What's new

Zone

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Bumping thread again, per Zone's website the Chel animation loop is out. Anyone have a link?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't like this one too much. Zone's recent previous works were rather impressive, so the mini loops with vanilla content feel a bit lacking.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't like this one too much. Zone's recent previous works were rather impressive, so the mini loops with vanilla content feel a bit lacking.
Hell, I'm always happy to get more Chel. Especially high quality.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also wish the artist who made the Sex Tape would make another one.
Probably not going to happen anytime soon considering Freako/Freakorama is focusing more on comics and loops rather than full blown animations as of right now.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I liked how they referenced the sex tape on one of the z-tv episodes.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a new loop of hentaikey girl apparently. Anyone got their hands on it ?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's on swfchan. It's seems like he didn't put much effort into it though.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's on swfchan. It's seems like he didn't put much effort into it though.
And in case anyone else found searching on swfchan to be a complete shitshow here's another place that has it.

And wow. For zone this is incredibly underwhelming. Its about the quality you'd expect from an average talent artist taking about a week.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This just leaves me nostalgic for the old Zone days. HKGirl 5 was a masterpiece and I can't think of anything he's made since that I found all that exciting.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I honestly loved the Kill La Kill parody as well as the Modyfukrs (whatever), but yeah, Zone's been kinda slacking lately. I get more out of continuous workers who put out content regularly. I can't even recall the last time I went onto Zone-Archive. Probably around the Kylie release. That was good too after the fix.

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What happened to all the pages? We were at like 72 and now we are down to 55. Also Apparently there is a new loop out.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
"It wasn't dead, when it was alive."

No shit.

I'll tell you this flat out, no moderator actions have been taken on this thread, checking the last 10 pages, no posts have been deleted. As far as I can tell people just stopped caring.

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how did we got from over 70 pages to only 55? Deletion happened at some point.

Also I never said "It wasn't dead, when it was alive.", so get your shit together.