The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th July 2011
Demon Girl Pro

redx is a valued memberredx is a valued member
Default The Legend of Kokage (Previously Legend of shade)

a vore gor game its bloody and it has h content dont say i didnt warn you on the bloody part

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0DWFMOA

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 14th July 2011 at 12:30.
Old 10th July 2011
Mystic Girl

TwilitFeather is a name known to allTwilitFeather is a name known to allTwilitFeather is a name known to allTwilitFeather is a name known to all
Default Re: The Legend of shade

*Downloads game and begins playing.*
It's a platformer game where you play as a kunoichi saving other kunoichi who have been captured. If I get grabbed i'll edit in more, but since there is a guro warning I'll be avoiding that.
:Edit:
Arrow keys for movement
z is jump
x is use weapon (Can pick up others with temporary use :ammo not shown: ) (default shuriken seems to not be available time to time leaving you with nothing)
spacebar pulls out some strange board with a heart. Possibly some sort of concealment?

Candles are your health and the more you get hit the less clothing the kunoichi will have. I eventually was defeated and the continue screen is just a continue screen. You'll get a cg if you click no though.
The game restricted my mouse to the game window so be aware of that.

Spoiler

Last edited by TwilitFeather; 10th July 2011 at 06:02. Reason: more info
Old 10th July 2011
Tentacle Monster

UrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forumUrineOnU is a celebrity of the forum

Games name is "Legend of Kokage" It's probably one of the most ambitious games from this studio they mainly made games with branching paths visual novels. I think it was like "vanilla beans" of something like that the cg's in this are tame compared to that game.

Anyways that aside it's a decent platform game and very appealing for the ryona lovers.

Thaught i'd give a tad more info
http://www.pixhost.org/show/1005/795...7_img_smp1.jpg
http://www.pixhost.org/show/1005/795...7_img_smp3.jpg

Takeing pixel requests
Old 10th July 2011
Mystic Girl

rydin32 no longer a lurker

Downloading now. Decent file size too. I'm looking forward to this one. Looks to be a damn good find. Thank you.
Old 10th July 2011
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

It's a pretty fun, but pretty difficult game. I downloaded this a couple of days ago from another website, with a save file with all five stages. They progressively get harder. Feels impossible sometimes.

To get an endless rape animation, you have to be defeated, and a monster has to touch her after she's been beaten. The ninjas, the samurai, the tentacles that sprout from the floor, and the bosses, including this frog, all have rape scenes. I could swear that the boss from stage two is a kappa version of Rafael from the Ninja Turtles.
Old 10th July 2011
Demon Girl Master

SoulBreaka is a valued memberSoulBreaka is a valued member

full save file anyone?
Old 10th July 2011

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

i dont like how you have to quit to see all the cg, you can't just die there.
Old 10th July 2011
Demon Girl

Izanagi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

finished,very nice game
Old 10th July 2011
Jungle Girl

Fifth no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBreaka View Post
full save file anyone?
If you go to the game's save file you can edit it and get all the CGs. For me the file was under Documents>小影の伝説

Open the save config file with notepad then copy and paste the text in the spoiler tag into it.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure I put more numbers then necessary, was trying to figure out how to unlock everything at the time and am too lazy to remove them now.
Old 10th July 2011
Demon Girl

Valka is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
If you go to the game's save file you can edit it and get all the CGs. For me the file was under Documents>小影の伝説

Open the save config file with notepad then copy and paste the text in the spoiler tag into it.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure I put more numbers then necessary, was trying to figure out how to unlock everything at the time and am too lazy to remove them now.
It's also easier to simply replace the save file in the game folder by the one hidden deep within the .zip/rar files. ( my path was some thing like \T0708-RJ078367\コカゲの伝説-製品版\オマケ )

Last edited by Valka; 10th July 2011 at 23:42.
Old 11th July 2011
Sex Demon

Allsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of light

Am I the only one this won't install properly for? First time something on this forum hasn't worked for me. I have Jap locale setup. I appear to get error messages after I unzip and after I run the application file located in the folder.

EDIT: Disregard, I'm an idiot. Din't realize it was putting it in a different folder under my documents.

Last edited by Allsop2604; 11th July 2011 at 00:17. Reason: I'm an idiot.
Old 11th July 2011
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanomics View Post
It's a pretty fun, but pretty difficult game. I downloaded this a couple of days ago from another website, with a save file with all five stages. They progressively get harder. Feels impossible sometimes.
Question, is the games difficulty based on stiff controls, poor hit detection and just bad platforming? Or is it an actual challenge for a good reason. Cause some games are hard for ALL the wrong reasons.
Old 11th July 2011
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
Question, is the games difficulty based on stiff controls, poor hit detection and just bad platforming? Or is it an actual challenge for a good reason. Cause some games are hard for ALL the wrong reasons.
From what I've seen thus far, it seems like a real challenge. I'm not a good platformer, though, heh.
Old 12th July 2011
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

I found the hit detection slightly wonky, but only in one level (the last one, the one with the stairs). Other than that, controls were pretty smooth, only complaint I had was personal preference of wishing the attack/jump buttons swapped.

Just don't ever hit space. Seems to be a broken button, and will disable your attacks.
Old 12th July 2011
Tentacle God

avatar99 is a name known to allavatar99 is a name known to allavatar99 is a name known to allavatar99 is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to avatar99 Send a message via AIM to avatar99 Send a message via MSN to avatar99 Send a message via Yahoo to avatar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilitFeather View Post
*Downloads game and begins playing.*
It's a platformer game where you play as a kunoichi saving other kunoichi who have been captured. If I get grabbed i'll edit in more, but since there is a guro warning I'll be avoiding that.
:Edit:
Arrow keys for movement
z is jump
x is use weapon (Can pick up others with temporary use :ammo not shown: ) (default shuriken seems to not be available time to time leaving you with nothing)
spacebar pulls out some strange board with a heart. Possibly some sort of concealment?

Candles are your health and the more you get hit the less clothing the kunoichi will have. I eventually was defeated and the continue screen is just a continue screen. You'll get a cg if you click no though.
The game restricted my mouse to the game window so be aware of that.

Spoiler
I push all of these controls and nothing happens. I'm in Jap unicode...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibichibi View Post
I like boobies. Lots and lots of boobies. And penis. Mmm. Penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila M-3210
Everyone's using my thing. It's my thing.