Reputation score
Try it. You might like it ;)

A=Attack1
S=Jump
D=Attack2
W=Dash

A + opposing direction = Block

Anything = recover when knocked on your ass, or being spanked

Note:If you still get blank screen for some strange reason, let me know and I can try something else...

Edit: July 18th: If you absolutely need your shot of(insert metaphoric for satisfaction here) you can check out my compendium thread later)

Attachments

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame)

Not bad but maybe a little bit too easy. I kill 21 ennemy and fall at the end of the stage.

Try to add an image when the girl is defeat. it will be surely better.

Daisuke

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seems to run it at all, I double click it and it doesnt open ><

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here...

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

This is one of those games using some really annoying game player thingie..you have to turn your locale to english in regional and language settings, otherwise it won't work..

nohtyp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant run it either, im on windows 7 64 bit.

edit. i tried it in compatibility on every setting from windows 95 on up through all the options including vista, 2000 and all service packs.

Last edited:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

If your unicode language is not english(united states), this will not run. That's how you fix it.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this game worth restarting my comp? :(

currently have lots of research sources opened for my paper.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh... And I hoped he would listen to me and change it. Oh well, I guess we cant have everything we want.

Daisuke

Lurker
Reputation score

This is one of those games using some really annoying game player thingie..you have to turn your locale to english in regional and language settings, otherwise it won't work..
Thanks Works!

nohtyp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that fixed and its a great start. work on the colision detections so its easier to hit, get hit and get grappled. i love the oral grab btw.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting a virus notification on jotti from this...
PUA.Packed.MoleBox.2X
Just thought I'd let you know.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

If your unicode language is not english(united states), this will not run. That's how you fix it.
Hum. I'm Frenc and my settings are for France. And it work.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Getting a virus notification on jotti from this...
PUA.Packed.MoleBox.2X
Just thought I'd let you know.
False positive

I scanned with Kaspersky got nothing.

The game itself seems pretty promising, but rather wonky hit collisions.
also you can appereantly drop yourself off the platformer when you go enough right side =P

Last edited:
R

Ryka

You are so cool... o.o;

Finally, this game has a demo. And a better name too. :D

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, in response to some of you, I'm sure I don't need to explain that it's incomplete....

On the other hand, this game uses the same basic system you saw in the earlier video example, with some small changes(although I haven't dropped the other idea, its priority is just that much lower). The thing I really liked about fantasion is the way it caught my attention, despite it's simplicity, so I've decided to just make a fangame, putting the other off for another time. Haven't really lost any progress since its virtually the same: minus boss/enemy rape, original concepts, and 1-2 unlockables. If fact, it'll be alot easier to make...:rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm still trying to fix the no-show problem. I may try something else later tonight...

On another note, believe it or not I do play these things before I ship them off to you. I'm well aware of the drop on either side of the stage, the shoddy unfinished background, (insert the obvious). I also noted that it is a little unlikely to get caught in a standing grab, but other than that it's kinda hard for me to guess what else you might mean when you say "the hit detection is wonky" Not to fit, but if you could give a scenario like: "when example happens, case1 happens, but instead I feel case2 should happen" it would definitely help me more :)

Last edited:
R

Ryka

I managed to get her milk power overpowered~ It is hard to be standing and attacked for some reason. I cannot wait until future updates.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to get her milk power overpowered~ It is hard to be standing and attacked for some reason. I cannot wait until future updates.
Waitaminute...what?

R

Ryka

I mean, I got one of the enemies to do a grope attack. >.>

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, in response to some of you, I'm sure I don't need to explain that it's incomplete....

On the other hand, this game uses the same basic system you saw in the earlier video example, with some small changes(although I haven't dropped the other idea, its priority is just that much lower). The thing I really liked about fantasion is the way it caught my attention, despite it's simplicity, so I've decided to just make a fangame, putting the other off for another time. Haven't really lost any progress since its virtually the same: minus boss/enemy rape, original concepts, and 1-2 unlockables. If fact, it'll be alot easier to make...:rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm still trying to fix the no-show problem. I may try something else later tonight...

On another note, believe it or not I do play these things before I ship them off to you. I'm well aware of the drop on either side of the stage, the shoddy unfinished background, (insert the obvious). I also noted that it is a little unlikely to get caught in a standing grab, but other than that it's kinda hard for me to guess what else you might mean when you say "the hit detection is wonky" Not to fit, but if you could give a scenario like: "when example happens, case1 happens, but instead I feel case2 should happen" it would definitely help me more :)

I really realllly like the game so far- my only complaint is that I want more content now :p (Enimies (Moar Rape attacks)). As far as the hit boxes go they're a little awkward in the zone that they hit. I find quite often enemies and the player are ontop of each other without being able to actually hit one another. Maybe extend the zone for the short range attack to cover the player, and do something similar for the enemies as well. Personally it doesn't bother me, but I think that's what others are trying to point out.

An another note, I noticed the player can stack jumps with dash and potentially gain huge distances. Once again not complaining, just pointing it out on a developer level.

All in all, amazing, please please pllleeease keep up the good work. And I'm excitedly waiting for future updates (with moar enemies ( those dogs you spoiled earlier looked good :D ))!