The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 11th February 2011
Jungle Girl

Jackpot is new around here
Default Queen's Axe

Just so you know its not my link its from Amaruuu's thread in the unsorted hentai. From what i can tell it looks like it's based off of Golden Axe but i can't get it to work i get as far as the Character select i select then it says something about a player error.
http://hotfile.com/dl/103491510/f537e05/Queens
You have to rename the first way of opening the game or it says startup fail the other way thats in the QA folder seems to work as far as the character select aswell. Hope you can help
Oh this is my first attempt at a Thread on a forum ever so sorry if everything is wrong.

Last edited by Jackpot; 18th April 2012 at 20:59.
Old 11th February 2011

Raikhart is new around here
Default Re: Queen's Blade Help

It's named Queen's Axe* and the hotfile upload has that problem, the name of the files is garbled, so when the player tries to run them, its like they dont exist.
Found a working version in fileserve:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZbUbyNu

Also the "name" of the file is RJ073102, makes it easier to find. Hope this works.
Old 11th February 2011
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

I was actually going to post a mirror for this last night but I got too distracted.@@

Guess I'll drag in a Descript of the game+screenies

Spoiler

I'm honestly too lazy to translate the story or whatever but basically it's a parody of the Golden Axe games with two girls from Queen's Blade as playable chars(or it seems that way, I don't regonize the red-head at all, it's probaly an original char)Cattelya and Aisya Gleylancer, a side-scroller beat-em up.

The game doesn't have much H to speak of, there's a single picture from losing on each stage(Game Over Rape/GOR I guess?) and selecting the 3rd char on the character select(the orc holding Cattelya hostage) gives you a series of looped sprite based animations of Cattelya being raped by orcs. Really wished this game was Run-or-Rape/ROR but oh well. From what I know there isn't anything special from clearing the game, atleast from my knowledge.
Old 11th February 2011
Jungle Girl

Jackpot is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikhart View Post
It's named Queen's Axe* and the hotfile upload has that problem, the name of the files is garbled, so when the player tries to run them, its like they dont exist.
Found a working version in fileserve:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZbUbyNu

Also the "name" of the file is RJ073102, makes it easier to find. Hope this works.
Thanks for helping me out. As i said i'm new here so i don't know how to change the title of the thread. But thanks again
Old 12th February 2011

Crossbow1701 has just started to contribute

still getting the error even with the good version. and Kirshz you said there wasn't any good sex scene expect the game over?
Old 12th February 2011
Tentacle Monster

??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light

The sad thing: I would be but a step away from paying for a game that looked like this.....

if they'd just get it right for once.....
Old 12th February 2011
Banned

JohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of light

That cattleya could be turned in a great mugen character, already has s/k/m compatible sprites.
Old 12th February 2011
Grim Reaper

demongod is infamous around these partsdemongod is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to demongod
Cool need help with this game plz

when i try to play i get a jp error msg about one or so .player files either couldn't be found or couldn't be located also this is the link for the picture from the site i goto if it helps any

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 13th February 2011 at 06:57.
Old 12th February 2011
Demon Girl Pro

evercrow has just started to contribute

to play the game(the link with working version), I've only done two things:
1)renaimed the first .exe file in some latin name
2)ignored that, goto "QA" directory and japlocale QA.exe from there.
Old 12th February 2011

Raikhart is new around here

@Jackpot: youre welcome.

Yeah, being a great fan of the sidescroller beat'em up ( Golden axe was actually the first arcade game i played), this is ALMOST there. Guess its back to waiting for ProjectX and Dragon Bride Taiken.
Old 12th February 2011
Demon Girl Master

brachna no longer a lurker

Amazing game. I'll sure purchase it in case it will be in english DLsite.
Old 12th February 2011
Jungle Girl

BYC is new around here

Pretty solid game. Everything is solid, from CG, to rape animation. Enemies are a bit repetitive, and the difficultly is pretty low once the tricks are figured out.

My only big complaint is lack of CG view mode. Some of the game over CGs are pretty good. Also, there's not a lot of hentai either, which is always too bad.
Old 12th February 2011

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Just...just the dang last boss. He can reduce your hp to nothing if he spams his Flaming charge enough, and I wish there was more to the game H-content wise as well.
Old 13th February 2011
Banned

JohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm, i've seen a good amount of hentai content in it compared to the average GoR, the orc rape thing has a lot of positions, a close up for every position and 2 different money shot for every position, plus the game over cg, should have done the same for the second character tho.

I liked the game, the sprites are detailed and well animated, the characters have several moves and require diferent strategies to play, although the game is pretty easy, playing cattleya made me want to go play Berserk(the game) again.
Old 22nd February 2011

rayg6 is new around here
Default Queen's Axe

I found this game while browsing imperia of hentai and it seems it would interest the people of this forum. It is a side scrolling fighter game with multiple levels and enemies and has game over rape. the controls are QWEASD and movement is TFBH. let me know what you think, and if the MU link works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCUW5W1T