to go down that way?

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is my game having random english translations thrown in here and there?

Also, what are you suppose to be doing first? I'm currently running into a well... Are you suppose to go down that way?
As to the English, the last rpg game this circle did had both an English and a Japanese version. We may see the same here, or they may have started one, decided not to, and somehow mixed the versions together.Who knows?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys.
Regarding the game, as I've already stated on RPG Games thread, it's based on Diablo, so just remember what you had to do on Diablo :D and I'm pretty sure you'll end up progressing on the story.

About getting english translations sometimes, it's because the author did wrote some english texts on the game, I really wish it was full english, but we'll just have to content with this and using AGTH with some luck.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is so dark, really hard to view at the field (at the well), even at the battle, barely can see the mobs there and lagging so bad 'cause too much effect.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is so dark, really hard to view at the field (at the well), even at the battle, barely can see the mobs there and lagging so bad 'cause too much effect.
That is so true... sadly. I really wish to find out a way to increase the brightness in-game x.x, about the lag don't have much of an issue there, but that's me lol.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any guide as to what the different skills are? Especially what the stats are and affect?

On the same note, I've increased the glove skill 10 points, but the girl still does the same damage. How do I increase her damage?

Is the game still in beta? It's pretty buggy...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't even kill a single enemy. Whenever I try to attack it's so slow and does so little damage that by the time I get 1 attack off the enemies across the map are already attacking me and have already dealt at least double the damage. Am I doing something wrong or is the combat gameplay just that bad?

Edit: Also can I not run from battles?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even kill a single enemy. Whenever I try to attack it's so slow and does so little damage that by the time I get 1 attack off the enemies across the map are already attacking me and have already dealt at least double the damage. Am I doing something wrong or is the combat gameplay just that bad?

Edit: Also can I not run from battles?
Go search youtube for Tales of Eternia game.

Watch how the characters usually fight there.

Compare to whatever you're doing.

Maybe you'll figure it out.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've actually played Tales Of Eternia but I dont remember the controls being that horrid. The enemies half the time will hit me when I'm nowhere near them. Also whenever I open a treasure chest I get stuck until an enemy attacks me.

Edit: I found this thing that unlocked my hidden potential and am now using it to try and grind. will edit again if i still can't kill a freaking zombie without it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but I dont remember the controls being that horrid
That's because this isn't tales of eternia nor is it a port of the battle system.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Use D in battle to open the battle menu.

Hit the arrows twice to dash. Hitting up twice allows you to double jump. Uncertain about Down.

Talking to the blonde man hidden in the light in the village nets you a long conversation that becomes english midway through and a discussion of the controls. -If I am repeating things you already know then I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.