The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 17th September 2009
Mystic Girl

Dr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to all
Default 3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK

Greetings young lads,

"Thorough real-time 3D fantasy SKUNK" is a real-time 3D (no kiddin'...) card based battle game where you have to prevent some half-elf woman from escaping by sending your minions after her (you play as some kind of evil boss or something).

Once you've beaten the girl, your orcs will "absorb her chakra", and somehow this involve sex...

DL site link: http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ046665.html

The game is utterly short but nice if you have an hour to kill.

Megauplodad link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTQQVGM7
(Updated link)

Note that a second episode has been released, wich looks way more awesome, featuring 2 different girls and more h content. Couldn't find it tough .

Another note : if you can't read moonspeak, you can still download the demo of the second epidsode wich is in english, and read the manual.

EDIT : Link to the second episode provided by KakkaHousu, see post #18.
KakkaHousu be praised !
Cat law #156: "You clean it, I sleep on it"

Last edited by Dr_Maricon; 26th September 2009 at 13:51.
Old 17th September 2009
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK

I take it you have gibberish Unicode installed on your compy?
Old 17th September 2009
Mystic Girl

Dr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to allDr_Maricon is a name known to all

Don't know what gibberish unicode is, so probably not.
Old 17th September 2009
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

It's one of the ways I say Japanese Unicode.
Old 17th September 2009
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
It's one of the ways I say Japanese Unicode.
Ow... Well, it works without it.
Old 18th September 2009
Demon Girl Master

Parabolic Hyperbole no longer a lurker

Is it just me, or is the girl in white in the second game a really obvious palette swap of Fatina from Tower of Druaga?
Old 18th September 2009
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolic Hyperbole View Post
Is it just me, or is the girl in white in the second game a really obvious palette swap of Fatina from Tower of Druaga?
What?

anyways if someone finds the second game that would be nice.
Old 18th September 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Never played the game or seen the anime but from google images I'd say it's close, but the H-game version has a cutout on the blouse and the pointy thingies on her head look more like ears than a headband. *shrug* guess it's up to you if you want to think it's a copy or not, it's close enough to be plausible.
Old 18th September 2009
Banned

JohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of light

I've seen the second episode on www.imperia-of-hentai.ru, but its uploaded on filemonster.com and need a premium account to download...
Old 18th September 2009
The User Formerly Known as KakkaHousu

Guan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond repute

I can deliver, you guys just have to wait a few hours so I can get the second one to MU

Last edited by Guan Yu; 19th September 2009 at 13:11.
Old 18th September 2009
Demon Girl Master

The first game runs fine for me. It's a little disappointing how the H scene is the same no matter which location she's defeated in, but I was able to finish.

The second game, however, is a little problematic. After I defeat one of the girls, after the dialogue and just before the H scene, this appears

If I click No, the game just closes. If I click Yes, the H scene loads, but the buttons to interact / progress never appear.

halp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias View Post
Never played the game or seen the anime but from google images I'd say it's close, but the H-game version has a cutout on the blouse and the pointy thingies on her head look more like ears than a headband. *shrug* guess it's up to you if you want to think it's a copy or not, it's close enough to be plausible.
Fatina's headband was always meant to look like ears.

Last edited by Parabolic Hyperbole; 18th September 2009 at 22:08.
Old 18th September 2009
Mystic Girl

Quote:
The first game runs fine for me. It's a little disappointing how the H scene is the same no matter which location she's defeated in, but I was able to finish.

The second game, however, is a little problematic. After I defeat one of the girls, after the dialogue and just before the H scene, this appears

If I click No, the game just closes. If I click Yes, the H scene loads, but the buttons to interact / progress never appear.

halp?
Yep, got the same problem, exept it work sometimes (but only once...).

Last edited by Dr_Maricon; 18th September 2009 at 22:32.
Old 19th September 2009

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

I REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Someone posted it before and didn't explain anything, so i didn't even know if I was the girl running away or if I was the monster trying to rape her.
Old 19th September 2009
Demon Girl Master

From DLSite and 3d-lotus.com page:
Quote:
NOTICE:
The bug (Director Player Error) is fixed on September 17th. If the version of the game you have is "1.03", download the game again from Download History in MyPage.
Well, damn. I like how the demo managed to not have this game-breaking bug.

Last edited by Parabolic Hyperbole; 19th September 2009 at 03:06.
Old 19th September 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Fatina's headband was always meant to look like ears.
Uh huh. And that character's pointy things look more like ears than a headband that looks like ears.

Here's a graph:

Ears |------------| Headband that looks like ears

And this is where that character's headgear falls:

|---|--------|