What's new

VN/TEXT [Discovery] 人妻戦隊アイサイガーFLASH Hitozuma Sentai Aisaiger Flash

E

Exofluke

Title
Hitoduma Sentai Aisaiger Flash

Secret Candy?
- There is another addition to these stories, but it's sort of a side game and it's difficult to play because of the card game involved. I may upload it... maybe...

Top Image

Plot
This is the last story in the three part series. Just a good conclusion to what started... not much to say.

Game Genre
Game over rape. Depending the villain, the rape is usually by monsters.

Gameplay
Same old same old.
-- The Card Game --
- You start with a deck of cards that is pre-made. You can make your own, but you won't have much of a selection until you play through the game to collect more.
- When a battle takes place, you get a series of cards as your playing hand.
~ Orange ones are your attacks
~ Red ones can only be used when the enemies health is very very low (near death finisher).
~ Green is usually an additional ability/power that adds to the orange ones
~ blue is some kind of support, either by health regen or something
- You have earn points at the top, after each turn, to use the cards from your hand.
- The lead fighter you picked will effect the cards you can use.
- I could give more... if only I knew how to read Japanese.

It's advised that you play these games in order for the fun of it.

My Understanding
There seems to be more content in this game. It is the final in the series, so why not?

Links
-You need all parts to unpack.
-You'll also need an image hosting program such as PowerISO.
-You may also have to set your unicode to Japanese. I always do this, so I've never tested otherwise.

Sorry for the big files, but it beats having to go through 100mb files, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: Hitoduma Sentai Aisaiger Flash [Third Game]

Bad for them, good for you.

OP
E

Exofluke

I forgot about the beeps. Damn.... doesn't matter unless you can understand Japanese... so whatever...

Reputation score

What's with the bleeps, anyway? That's not ... really consistent with other H-Games I've played, and it's not like they're censoring the language for a younger audience with all the visual material you have happening.

OP
E

Exofluke

My only guess about that has to be related to country rules or something? Where ever this game was made, some kind of rule "there" must indicate censoring of language or something.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

this need unicode?

OP
E

Exofluke

this need unicode?
I do believe I've been able to play them without unicode but I always do it to be safe. ^^

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I do believe I've been able to play them without unicode but I always do it to be safe. ^^
^-^

You just made time without my laptop supar happy nao *adds hentai to flash drive time*

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Every time i try and download the second file, it stops about halfway through. Any ideas how to fix it?

OP
E

Exofluke

^-^

You just made time without my laptop supar happy nao *adds hentai to flash drive time*
I'm glad your happy. ^_^

Every time i try and download the second file, it stops about halfway through. Any ideas how to fix it?
That is one of the problems with MP/MU that I might actually switch to Medafire for. As much as I hate 100mb files, I also hate the idea of a download limit per time-frame.

The download limit was reached and thus the DL stalls until the time count ends.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm glad your happy. ^_^

That is one of the problems with MP/MU that I might actually switch to Medafire for. As much as I hate 100mb files, I also hate the idea of a download limit per time-frame.

The download limit was reached and thus the DL stalls until the time count ends.
Wow, i didn't realize those sites would actually cut you off midway through your download. Jerks :mad:

I suppose you could upload the files to both. That would make it twice as fast to download. Although I suppose that would be alot more work for you as well.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't worry i like big parts anyway it makes it easy for me but you know ahead with the small parts just at least for me its hard when people do 20 megabyte parts cuse then its like 20 or so dls and it can get very annoying for me looks like a good game though if you can't read it id suggest you try a program like atlas it will translate the game for you good luck and have fun.

Question do i need the other 3 to run this game or do i just need it in the right format

Last edited: