What's new

ACT Luminous Heart

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And the last of the new games that popped up at the end of last year that show potential. For now, it's just a couple of screens but there are a few game over scenes set up already with the enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Luminous Heart

can you give us more info on the game?

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a really nice game, definitely has potential. But I won't say I'm really looking forward to it really.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I saw three game over animations, and only one of them was rape. The other two were essentially just KO/death game overs..

If it gets worked on, I'll keep an eye on it. :)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do we know anything more about this game? simple little games like this are my favorite style.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a blog for the game itself so all that can be done for now is wait for updates to hit.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Password is the same as before.

Only added one new enemy and scene as far as I can tell. Might've spruced up the other ones a bit. Other additions are a stage select screen (with only one stage to choose sadly) and extending the second part of the first stage. Rather minor given the time between the two updates but hopefully more will come soon.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sample scene + chibi character + good sound = CAKE :D
:D

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Egh.. Not enough actual rape.. Ryona just isn't my fetish..

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Egh.. Not enough actual rape.. Ryona just isn't my fetish..
Well, yes I got your point. Sure will be awesome if it have more tentacle rape or some shit like that.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone still have this game? i can't find it ;w;

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

And here I was hoping someone bumped the thread with an update to this game :(

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Too much ryona? I've only seen 3 GO scenes so far and it's been 1 ryona and 2 H scenes...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There's a bit of ryona in all 3 G/Os. Stomach punching to the point where she throws up. Implied beatings and then stepping on her head in the tentacle rape G/O. Finally, the slime which is primarily H...but I believe that she gets vored at the end...which is ryona IMO.

But, is it too much? Hardly...none of it is hard...even if it's ryona, it's very tame compared to what I've seen in other games. VERY tame. Would be nice if there were more updates...it's quite a nice little game.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a bit of ryona in all 3 G/Os. Stomach punching to the point where she throws up. Implied beatings and then stepping on her head in the tentacle rape G/O. Finally, the slime which is primarily H...but I believe that she gets vored at the end...which is ryona IMO.

But, is it too much? Hardly...none of it is hard...even if it's ryona, it's very tame compared to what I've seen in other games. VERY tame. Would be nice if there were more updates...it's quite a nice little game.
I agree, usually ryona is a lot more graphic and intense than this. Granted I'm not a fan of it and would like to see primarily H, it's still a title I can find myself playing. And I'm pretty queasy when it comes to these things. Hopefully it'll be updated in the near future, consider this followed.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finishes the first stage, adding a new enemy as well as a boss fight at the end. There are a few scenes you can get from the boss. One by not doing anything prior to the fight and then one for losing the fight.