What's new

ADV [ Chogokin Dental ] [ チョウゴウキンデンタル ] Harem in maze / Harem in maze -ハレムインメイズ- RE052544 RJ052544

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a dungeon crawler game with an all-girl party and typical rpg stuff.

Untranslated but easy to figure out, first you choose 3 out of the 6 girls and then just click the "explore" button till you either find something or hit a monster.

Not a whole lot of sex though, so far I've only seen one "movie" for each of the girls, by clicking the second right button in the camp menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Harem in maze

Edited cause I found it and it was broken.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing? I'm just wandering this maze, killing or getting killed.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Got pictures?
I can't tell if you are being killed or killing something if I can't see it.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I know when I'm killing or getting killed. I'm more confused about what I'm doing. I'm kinda just pressing some kind of advance button and moving around.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm... Maybe if I play I can help figure things out.
Lemme DL it and I will get back to this.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Woo Double Post so people will pay attention to this!
OK, I figured stuff out.
1) It Crashes on me sometimes, usually when I am fighting, and usually AFTER I GOT SOME PRETTY FUCKING GOOD SHIT! Damn game.

2)The Story line is neither some king or prince trying to save their kingdom by going in this dungeon or something, I don't really care, but your team(explained later) which consists of 6 girls of different classes from you to choose from are to go with you. You can fuck them by paying them money in the 1st in game menu you see.

3)The 1st in game menu, which actually says menu has 5 options in japanese, and if you dunno what the other 2 meant... Anyways... 1st option at the left hand up corner is shop, you can buy stuff in there, 1st option in the shop menu is potions, the one below that with a G and X is stronger ver. of potion, the one below X is a reviver it revives downed characters, the one below is stronger ver., and then it's poison remover and paralysis remover and the rest I dunno.

4)To the right of the shop menu is the Camp menu, you see this in the dungeon too, it has 4 options. From Up left to Right to Down Left to Right is Item, Equipments, Skill Usage, and finally stats. At the menu you can't use item or Skill usage and you only have equipments and stat avaible. Go to stat page 1st and if you have characters already(Will explain later) you get an auto 3 points to put in your skills, I ain't explaining the skills cause I am still figuring them out but the skills are the white clickable letters, and each time a char levels you get 1 pt. Oh and the unmentioned 5th option is exit, just a FYI.

5)Under the Shop menu is the squad maker. At 1st all the rows are empty, so you click on one of them. 4 clickable options will pop up the 1st one is insert into squad, the max for a squad is 3 people. The 2nd button is something I don't really know. The 3rd is create character, once you click create char, 2 clickable options come up and the 1st one is make char the 2nd one is cancel. Click the 1st one and 7 clickable option comes up, I don't have exact translations but 1st option is warrior, right next to it is assassin, then it's thief, healer, mage, and dancer, last option is cancel. And when you FINALLY decided to make a character even tho we all know we can just make all 6 of them, you click the 1st option to accept, and 2nd option to cancel. So once you get 3 people just insert them into the squad via the 1st option.

6)Right next to the squad maker you have the sex option pretty much. You click into it, squad roster comes up, you click on one it will say how much you need to pay to have smex, click on the left button for yes, right button for no, once you have sex with them they gain 1 AP which allows them to use their special skill on the boss monster(I think never used it on a normal monster). Oh and did I mention that this doesn't have a cancel or a exit button on this screen? But no worries just right click and you can exit out of menus.

7)This, is the explore button, where you go into the maze and start exploring, after you click it, 1st option is to continue and 2nd is to cancel.
After that 5 more options come into play, whoopy doo. 1st option is search, you have a chance to neither increase your explore chance by failing or succeeding, or you can run into traps, treasure or monsters(will explain later). And once you found the way downstaires the 3rd option will be avalible as the go down button. The 2nd option is the camp menu, which is already explained. The 4 option is boss fight. The 5 is excape from maze.

8)Traps- Once you activited a trap you can take damage, then it will ask you to disarm it before it hurts you more, at that moment you can click on one of your girls to try and disarm it, if failed you take more damage. But if you get lucky, the trap will be slime trap which is a weak H-scene.

9)Monsters- If you see a monster, the 1st button is attack you need to click it twice for both your girls. The 2nd option is defend, the 3rd is skills(if you have any), 4th is items and 5th is escape. Now this is a important note, if one of your characters get knocked out, once the battle is over go to the bottom of the screen and you will see a down arrow. That is used to switch the character out, you can do it anytime you want and it will switch to the 3rd member of your squad.

10)And if you find treasures it's neither money or equips.

If you have more questions or I messed up and you don't understand, tell me and I will fix or help you to the best of my ablities.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent mini-guide! Helped me with navigating the game a lot. I still am not sure how to navigate through the dungeon, though. Do you just hit 'search' over and over again until you hit the end? Also, what do the percentages at the bottom of the exploration mode mean?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From what I could tell, the percentages on the bottom basically say, from left to right:
The percentage of the maze that you explored (Not sure how that ties in with when you go down a floor. I was once allowed to go down at just 17%),

The chances of a monster attacking you,

And the chances of you finding an item.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, it costs 50 currency to have sex with a girl...

Also, I've always take the two casters and then had whichever character actually wears pants as my third.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Not 50 currency.
It goes up.
I've had 100 and now I am at 200.

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the currency scales with your character level. Tried it twice when my guy is level 1 and it was 50 but once she hit level 2 it was 100

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The only possibly glaring thing I noticed about your walkthrough, Zero, was this:

6)Right next to the squad maker you have the sex option pretty much. You click into it, squad roster comes up, you click on one it will say how much you need to pay to have smex, click on the left button for yes, left button for no, I dunno what happens if you have sex with them, but it seems to impact SP whatever that is. Oh and did I mention that this doesn't have a cancel or a exit button on this screen? But no worries just right click and you can exit out of menus.
Two lefts don't make a right...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But three sure do! :p
That's completely dependant on perspective though! If you're using an absolute system where you can be "Facing" a direction, if you're "Facing" Right, 3 lefts will make a down!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, but if we were using an absolute system, it is entirely possible for any number of lefts to make a right, depending on which direction we were 'facing' at the time. Henceforth, this discussion is now completely moot, and shall be stricken from the record!

*Looks to chameleon, who begins eating the letters back off the screen*