What's new

ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

Iris Action has been mentioned, and it's probably the closest you'll get.
Would not even consider this close, the scenes are very short loops which in most case dont change at all, they are only worth as much as a still CG.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A reupload of the decensor patch was requested, so here it is, to a host that doesn't auto delete.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Would not even consider this close, the scenes are very short loops which in most case dont change at all, they are only worth as much as a still CG.
You mean Iris Action? Did we play the same game?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You mean Iris Action? Did we play the same game?
It's might be true to say that many animation have short loops (even if there multiple animation per scene)... But you can't compare it to standing CG.

Between the platform sprite animation and the game over animation (with voice / sound and text for the boss one), there no way you can say it's the same as CG - although everyone as his own taste so one can prefer CG to animation...

Iris Action is clearly one of the best platformer in term of animated scene..

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it seems like this game is pretty inspired by iris action ( + limbo like people said) to me also, I would love to see more flash game overs in this game though

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm at the part where you are trying to sneak past a fat bandit, but a tree keeps collapsing and alerting him when I get close. Any tips?

Edit: got it! Just keep moving forward and duck

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A reupload of the decensor patch was requested, so here it is, to a host that doesn't auto delete.
anyone still got the patch? Link died pretty fast :eek:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Test hooker works really well with this, which is nice; I like that if you mess up on the same section several times it starts to give you explicit hints. :D

So, she entered this forest for "some reason" and she lives with her sister... Was anyone else expecting the reason she's here to be trying to rescue her sister?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Test hooker works really well with this, which is nice; I like that if you mess up on the same section several times it starts to give you explicit hints. :D

So, she entered this forest for "some reason" and she lives with her sister... Was anyone else expecting the reason she's here to be trying to rescue her sister?
Eh really , she have sister?
Am I the only one thinks there will be sequel with her sister as main chara? (✪ฺܫ✪ฺ)

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can pm me download link for full game?

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh really , she have sister?
Am I the only one thinks there will be sequel with her sister as main chara? (✪ฺܫ✪ฺ)
Not necessarily I think, but maybe the sequel will have something to do with her sister (can anyone confirm about the sister?).

Personally I like Alps so I want her as the main again if there's a sequel.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone still got the patch? Link died pretty fast :eek:
Nips work fast, filed a claim against me the exact day I uploaded. No point in disputing since it's not worth the trouble.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to buy it. It didn't work. Here's a good link I found.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Nips work fast, filed a claim against me the exact day I uploaded. No point in disputing since it's not worth the trouble.
They have bots scouring the internet for links. Making your links unclickable, e.g. by replacing "www" with "xxx" or adding a string of characters with instruction to delete them will make them last longer.

Beware though doing this will get you neg rep'd by retards who can't read instructions.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not necessarily I think, but maybe the sequel will have something to do with her sister (can anyone confirm about the sister?).

Personally I like Alps so I want her as the main again if there's a sequel.
It tells you when you hit escape. Though I'm only Google translating, I think it says...

"Alps.

A girl living in a small village.
I was living with my older sister until a while ago.

I am good at housework.
I am weak and shy.
I like reading and sweet things.
More than anything, I like my sister.
I wouldn't say there's anything I really dislike."

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They have bots scouring the internet for links. Making your links unclickable, e.g. by replacing "www" with "xxx" or adding a string of characters with instruction to delete them will make them last longer.

Beware though doing this will get you neg rep'd by retards who can't read instructions.
Worth keeping in mind, thanks for the insight.

The people who can't even figure those out don't deserve the download imo.

Yutzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a weird config or "bug" where the character automatically crouch and goes left all the way nonstop?

After i downloaded 1.01 it just keep doing that random movement and i can't stop it even changing the keys

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a weird config or "bug" where the character automatically crouch and goes left all the way nonstop?
After i downloaded 1.01 it just keep doing that random movement and i can't stop it even changing the keys

unplug your joystick

Yutzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

unplug your joystick
The thing is i don't even have a Joystick :/
EDIT: nvm i found the problem , some random software was installed and i disabled it , thanks for the clue

Last edited: