What's new

ACT [popodot] Rouge

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

came across this blog recently and i dont think its been posted here yet....looks promising from what ive seen (i also have no idea what all the moon runes say but it looks like some kinda side scroller?)

if anyone has a bit more info on this plz share and enlighten us XD

ACT game with combat rape. Incomplete and probably abandoned by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rouge

is there even a game involved in this blog??? as far as i can tell, this is jsut a blog with sprites all over it.... if there is a game involved in this, please link, or explain, or something. Otherwise, why the FUCK would you make a post without even knowing if there's even a game here????

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there even a game involved in this blog??? as far as i can tell, this is jsut a blog with sprites all over it.... if there is a game involved in this, please link, or explain, or something. Otherwise, why the FUCK would you make a post without even knowing if there's even a game here????
title of latest post

"Game 7 production Rouge"

i rest my case

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

横に移動してジャンプするだけです。なんにもないよ。
それでも、乳揺れをチェックしたいかたはどうぞ(o´艸`)
ルージュ0.01バージョン。パスは2222です。

You click on the 0.01, and when asked for a password, use 2222.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I saw this the other day, but since it didn't have much content in the blog at the time I decided not to post it.

However I do feel it has great potential

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You sound like the Internet's most unnecessarily angry person.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It looked like he was making an RPG in the earliest pages of his blog, though I was glancing at the pictures so I probably missed any download links if there were any.

OP
Y

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well i did ask if anyone knew more about this than myself....i dont see why your so angry over asking other ppl if they knew more? lol

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

For anyone interested and/or confused. it's the 6th page that the link is on.. The 7th shows some rape gifs but they aren't in the game yet, so don't get your hopes up.

Either way, those look GOOD! I'll have to keep an eye on this..

A lot of hopeful good RoR games popping up these days.. :3

OP
Y

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

theres a new update...he added the wolf and the worm thingy and added some attacks but thats about it

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

It looks great, but there's a few problems..

The monsters..

Why does the wolf's ENTIRE genitals come out of him, balls and all, when he's raping her?.. That just looks weird..

And why does the worm randomly get bumpy when it's raping her?..

Other than that, the rape animation for the wolf is cute, and leaves me still hopeful for this game.. I really wanna see more sound effects, and a cum animation now.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The monsters..

Why does the wolf's ENTIRE genitals come out of him, balls and all, when he's raping her?.. That just looks weird..

Other than that, the rape animation for the wolf is cute, and leaves me still hopeful for this game.. I really wanna see more sound effects, and a cum animation now.
wolves actually do that in real life

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well I guess it makes sense, since the fur is just like a protective pocket of warmth, but still... Natural accuracy isn't something one should strive for in a hentai game, lol..

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

title of latest post

"Game 7 production Rouge"

i rest my case
Then I apologize, i obviously didnt look around enough.
I didnt see any links or game listing or anything, and assumed you were just posting some random blog.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The monsters..

I assume the fleshy bit is supposed to be a canine knot or something. The worm on the other hand, no clue.

Either way, it's a good one to watch. If this turns into a full-fledged game, all the better.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Getting

" ---------------------------
< IGPlayer Fatal error. Shutting down. >
---------------------------
There was an error selecting and acquiring the device.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------"

error. Googled it and nothing I'm finding is helpful. I'm usually alright at fixing this stuff but not this time. Any help?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't start up. Says I' missing some sort of file and to restart... What?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone interested and/or confused. it's the 6th page that the link is on.. The 7th shows some rape gifs but they aren't in the game yet, so don't get your hopes up.
There's a much more recent one there too, version 0.02 is on the first page right now. There's also a link at the top, seems like that will be updated as he releases new versions.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well from what I've seen from the newest version, there's now 1 sound that plays when the wolf or worm rapes her. (And it's just a generic struggling sound from the girl)

Also, I've noticed the rapes are slightly different depending on what direction you face while getting caught..

If you face right with the wolf, it plays the sound effect.. If you face left, it doesn't..

If you face right with the worm, it plays the sound effect.. If you face left, it doesn't, and the rape animation is faster paced.

The wolf-rape looks great, and if only it had some sucking sounds, it'd be prime fapping material..

Also, you can't struggle out of rapes, but trying to fire your magic puff-ball automatically gets you out of any grab so far, but half the time
it sets you free right ON the enemy and you get caught again, and you just have to keep escaping until you've either passed through them entirely, or ran in the opposite direction successfully.

ALSO, if you try to jump over the enemy, they disappear when they touch you, and sometimes they'll rape you if you land.. If you get far enough by repeatedly jumping, they never come back untless you go offscreen from their original position, then they respawn there.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

At the very least, this projected hasn't been abandoned yet, which is great considering it's potential.

There was a new update on their blog about 2 weeks ago (7/30). Apparently there's progress with a title screen and some sort of bandit-type enemy.

and another of the main protagonist(?) getting double teamed. I'm not sure if that'll be in the game or not.

No new updates to the demo as of yet. They did add in a comment on how there will probably be a new demo out 'before long', so hopefully we'll see how this game unfolds.