What's new

Wrap-Up (Everybody!)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Since I successfully combined most of the threads (finally) I'm putting this up. Instead of using your own thread: thetwo, Kathy, xivvix, and maikochan should all post in here until the game ends.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wrap-Up (Everybody!)

Ashley whispers instructions to the fey before she leaves. "Okay. Come if we start fighting, and I'll give you a sign if they turn out peaceful."

That taken care of, she creeps back towards the gathering to get a better look, intending to go invisible before she's in serious danger of being spotted, and then continuing until she can hear what's going on. Something was odd about the scene, and she wasn't going to interfere until she knew what it was

(Edit: Okay, having actually read the other threads properly now I think I understand what's going on, more or less. Also, I've gone ahead and updated (erm, or will shortly do so) my character sheet with spendings from resting overnight. I don't think stats matter in any direct sense any more, but... call it laying some groundwork for changes to my character for DG2, plus significantly increasing Ashley's power as a mage.)

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(Previously on "Sable and Elea: A Kitty and her Minions")
D'Von nodded to Sable, and the demon, his fanged mouth smiling slightly, quietly replied; "I am pleased to have served you, mistress. I would await your orders...... I would not know what to do with these..... Mortals. I know only how to keep them from fleeing, not how to protect them. That, I think, would be best in your hands."

Her leadership returned, Sable gave out her orders, including telling Elea to prepare the rest of the group to enter the mansion, and then going into it herself, rifle at the ready. D'Von stood next to Elea after Sable left, looking at her as though she were now the defacto leader, at least until Sable returned, when the nude elfs eyes were turned toward the plant girl who was carrying the woman who'd transformed into a dragon and attacked D'Von. She had spoken, again in her strange, unfamiliar language, and was struggling against the creature holding her. Then, she spoke in the more common human language, though her accent was heavy; "What is happening? Release me!" She struggled more aggressively, the tiny wings that had grown from her arms during her transformation slashing ineffectually at the plant girls tentacles.
As Sable enters the mansion, Elea shuffles nervously, having never truly been in charge of a large number of people. Out of the corner of her eye she catches D'von looking at her, causing her to instinctively attempt to cover her nudity with her arms, though at the same time she stretches her legs and arches her back. It isn't long before the frantic struggles of the foreign dragon woman caught her eye, however. With a look back at the stalker, she decides to be a bit more practical with her attempt at calming the woman this time. "D'von," she says, her voice taking on a tone of authority, "Your kind is quite adept at hiding. Perhaps you should take a look around and see if you can find any of them lurking nearby. If you find any threats, report back to me immediately." Just before he walks off, she adds, "And be careful. S... the mistress would be displeased if you were injured."

With the demon out of the immediate area, Elea moves closer to the struggling woman, still held by the strange plant creature. Whereas on first finding her, Elea attempted to put on an air of calm reassurance, the woman's now obvious dangerous nature prompts the elf to put on a more stern countenance. "You speak the Badarian tongue, good. That will make this easier," she says in her own accented speech, stopping before her. "We wish to help you, but if you cannot control your anger, we will defend ourselves and our allies. Restrain yourself and you are free to stay with us or leave as you wish." Elea waits a moment, allowing the woman a chance to calm down."The plants and the demon. I give you my word that none of them will touch you impurely."After making sure the woman understood her and had calmed down somewhat, Elea raises a hand to the plant girl and says, "Release her." Her other hand, though, goes to the hilt of her sword, ready to draw it if the strange woman attacked again.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Tsuki slowed her struggles as the elven woman approached and listened to her. However, when Elea mentioned that the demon was an ally, Tsuki's face twisted in a snarl, revealing that her teeth had also changed, becoming more dangerous looking as well, but she didn't try to strike out. When the plant girl let her down, Tsuki stood up, though her posture was hunched forward a little and her new tail trailed out behind her, swaying just above the ground.

"So..." Tsuki looked at Elea cautiously, obviously noting the elf's hand. "You serve the a-demons?" Although she was standing naked in front of several sets of eyes, Tsuki didn't feel the need to cover herself. This along with other, baser thoughts made Tsuki's rational mind worried about how far the demon's corruption had spread into her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Forgot to talk about the results of Sables searching of the house. That was damned stupid of me. Sorry Kathy. :eek: )

Sable finds the front foyer of the large mansion deserted, with signs of a significant number of people having been here within the last few days. There are a number of chains lying in various places, as well as both red and white stains scattered around the large, marble-floored room. A set of stairs leading up, as well as a half dozen doorways lie before her. She searches the house methodically, finding nothing living other than a couple of rats in one of the pantries. The second floor proves much the same, though instead of rats, she finds a withered human corpse on one of the beds. She doesn't find any way further up, or into the basement, though the Su-Ku-Ta does find a locked door on each floor. What she could get to seemed fairly safe, and the entire compound was surrounded by a stone wall, which had only two exits that she could find: The main gate that led into the courtyard, which she had entered from, and one small gate in the back, which was currently closed. As she explores, she feels her strength beginning to return, though she still feels like she could use a nap.

D'Von, at Eleas command, nods and says; "My kin will not attack me on sight, if I find any, I will try to lure them away. I think it might be best if we avoid a fight." And, with that, the demon leaves to search around the edges of the house in case some of his kin are waiting for them, leaving her to deal with the strange human woman that had attacked him earlier. The plant girl lowers Tsuki to the ground gently at the elfs command, and then stands perfectly still, staring off into space.

The fey group nod, and Ashley leaves to head back toward the strange gathering. As she approaches, she casts a spell to make herself invisible, though when she gets closer, she begins to think that it was rather unnecessary. All of the humans are dull eyed or unconscious, the plant creatures are seemingly oblivious to their surroundings, and the elf woman is bust talking to a woman that looks as though she's half dragon! Ashley creeps in closer, noticing as she does that both the demon she'd spotted, and the Su-Ku-Ta were missing. From the position she stops at just to the left of the gateway into the mansion courtyard, Ashley can overhear their conversation without being spotted or heard unless she chooses to be.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley isn't sure what to make of the situation. The dull-eyed women had clearly spent too much time around demons. That might just mean that they weren't able to fight anymore, or it might mean they had actually turned. And the plant-women... well, they weren't necessarily any more corrupted then a su-ku-ta, but on the other hand that would be little comfort if they decided they wanted to breed.

And then there were the others. A su-ku-ta and an elf, both of whom Ashley tended to lump in with the fey mentally, even if it wasn't really accurate. But then, she was already working with a group of fey, so she supposed she'd have to get over that little prejudice. But a half-dragon? That probably made her a shapeshifter. Not really fair to the mother, otherwise. But still, desperate times made for strange allies.

But then there was the demon. It didn't seem to be around, but it had been with the group earlier, and they were all naked. Just one apparently low-ranking Demon for so many women was a bit strange, but then if most of the prisoners were catatonic and the rest were turned... the alternatives were that it had been killed while Ashley had been away, and that it had for some reason defected. The latter didn't seem likely.

Ashley considered letting her invisibility drop, but then remembered that the demon had been a stalker, with its remarkable camouflage. Instead, she decided that one way or another she'd be revealing herself shortly. She continued listening, hoping she would hear something useful before then. Or at the very least that people started putting clothes on, which would be a hint that demonkind weren't in charge.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"No," Elea responds, stressing the word to the tense foreign woman, "We fight against demonkind, and we worked to free these women and yourself from their clutches." With her free hand, Elea motions towards the plant girls and tries to explain their strange circumstances. "The plant creatures are loyal to Sable, their mother, and the demon begged for her to spare his life. He serves us now, though I intend to keep a watchful eye on him." Sweeping her arm out towards the assembled women that had been taken from the square, she continues, "We allied with a powerful being to rescue all of you, and now we are trying to see you safely from this cursed city."

Unsure if her explanation was enough, Elea sighs in frustration, then decides to attempt to make a kinder appeal. "We mean you no harm," she says, her hand sliding off the hilt of her sword as she holds both arms out away from her. "I am Elea, an elf. What may I call you?"

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

"Easy enough to defend... well built structure..." Sable whispered to herself, in all her time together with her master, she'd gotten them out of quite a few scrapes with a bit of strategic thinking. "I'm glad master saw fit to teach me about such strategies... even if it was just to get out of learning it for h-..." Sable came to one of the locked doors and gave it a firm jerk. She didn't like not knowing what could be inside it, but a mysterious locked door was better than an open courtyard.

Rushing back outside, the su-ku-ta called towards the group quietly, firmly enough that they would hear her, but quiet enough it wouldn't carry beyond the courtyard, "Everyone who can walk, come inside for shelter. Help those who can't. Spread the word, but do it quickly and quietly. For everyone who feels strong enough to help in a fight, meet around the main stairs."

Sable hadn't been privy to what else was going on outside, but assumed that Elea and D'Von were doing their best to follow her instructions, for their own reasons, and she knew without question that her daughters were on her side, smiling to the girls again after she'd spoken to the group... Being a mother still felt so strange, but everything else in this city had erupted so quickly, she hadn't stopped to think twice about it.

'I wonder... if your father is okay... I think I remember where that building is... and could probably retrieve him... Knowing you all came from our joining...' Sable's thought train broke there for a moment, and she seemed rather annoyed at the plant again, before sighing, 'but it's hardly his fault for instincts... I fell victim to such instincts myself once he had me closer...'

She shook off the notion for the moment, deciding it best not to linger on the idea, retrieving corrupted plants and animals would be a secondary goal, as would exploring the nature of demonic corruption and trying to find ways to fix it.

Trying to quickly lead everyone inside, Sable repeated her instructions a couple times as she walked out into the group, urging them along, adding a few things here and there, "Stay in a central location, together... We'll arm everyone we can, but those who are willing to take the front line, stay by the stairs so we can form a defense in case we're attacked... Don't worry, we won't stay here long, it's a temporary stand until everyone is more recovered...."

With the subtleties dealt with, Sable approached Elea again and finally noticed D'Von was missing, shooting a questioning glance, but saying nothing of it, "The building seems secure. One easy way in from the front gate there, one locked back exit, but we can break through if it requires retreat... I think. I'd rather not try unless we need, since as long as it's locked, it's more secure as well. The structure itself has enough entrances and exits with windows and doors if we are required to run, we can... but it also means a lot of ways in..."

Sable's voice got low as she leaned in closer to Elea, making sure no one else could hear as she whispered, "If the portal's wild nature means we're going to be attacked by a big group again... don't get caught guarding an entrance... with my magic spent, and both of us worn out, we'll end up just like these other women if that happens... And as selfish as it sounds for me to say, it's better to have two fresh fighters who can return and save them, rather than two more well-fucked sluts in training."

Talking a bit louder, she continued, "There's also two locked doors, one on each floor.. and I didn't find a way into the attic or basement... It's still more secure than having everyone standing around in an open courtyard though. How're things out here?"

(Short OOC version: Sable tells Elea about the house, and tries to encourage everyone inside. She's attempting to gather those willing to fight around the stairs, so they can try to arm a small force for defense if necessary. The long-term plan will be to stick unarmed 'guards' at the door to warn if they open, while our fighters linger at windows and doors (primarily the front door and back door to watch the courtyard's main entrances. ... Since she found little else in the house worth noting, this post was also meant to have her rejoin the group that's talking and stuff.)

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Tsuki listened to Elea explain things to her, staying quiet even after the elf finished as she thought through things. Her head was still fuzzy, but by the time Sable arrived, Tsuki had arrived at an answer.

"My name is Shi... Akatsuki Shikoware." She gave her name in the western style. "I... was a swordsman and poet, now..." Tsuki shook her head and looked down at her clawed hands to emphasize her point. "I feel different, I look different, I've lost my weapons and armor... I have no place to go back to now, but..." Her gaze passed between Elea and Sable. "But I can still fight. You say you are trying to help those captured by the demons, I would like to help, if you would let me. At least until I find a new path. I may have been defeated by the demons before, but that was because I underestimated them. I won't make that mistake again." Tsuki flexed a clawed hand, feeling even stronger now.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"A-ka-tsuki" Elea says, fumbling over the foreign name, and listening to her words. She nods at Tsuki's desire to help, then says, "We would appreciate any assistance. And considering the company we keep, I would say that you are not out of place among us.

As they were speaking, Sable's voice began to call out, urging the rescued women to take shelter inside. As she approached them, Elea nodded to her, then quickly introduced her to Tsuki. While Sable explained the state of the mansion, Elea looked over the assembled women they had freed, hoping she wouldn't have to leave them as the catwoman suggested.

"There's been no sign of any threats out here, but to be safe I sent D'Von to check for anything hiding nearby," Elea responds to the catwoman's question. "I expect he will return soon."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley is still not entirely sure how far she can trust the group, but at the least they appear not to be actively demonic. Except the demon. Still, Ashley considered that it was at least worth talking to them before she moved on.

Satisfied, and keeping an eye out for the stalker, Ashley steps out of sight behind the wall before letting her invisibility drop, such that she could appear to the group without necessarily giving away that she was a mage. She stepped out into view and walked casually towards the group from the entrance to the courtyard, a short young woman with brown hair loose past her shoulders. Her clothing is wrinkled and slightly dusty, but otherwise in fine condition, and she wears a pistol in a holster at her waist.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I was going to post with you all going inside the house, but then thetwos character appeared in the middle of you. So, a few more posts worth of conversation.)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

The catgirl glanced at the dragon-transformed woman, still cautious of her, worried that her changes were as a result of the portal going wild. Even as they were preparing to go inside, it seemed like more women were coming out of the woodworks, another fresh arrival coming into the courtyard.

"Ladies." she began with a rather wide smile, not seeming to mind her underdressed state, nodding slowly to the new woman, "All help is appreciated, if you're here to help, I greet you openly... and please don't harm my little demon follower... he's shown himself to be loyal." Sable rest her hand on her hip and her rifle over her shoulder, smiling to the others as she invited everyone to join in defending the group they'd just rescued.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Well, that's one way to greet a random girl that walks into a group of people, appears out of thin air, and then doesn't say anything.)

As Sable was greeting the newcomer, Ashley, D'Von appeared directly behind her, and playfully tapped her on the shoulder. The plant girls were currently busy ushering the two dozen or so naked civilians into the mansion, leaving the group of women plus one demon more or less on their own.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashely spings around and sees the demon behind her, and lifts a hand to blast it, but stops herself just in time. A stiff breeze hits the demon, but not the hammering gust that was Ashley's default magical attack.

"Loyal? A demon? If you say so..."

With some difficulty, Ashley composes her face. By now, she has a decent guess as to why there are a bunch of naked women and a demon, but would have felt better if the escape had ended with someone executing the demon.

"Here to help you what?"

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Well, that's one way to greet a random girl that walks into a group of people, appears out of thin air, and then doesn't say anything.)
... keeping an eye out for the stalker, Ashley steps out of sight behind the wall before letting her invisibility drop, such that she could appear to the group without necessarily giving away that she was a mage. She stepped out into view and walked casually towards the group from the entrance to the courtyard...
(As Sable doesn't see her magically appearing, she assumes a straggler, or someone who spotted the group. Being another non-hostile female, the catgirl simply assumes it's someone else trying to join the gathering.)

Sable let her 'children' deal with the majority of the group, while urging the others onward. Ashley's quick avoidance of attacking D'Von was clearly noticed by the catgirl, the magical charge difficult to misread, and the sudden wind about them a good sign of what may have happened. Bowing politely, though in her most majestic manner, trying once more to play up her role for the stalker, the furred femme spoke softly, "Thank you for staying your hand so swiftly... It would be a waste to lose a potential ally while defending a follower."

The catgirl walked gently around the woman and to her ally, before she traced a finger down his jawline playfully, "Though, I do wonder why, D'Von, you would choose to sneak up on someone you likely already discovered was capable of casting magic at you..." She leaned in just a bit more, as if nibbling playfully at his cheek to whisper almost at a dead silence, "A bit masochistic perhaps? Remind me to have Elea punish you later then, I'm sure she'd enjoy giving you a good lashing between your sexually tense antics."

Breaking her whisper with a teasing wink at D'Von, she turned to the group again, leaning gently into her demonic ally, "D'Von believes that something has gone horribly wrong... or horribly right... just beyond the portal... One way or another, it would take a fool not to realize something severe is going on there. Our task is to defend ourselves, these women, and this very world against the creatures, demons, and dark gods and goddesses from beyond that may attempt to force their way through in a final bid to claim part of this land. With the good sir daemon having gone ahead there is no telling what kind of power is still bleeding through to this world, and even the strongest of gods and goddesses stand little chance against the full might that may slip in... As the Daemon and dark entity may well destroy one another, it may leave us as this world's first, and potentially only, defense, before they gain a stronger foothold."

Even Sable felt a bit silly at the bravado of what she just said, standing there nude, with most of her magic exhausted, and leaning against a demon that she effectively tricked into believing her a goddess, but it was nothing short of what a proper goddess should've spoken... and sadly, perhaps only one step shy of the truth, if Matthias failed in any way.

(... Wow, not at all what I envisioned Sable doing when I started this post... I think she's bitten off more than she can chew.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Having been much more wary of strange humans ever since her encounter with the powerful demon at the docks, Elea is much less welcoming of the approaching woman than Sable. Her hand rests on the hilt of her sword, though seeing the woman refrain from attacking D'Von is something of a comfort. She slowly relaxes into a less combative stance as Sable walks over to greet the woman and whisper to the demon, the latter of which causing Elea to raise her eyebrow in worry at what Sable might be saying.

A wry smile begins to creep across Elea's face as her companion gives her seemingly impassioned speech. 'I wonder how much practice she's had acting like this?' she wonders, 'It doesn't sound like the thing a slave would say. But Sable is definitely not what I expected a slave to be, either.'

Once Sable had finished speaking, Elea stood slightly straighter, trying to make herself seem more regal and imposing a figure, despite her nudity. "Mistress, you know that whatever you command, I shall do," she said, adding a slight nod of her head, "But the women are tired and need rest. I do not feel they could aid us in any battle against demonkind." Knowing that Sable was still attempting to keep up her 'goddess' act but was exhausted from the previous battles, Elea hoped her reasoning would be sufficient to give her companion a chance to regain her energy.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Tsuki turned as well to see the new woman, somewhat wary until she appeared to have as much hatred for the demon as Tsuki. As much as she wanted to tear into the demon with her new claws, Tsuki honoured her agreement with the elf not to, unless he did something that warrented it.

After the feline woman stopped talking, Tsuki nodded. "I am still uncomfortable with these changes as well, some time would help me learn to use them better." She said, swishing her tail experimentally. "But I feel that I can fight if I need to. The others, I know not."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley latched on to one fact from the woman's speech.

"The Daemon Matthias went through the portal? Shit."

She turned around as if expecting to see a column of flames issuing from the direction of the portal, but also looking to see if her Fey were about. If Matthias really had gone through the portal, then everything would be over before long, one way or another.

"If what you say is true... well, then I don't have much time to lose. My plans for the day include leading an assault on a prison on the other side, and a duel involving Matthias would be pretty good cover. But I really wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the portal when the duel ends."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(There was a pillar of fire not too long ago. Ashley was just on the wrong side of the portal at the time, so she had to run for her life, if I recall correctly.)

D'Von smiles at Sable as she pecks him on the cheek, and issues her whispered suggestion that he was a masochist. With a smile on his fanged face, he replies; "Perhaps after the mistress is finished with me..... If you would permit it, of course." Then, the demon secretly pinches the nude cat womans ass, ensuring that the others didn't see it except perhaps Elea, who was used to how the demon acted by now, and reminding Sable of her promise to the demon to let him spend a night with her if he agreed to serve her. With the group momentarily safe, and night coming on, it looked as though that debt might come due soon..... Unless she tried to find some way out of it. Then, as she stepped away, he said; "I was unaware of her skills...... I only knew that she was not here when I left a moment ago. When she did not seem hostile, I let myself be detected. I just happen to have been standing directly behind her at the time. Forgive me if it was, perhaps, a poor decision on my part. I only sought to protect you and yours, my mistress."

The demon made no comment on Sables speech, listening to her with his usual alien features, his expression impossible for any of them to read. Whether he was moved or comforted by her words, or made to be afraid or regret his decision to join them, the demon simply stood waiting for Sable to issue him another command. By now, the rest of their group was inside, having been ushered in by the plant girls, and leaving the mostly naked group on their own out in the courtyard.

(You guys are free to converse, though once the last person joins, I'd suggest you move inside so we can get this moving.