What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

MasterBuller

Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

It's nice to see my crappy translation put to use ;). I also made a secrets guide which includes all the stuff you mentioned in your post. Yeah, I know, it could be better, but I don't and won't have the time to improve it for a long time... it's still better than nothing.
But something is bothering me... it's hard to see on such a small screenshot, but is there a room to the right of the room showed in your Fortress.jpg screenshot?
Oh boy didn't knew the screenshot got shrunk that much, sorry...and yes, the Fortress has 3 secret rooms; one at the left of the map, the second below the spawn point next to the room with 6 squares (2x3) and the third at the bottom right, below that room with 6 squares (3x2)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh boy didn't knew the screenshot got shrunk that much, sorry...and yes, the Fortress has 3 secret rooms; one at the left of the map, the second below the spawn point next to the room with 6 squares (2x3) and the third at the bottom right, below that room with 6 squares (3x2)
I meant the room marked with red rectangle (see attachment) - it looks like there's normal room there in your screenshot, but I have no room there on my screenshots.

Attachments

MasterBuller

Reputation score

I meant the room marked with red rectangle (see attachment) - it looks like there's normal room there in your screenshot, but I have no room there on my screenshots.
I was looking at the original screenshot and the map in-game and that room is just the warp orb that leads you to the other 2 levels of the game, the first one I don't remember its name, but the second one is the Castle.

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English patch links not working! Please help! ; A ;

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

This memory patch is garbage. It shut my system down trying to run it twice in a row! It was as if I pulled the plug. Probably security software or Windows 7 itself seeing this as a memory vulnerability or it messes with memory in some way that Windows 7 does not like.

So until someone makes a real patch I won't be trying this one out.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This memory patch is garbage. It shut my system down trying to run it twice in a row! It was as if I pulled the plug. Probably security software or Windows 7 itself seeing this as a memory vulnerability or it messes with memory in some way that Windows 7 does not like.

So until someone makes a real patch I won't be trying this one out.
Considering this patch was downloaded few thousand times and you're the second person reporting problem different than performance, which I said is piss-poor from day one, calling it a garbage isn't really nice of you, but I'm a nice guy, so I will at least try to help you out.
Just patched the game on almost up to date Windows 7 and there was no indication of anything wrong, so it's most likely not the case. Normally I'd suggest disabling Anti-Virus software for the patching duration, but I doubt it would shut your OS/PC down.
The only thing I can think of is the hardware problem. Patcher uses as much CPU power as he can get - all cores, all threads, all the way - and that may put your CPU over the edge. I would recommend getting some app to stress-test all cores of the CPU to check its stability at max usage. Monitoring temperatures wouldn't hurt either.
Off the top of the head, I can think of few possible causes that may cause CPU failure - overclocking, core unlocking, insufficient or not properly installed cooling, etc.
Good luck.
Oh, and it would seem there's no real interest in DS and English translation for it these days, so I wouldn't hold my breath someone will make proper translation soon.

scarletice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there some trick to the seemingly impossible jumps? Like the one in the first stage after the tutorial where you seemingly have to jump down to the area below and land on a ledge, but if you miss you keep falling and die next to the horny slimes. There is another one in the cave are too. As well as a few others. is it's really just pixel perfect precision to achieve or is there some trick I'm missing?

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there some trick to the seemingly impossible jumps? Like the one in the first stage after the tutorial where you seemingly have to jump down to the area below and land on a ledge, but if you miss you keep falling and die next to the horny slimes. There is another one in the cave are too. As well as a few others. is it's really just pixel perfect precision to achieve or is there some trick I'm missing?
There are hidden passages in certain areas, particularly the caves. Try walking or jumping into walls every now and then.

As for the ledge, try rolling off of it instead of jumping.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are hidden passages in certain areas, particularly the caves. Try walking or jumping into walls every now and then.

As for the ledge, try rolling off of it instead of jumping.
links to 2.1 by chance? the ones i clicked on are dead

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok and whats this cat site?
That's the torrent site, sukebei nyaa. or
(The original one shut down, so there are several new ones that take its place...)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's the torrent site, sukebei nyaa. or
(The original one shut down, so there are several new ones that take its place...)
ah i should of known but i never heard nyaa site be called the cat site before now i know and sadly theres no seeds for the pantsu cat site all zeroes oh well

Last edited:

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.nz/#!9BARHKTI!ceqaHF9CbdWmd4g1dJCjO6TPBWqTqExAwJFACitVgBk

E

erobotan

ah i should of known but i never heard nyaa site be called the cat site before now i know and sadly theres no seeds for the pantsu cat site all zeroes oh well
nyaa is the japanese of meow