What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

Astraea choose to "mark" Colette by implanting a seed in her womb. All Colette's mistresses will be able to control the seed. When active the seed will absorb the pleasure that will let Colette cum leaving her just at the edge. When the seed absorbs pleasure it grows until reaching its maximum (9 orgasms denied) and at this point Colette will look 9 month pregnant (without any pain). At any moment they can release all the pleasure stored giving Colette multiples orgasms.
If Colette becomes pregnant the seed dies.
Not entirely sure on this point so Color Coding.

*Red*
Is this spelled wrong? You later say denied orgasms yet she can still cum?

*Green*
So... 1 month of pregnancy per denied orgasm? We'd need also anti stretch spells or something as Colette is going to end up effectively a broodmare. Personally preggers isn't a thing for me.

*Blue*
9 orgasms at once is something but, the cost is fairly steep and Colette has yet to show interest in being pregnant. Its also kinda scary if you think what would happen if we get captured. With no one around to let Colette get off...

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're right, it was not well written. I have edited my post. I also scrapped the pregnancy like effect.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes to licking Leena after she’s been in Colette’s butt, and only repeat it for lover’s at the moment. 2C, and B and D are the most voted on this round!
Note: I am going to be breaking, and somewhat blending, two decisions into two separate scenarios, so those choices will be preserved for the future.
~

You lick your lips again as you eye Leena’s massive purple tool covered in her seed, and the urge to taste her and yourself, to please your Daddy, grows within you. “Daddy” you say as you wrench your eyes away from Leena’s tool and look her in her red eyes, filled with love and desire. “Yes, Princess?” your Papa asks sweetly as she starts to move off the bed – “May Princess please clean Daddy’s cock? I want to taste you…” you ask while dropping your gaze to Leena’s purple cock once again, licking your lips hungrily. You watch as your lover’s cock twitches, and looking back up at Leena allows you to see the lust pouring forth from her eyes. “W-What?” Leena asks as she tries to hide a grin forming on her lips… but fails “It’s dirty, my little Princess; it might not taste good either”. You shake your head as you gaze lovingly into Papa Leena’s eyes and say “I don’t care, Daddy. I want to clean your cock off, even if it’s been in my butt. I want to do it for all of you, and I know you wanted to have me do it. You said so yourself a while ago. Please, I want to be your good mouth whore… let me clean your cock like a good girl should, Daddy~”. Leena’s grin widens as she slowly nods her head “Go ahead, Princess… clean your Daddy’s”. You smile lovingly at Papa Leena, lowering yourself onto your hands and knees in front of her and dipping low towards her beautiful, semen covered purple monster. The sight is delicious, the smell… could be better, but it’s not as bad or pungent as you imagined it would be, most likely thanks to the cleansing you had earlier on. It’s not entirely unpleasant, but it’s neither pleasant either… it rests somewhere in between, but you don’t care; this is for your Daddy, your lover, you want to do this for her… you want to do anything for her that she wants if it would make her happy, because you know she would do the same for you. You look up into Leena’s eyes as you open your mouth and bring it towards her cock, flicking your tongue out at her tip. You don’t taste much aside from the semen, which is heavenly, so you tilt your head and run your tongue along the side of her large shaft. The taste… is more noticeable now, actually, and isn’t all that pleasant, but again it’s not as strong as you imagined it would be. You press on, ignoring the very slight odor and taste and open wide, engulfing Leena’s cockhead and pressing yourself down as her cock stretches your mouth, and further still as she goes down your throat and you deep throat her, all in the span of probably ten seconds or less. You moan and bob your head, pursing your lips as you actively suck your Daddy off, cleaning her cock and swallowing down the semen as you please her, evident by her own moans of pleasure and as you feel her hand twine in your hair. You slowly slurp on Leena’s member as you run your tongue along the bottom of her shaft, methodically working your way up and down her tool as you clean her, pursing your lips tightly one final time as you deep throat Leena and slowly draw yourself back, releasing her tool with a loud slurping pop! “Thank you, Papa Leena” you say with a lovely smile across your lips as you kiss the tip of Leena’s crown, and then drop to your stomach and grasp her tool, running your lips up and down the shaft as you trail kisses across her warm, beautiful penis, worshipping her sword and praising it with your lips.

“No” Papa Leena says above you as she strokes through your hair, then cups your chin and tilts your head up so that you look into her eyes “Thank you, Colette, my dearest Princess. That felt so good and it... oh, it turned me on so much! By Domina you are a piece of the divine in physical form…” You smile and sit up onto your knees as Leena pecks you on the lips, then you watch as she gets off the bed and goes towards the chest, pulling out an arm binder and ring gag…

… After your emotional moment with Leena, you blew her yet again and cleaned her cock after it’s been in your butt, then she had you go to the bathroom and gave you one of the magical oral cleaning capsules. Now, you kneel in front of her on the floor in front of the bed where she stands and looks down at you with a smile. “Kiss my feet, Princess, and then slowly suck and worship my cock and listen to what I have to say” she commands with a grin on her face. “Yes, Daddy!” you reply enthusiastically and with a beaming grin as you quickly dip your head and kiss first her left foot, then her right, before rising up on your knees and kissing the tip of Leena’s cock, then trialing kisses all over her warm rod, just like before, before you engulf her crown and slowly suckle on her tip as you start to bob your head up and down your lover’s shaft. “Good girl” she coos out appraisingly, patting you on the head like a good girl before she moans and continues “Gods, you are a good little cock sucking slut, aren’t you? Of course you are~ - Now, Princess, dear, since you’ve taken a liking to anal play more than most, and if you’re going to be cleaning us from now on after we’ve been inside you like that, you need to learn another rule. It shouldn’t be difficult to follow – eyes up, Princess… good girl!” You look up into your Daddy’s eyes as you service her, your lust and arousal burning, but also your love overflowing while you remain completely attentive, despite your actions, as you don’t want to miss a word that your Daddy says. “Every day now you will give yourself enemas, either with the capsules or regular enemas with the liquid concoction… preferably the latter, is this understood? You must keep that cute little rose of yours clean, and give it lots of exercise~”. You nod your head and smile around Leena’s sword. “Good girl… and now for your reward~” Papa Leena coos as she strokes your hair, followed by her cock twitching and a nice steady stream of her seed flows into your mouth. You moan as the warm, salty essence of your lover enters your mouth, and you drink it down slowly as you savor the rich texture and taste. Afterwards, you and Leena head downstairs where you kiss her goodbye, and you head back to your room to clean up… and then you see Deidra about the enema tools, to which she then agrees to “help” you for the remainder of your time here. Over the course of the next week, along with the tattoos, training, and your visit with Jones and his men, you give yourself an enema every day… and you don’t plan on stopping as you enjoy the feeling after a while, and because you want to be prepared for your lovers when the inevitable happens.

~
8:39 pm

You sit and think it over for a few minutes, Jones remaining silent while the others talk amongst themselves, mostly arguing over Hound’s bellowing. You look at the pearl necklace the entire time, and the thought of having a cock excites you… no, the thought of having a cock and using it on Vivan and Xillia really excites you. Fuck it, it’s worth it! you yell into your mind as visions of you with a rock-hard cock enter your mind as you take your two cute lovers in all manner of positions, not to mention the thought of having a penis and what it must feel like, especially to fuck someone with it! “I’ll do it” you say to Jones as you look in his eyes while pointing at the pearl necklace “And I want that as my reward. Now hurry up and give me the damn thing”. Jones looks down at the pearl necklace and grins before he nods his head and replies in a devious tone “Oh… very good, very good indeed! Before you begin, Captain, you might want to clean up a bit. At least before you get dirty again~”. His emphasis on the word “Captain” is a little irritating, but you ignore it and head towards the washroom to get the spunk currently glistening from your body off, the eyes of the men following you as you go, snickers heard from behind you. You open the door and look around the simple bathroom – a chamber pot to your left next to a small sink, and across from it is a large tub, and on the metal racks next to it hanging are some curious looking towels. A quick trip into your aura sight shows that they are thrumming with magical energy – enchanted cleaning towels most likely. You walk over to and grab one off the rack and start wiping yourself down, and sure enough the semen magnetizes to the enchanted cloth and disintegrates, though it does its job in cleaning you up for the most part, it doesn’t negate all of the stickiness that you feel, particularly in your hair. Still, it’s a good enough job, and when you’re satisfied that you’re clean enough you walk back out of the tiled room and onto the hardwood of the bedroom, where most of the men are at least wearing pants now as they sit, chat, and drink, until you arrive. “Hey, ready for some fun, Captain?” Bradden exclaims once he sees you, raising a full mug to you and laughing heartily. Each of the men raise their own glasses to you, with Heclar and the twins cheering you and laughing, while the others simply raise their mugs or glasses and grin at you. Hound, however, doesn’t smile… but he does look at you with a slightly more affectionate look than he’s given you before, which you find only a tad unsettling. The only one that isn’t seated and doesn’t toast you is Jones, who you see next to the bed. Apparently, he took it upon himself to tear the bed apart and tie a sheet together after folding it in half, and he looks quite pleased with himself as he leans against the bed, ribbon in one hand and sheet in the other.

Smug ass you think as you now start to have doubts about what you’re about to do, but a quick glance at the pearl necklace on the disheveled bed burns all doubts away… almost all doubts anyways. You saunter over to Jones, who holds out the cape to you and says “No sense in our heroic Captain leaving with her cape~”. You look at the dark blue bed sheet and roll your eyes as you swipe it from him and quickly throw it over your back and tie it around your neck tightly. “It’ll be fun, Colette, don’t worry about a thing!” Jones adds with a bright big grin and a pat on your shoulder with his free hand before holding out the pink ribbon in the other. “I’m sure it will be” you reply with only a hint of sarcasm – honest – and adding “Give my regards to your god, and don’t forget the necklace. After I’m done skipping around like a moron, I’ll be back for that to give it a test drive~”. You look at the necklace, then at Jones as you moan and let your eyes wander up and down his body, holding your gaze at his butt. “Uh, my back door is exit only” Jones replies with a slightly nervous chuckle – “Oh, there’s always a first time for everything, Jones-y, honey, and I promise to be gentle… mostly~” you reply with a smirk as you bite your bottom lip and raise your gaze up to his nervous looking eyes. “Hey, now, keep talking like that and I’ll sic my boys on you” Jones says as he tries to put on a strong front, though given how he falters under your gaze you aren’t all too impressed. “I’m sure I could get a few good thrusts in before then~” you reply with a wicked laugh that you swear causes the hairs on the back of his neck to raise “Nothing like testing out my new cock on a virgin ass. So nice and tight, oh and how plump those cheeks must be… mmm~”. Jones looks nervously to his left, and you follow his gaze to Kweillyn. “Don’t look to us for help, Jones” Kweillyn says with an evil smile creaking across his lips “I for one would love to see it happen”. “A pretty lady like that having a go at our ‘fearless’ leader with a stiffy? I would pay good money to see that happen!” Yennar adds, and each of the men in turn laugh and agree, and when you turn back to Jones you see him smiling and shaking his head. “Great, thrown to the wolves by my own men. How about I pay you to not do it?” You chuckle and slap the side of Jones’ arm playfully and wink at him as you say “Oh, I don’t know Jones, money can’t get you out of every situation… I’ll think about it~”. You then reach out and take the ribbon, and the instant it touches your skin you feel a nagging sensation at the base of your skull that feels like it spreads throughout your brain. You bring your hands to the back of your head and tie the ribbon to your hair before looking at Jones, overcome with a sense of pride and bravado that swells from your bosom… and you don’t feel fully in control of your actions.

You place your hands on your hips and, gathering your voice from your diaphragm, you bellow “Greetings, citizen, it is I, Captain Colette! I must be off to make my rounds. Pray I see thee again”. Jones looks up and down your body with desire, and laughs as he waves his hand at you and gestures towards the door. You ignore him and, smiling and laughing, you start skipping towards the door. All the way there you hear joyous laughter… and even when you close the door behind you, you can still hear it. Part of you enjoys it, but another part of you feels like something is just “off” somehow. “No matter” you say to yourself in an authoritative voice “I must make my rounds for the evening and tend to the fair guests at this fine establishment!” And with that you start skipping down the empty halls, laughing and smiling happy as can be, rounding the corners until you reach the entrance hall, drawing eyes from those as your cape whips behind you as you skip down two or three steps at a time with dexterous ease. As your feet hit the ground you place your hands on your hips and thrust your bosom out proudly to the fair goers of Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure as they look on in awe and admiration of your incandescent beauty, and your tireless effort to protecting the halls and pleasing the guests. You smile and wave to each of those sitting in the chairs as they admire the art on your form – the two men sitting on the sofa against the wall to your left, the maid walking down the right hallway, the worker and her male elven patron sitting in chairs near the right wall, the tentacle beast that walks in the door… “Good evening, it is I, Captain Colette! I shall be patrolling this halls with due diligence – please, if you have any concerns seek me out and I shall do my utmost to help!” you bellow out with authority, grace, poise, and with a voice that shows these good people you are indeed here to help. You look down the left hallway and smile, laughing as you start skipping towards the hallway, receiving odd looks as they have clearly never beheld one of such heroic stature as yourself! You start your nightly patrol laughing and smiling up a storm, enjoying doing your patrol in nothing but your birthday suit and with your trusty cape… but you can’t help but feel a niggling at the back of your mind. There are three people walking in the hallway, and all stop and turn to witness your approach, guided by your joyous laughter. “Greetings, hello, fine night we’re having aren’t we?” you say to the human female maid, the half-orc man, and the pink skinned succubus walking the hall. They each look at you strangely, and the succubus gives you a slight nod with a raised eyebrow, admiration and affection in her eyes as you pass her and near the end of the hall, nearly bumping into an elven woman in fine clothing. “Sorry, miss, just doing the rounds!” you bellow out happily as you salute her before sliding to the right and skipping down the hallway, leaving the bewildered woman utterly confused at your passing. You continue to skip down the hallways, giggling and laughing joyously as every step of your foot hits the hardwood. You see a few more people down the hallway, and are ready to greet someone… when a door to your left swings open a few feet away.

You stop in front of the door… and watch as Brija steps out of the room and closes the door behind her with a smile on her face as she turns to the right, to look directly at you. Her eyes go wide and her jaw hits the floor as she looks first at your face, then trails down to your pierced and tattooed chest, then down to your glistening pussy where your legs are spread as you place your hands on your hips, where her gaze is fixated in place. She gulps and keeps her gaze on your cleft as she utters “Oh gods… so beautiful…” and then slowly looks up into your eyes, and her breath catches in her throat as you watch her face go flush with arousal. The muscular half-goblin woman is wearing a tight black top that shows her muscular arms, and she’s likewise wearing an equally tight pair of black leather pants and shoes to match. She runs her hand over the shaved part of her head and says “H-Hi, Colette, what can I… do for you?” You smile at your friend as you bring your legs together, thrust your bosom out – which she takes great note of – and bring your right hand to your head in a salute as you look her in her hazel eyes. “Hello, Miss Brija, tonight I am Captain Colette! I am doing the rounds tonight, making sure everyone is safe and tended to! Would you like me to orally please you, ma’am?” Brija shakes her head and her eyes go even wider as she’s completely taken aback by your offer. “W-What?” is all she utters out in disbelief “O-Orally please me…? You mean eat me out? Here? Now?” You nod your head enthusiastically and reply “Of course! It is my duty to see that those here, worker or guest, are relieved of stress and happy! You look like you could use some relief, do you want it?” It takes all of two seconds, one of which Brija starts to smile, to almost shout out “Hells yes I do!” before she starts fumbling with her pants, tugging at the buttons on the front forcefully. “Stop” you utter out in a seductive, sweet voice as you smile and reach out for Brija, running your hand along her left arm and moaning as you feel the definition of her muscles “I’m here to service you. Allow me~”. You slowly drop to your knees in front of Brija and run your hands over the front of her thighs, moaning as you trail them down… then up towards her pelvis, bringing your fingers to the top button of her black leather pants.

You slowly undo the first button, licking your lips as you do so and move onto the second, then the third, then the fourth… and finally the fifth. Brija’s breathing quickens as you look her in the eyes and slowly pull her pants down, revealing her light green legs and her boy shorts that she’s wearing… and a noticeable damp spot forming between her legs. “Oh gods” Brija utters underneath her breath “I’ve dreamed of this for weeks. I’ve fingered myself so many times fantasizing… I never thought you would… with me…” You smile up at Brija as you bring your hands to the band at her underwear and slowly pull the dark grey material down to her knees, revealing her quickly moistening cleft and a very noticeable bush of black pubic hair around her pussy, a stark contrast with the rest of her shaven body. You smile up at Brija as you open your mouth and press your lips against her folds, kissing her labia and lightly sucking on her left fold sensually, then opening wider and engulfing her lowers lips, and a bit of her hair, as you start to probe your tongue deep inside of her and taste her bittersweet nectar. You hear the murmurings of an audience, but your job now is to please Brija… you feel somewhat guilty for having caused her to feel this way, and so to make up for it you intend to give her a very good licking. “D-Don’t stop” Brija pleads as you start to slowly probe your tongue along her walls and suck on her labia, working your mouth slowly as you eat her out “Oh gods it feels s-so good~”. You slowly guide Brija against the wall, and she takes the hint as you both shift as she presses her back against the wall and works her hands in your thick, wavy red and black-streaked hair sensually. You moan in pleasure as she massages your scalp, and from the wonderful taste as her juices flow into your mouth and dance delightful bittersweetness across your tongue as you drink of her nectar. You pull away and run your tongue along her slit from the bottom to her clit, eliciting a gasp of pleasure that causes her to shiver delightfully beneath your touch, and you take a perverse pleasure and satisfaction as you watch the ecstasy twirl and rise in Brija’s hazel eyes, and her light green skin flush with a reddish tint as her arousal builds.

You smile and giggle as you continue to lick between her folds, your tongue gathering her juices, tasting her flesh, and bunching up her pubic hair all at once. You bring your hands to her muscular legs and run them sensually up her thighs towards her stomach, slipping your hand beneath the tight shirt and moaning as you run your hands along her prominently cut abs. You eat Brija out for a few moments longer before smirking as you gather up your magic in your mouth, intent on giving her a very pleasurable experience, and when you feel the time is right when Brija is panting and on edge, rocking her hips against your face and praising you with lewd and suggestive words, spurring you on… you release your magic. As the magic bursts along your tongue and in your mouth, hyper-stimulating Brija, she screams out in pleasure, throws her head back, and mashes your face against her love tunnel as she climaxes, creaming into your mouth and on your chin and lips as she floods. You lick inside her tunnel and suck on her lower lips ravenously as you drink down her delicious and nutritious fluids, moaning as you do so. “Oh f-fuck, oh fuck!” she screams out as she presses your head against her, though you need no guidance as you pleasure Brija and greedily drink her juices down as you continue to pleasure her, extending her climax until she starts to shiver… and then you stop and pull away, feeling refreshed and pleased. You hear suggestive murmurings and even blatant lewd comments from those that have gathered in the hallway, but that doesn’t matter to you. What matters is you pleasured Brija, and now you must continue your patrol. You stand up and lick your lips as you smile at Brija, who takes deep breaths as she tries to recover, her eyes almost going out of focus from the pleasure. “Will that be all, miss?” you say in your booming, gallant voice as you smile at her. “W-Wait” she utters out as she stands up straight and bends down, pulling up her undergarment and pants, but doesn’t button them. You wait expectantly for Brija as she creaks a smile across her lips and reaches out for you, running her hands along your waist and traveling up to your breasts, eliciting a moan from you as she sensually caresses you and feels you up. “Do you… do you want to come inside?” Brija asks hopefully “Maybe I could return the favor…?” You smile, but shake your head as you reply “I’m afraid not, miss; I have to continue my rounds. Captain Colette mustn’t shirk on her duties!” Brija looks disappointed, and confused, but lets go of you with reluctance, but not before running her hands over your “Slut” tattoo and her two fingers down across your slit, making you shiver in pleasure. “You’re acting really weird, but whatever game you’re playing” Brija says as she brings her fingers to her mouth and licks off your juices “Know that I’m ready to go whenever you are, Pony. I have a nice pair of shackles and leg spreaders with your name on them~”. You smirk back at Brija before something overtakes you and you salute her, then turn and skip down the hall laughing and smiling as before passing four people - all of which give you very perplexed and desiring looks - in the hall before making it all the way to the end of the hall, turning the corner, and running into a dwarven man with brown hair in a ponytail and no beard, standing at five feet three inches tall and wearing nice, baggy fabric in blues and browns.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You salute him and introduce yourself, then offer your services to him… which he readily agrees with much confusion. As you drop to your knees and pull his pants down, springing his nearly six inch cock forth before you start bobbing your head up and down his shaft, sucking and slurping noisily, moaning as he runs his hand through your hair and urges you on with name-calling and suggestive words, thrusting his hips to meet your head as you deep throat him and fondle his balls. You coax a heavy, sticky and warm load out of him, drinking it down easily and moaning as you do so. Once he’s spent you spring to your feet, ask if he needs anything else, and then move on your merry way down the hall passed stunned and aroused onlookers until you find the next person to please, another man, this one an elven man in clothing that would almost indicate him as nobility, perhaps a wealthy merchant or shopkeeper? You travel down the halls, skipping and your laughing echoing down the corridors, and you realize that you’ve begun to gather a following, and by your first circuit around the mansion you’ve pleased at least seven men and three women… and it’s by this time that people have start to catch on, and Jones and his men have shown up to conveniently place themselves. On your second round you pleasure many more people, close to two dozen, and you’re feeling full of people’s delicious and rejuvenating essence, and your face, hair, breasts, stomach, and legs are getting sticky and warm rather quickly as you’re painted with seed. By your third and final circuit you pleasure close to thirty people… with some having positioned themselves for seconds, and all manner of names are slung at you, and the most curious thing happens as you start to blush and feel humiliated at the names they call you and the way you act, but only a very tiny bit, not enough to really faze you overly much as you press on. You skip towards the front of the steps, feeling full, warm, sticky, and satisfied as you place your sticky hands on your cum covered hips and exclaim to your following “Captain Colette has completed her rounds. Another night saved by the dashing heroine of the halls, and leaving all in her wake satisfied! Good night, and farewell!” You salute each and every person in the hall, who all laugh at you and give you catcalls… and then, just like that, you feel your mind clearing of fog and your senses slowly returning to you. You slowly shake your head and bring your left hand to your head, noticing a sticky, warm, and aromatic substance on your hands and face, and slowly withdrawing your hand and staring at it you notice the semen on your fingers and palm. You look up at everyone, confused, as they laugh and snicker at you, some of them making obscene gestures at you… and then you recall everything you did in vivid detail. You even lick your lips of seed and juices and moan as the taste fills your senses, and you become fully aware of the warmth and fullness in your belly. “Good job, Captain!” you hear the voice of Jones yell, and when you look up you see him smiling and clapping his hands along with the rest of his group “Really earned that tattoo you have down there!”

You look out at the crowd as you feel humiliated from what you’ve done, prancing around like a buffoon, spouting out nonsense, and servicing people, many of whom are here grinning at you… but it quickly passes as you smile. “Did you all enjoy the little show I gave you?” you yell out as you run your hands over your breasts, rubbing in the cum as you trail your hands down to your pussy and start to finger yourself, moaning and grinning at the group. A resounding “Yes!”, “Hells Yeah!”, and cheering follow by the dozens of men and women gathered in the hall around you. “Who’s the best cumslut cocksucker in the city?!” you yell as you bring your hands up and rip off your “cape” and sling it over your right shoulder, spreading your legs as you point to your open mouth and sticking your finger inside, licking it clean. “You are!” follows by the crowd along with more snickers, hollers, and whistling, along with obscene gestures from the men and women. You wink at the crowd and Jones, also noticing Brija, Lucas, Emma, Vivian, Jeron, and Hidera amongst the crowd… and you think you see a red dress flitter about amongst those gathered. “That was just a free appetizer, compliments of the house!” you yell out as you run your hands over your cum covered face and rub it into your hair, massaging your scalp and moaning before bellowing out “Tell your friends all about me! You already know my name, so tell them Colette is here waiting for them! I dance, I fuck, and I suck… for the right price that is! Keep coming to Deidra’s and ask for me, or any of the other lovely boys and girls here! I’m always looking for fun, man or woman, and we – I – would love to get to you know all so much better~. And” you add as you turn around, look behind you, and spank both your cheeks before spreading them and showing your rose tattoo and pussy to the crowd “These tats aren’t just for show; I’m a slut, I want your cum inside, and I love it up my ass… what more could you ask for?” The crowd laughs and hollers louder, and Jones smirks slightly at your showmanship, which earns him a wink from you and a shrug of your shoulders. You finally spot Deidra amongst the crowd in the back, a slight cross between a frown and a smirk on her face, one which you return with a knowing smile. Those guys don’t know who the hells they were dealing with you think with extreme amusement as you start walking up the stairs, back towards their room There’s hardly a thing they could do to really humiliate me. Amateurs is what they are; Daddy could pull it off so much better~. Ah, well, maybe with this business will be booming for Deidra… and I might just be getting more requests from now on, too~.

“Well, a deal’s a deal” Jones says as you start to get dressed back in your dancing outfit as he and the others watch you change, sitting in their seats after you having cleaned up once more “And you earned it with flying colors, I have to say! So, was it as fun as you imagined?” You smile back at Jones as you get your top on, covering your breasts as you nod “Oh, more fun than you could imagine, a bit tame for my tastes, though I appreciate the effort”. Jones chuckles and claps his hands a few times before standing up and grabbing the pearl necklace he has in his lap as he walks towards you. “Damn, you are one sexy, dirty girl” he says as he approaches the stage, hand outstretched with the necklace “Most whores I meet are only in it for the money, but you… damn you have a passion for this sort of thing! If you’re ever in Lumin I would look up the master of the upper tier brothel. Talk to him and show him what you’re made of and you could live a nice cushy life, seriously. They only deal in high class escorts and whores for the nobles and elite of the city – what you make working here in a week you can make in a single afternoon doing what they do… just something to think about”. You gingerly take the pearl necklace, your prize after what you put yourself through, and smile as you examine it. “I’ll think about it” you say absently as you unhook the latch on the back as you bring the necklace to your neck “But first, I think I need to test out my new toy~”. You wink at Jones as you slip the necklace on and hook it in place, and without so much as any warning at all you instantly start to feel a pressure near your groin right above your vagina, around where your “Slut” tattoo rests. You gasp and stumble backwards, hitting the pole behind you and holding onto it with your left hand as you feel something pushing out of your skin… and it feels amazing! It feels like you’re on the verge of climax the entire time, and looking down at your groin you see something tenting in your panties forming, pressing against the thin fabric and the flap before the strange “thing” that’s forming down there starts to poke out the side of your panties, creating some relief, but not much. After a few seconds more the growth stops, leaving you panting for air and grasping at the pole at your back as a new, alien sensation assaults you… along with an incredible need to fuck something coupled with an intense lust. You feel something hard, long, and throbbing at your groin, and the urge to rut and to stick this “thing” into something is overpowering. With shaky hands you push yourself up and slowly move aside the flap covering your groin, and what you see is almost too difficult to comprehend – sticking out the left side of your panties is a fully erect, six and a half inch, half as thick as your wrist penis right above your vagina, with some of your “Slut” tattoo going along the top, and probably bottom, of the penis. It’s slightly darker than the rest of your milky white luminous skin… But holy crap I have a penis! you think in astonishment, pulling your panties down and moving the flap at your groin aside to your right leg where you hold it in place.

Your new penis stands at attention, pre-cum leaking from the teardrop shaped hole as evidence of your arousal, which is quite strong, Still, your fascination outweighs your carnal needs at the moment as you touch the tip of your cock, feeling it’s warmth and firmness with your left index finger. You shake your hips and watch as your cock springs up and down, then starts to gyrate as you thrust your hips and tilt them slightly, the sensation of pulling and flapping being both alien and fascinating all at once. Then you grasp your cock with your left hand and slowly start to stroke it. You gasp in surprise and pleasure at just how good it feels, with the sensitivity to the rest of your bodies erogenous zones transferring to your new penis it seems, creating a sensation of needing to be filled in your pussy and an urge to put your new cock into something. “Wow” Jones says in front of you, drawing your attention back to reality “Even your penis is cute and pretty”. You look at Jones and smirk as your lust grows higher and higher with your newfound tool, look at his lips and imaging this handsome man sucking you off before you bend him over, tear his pants off, and plunge your cock into what must be a tight, virgin ass. Jones notices the way you look at him, and an uneasy chuckle escapes his lips as he says “W-Whoa, there… why don’t you find a nice girl to plough instead of me?” You chuckle as you take a step forward and growl out “Mmm, I bet you have a nice, tight ass… and those lips of yours are just begging for me to fuck them, pretty boy~. Be a good boy and get on your knees for me, things will be much easier that way~”. You grin from ear to ear as you take another step towards Jones, to which he takes one step back and says nervously with his hands up “U-Uh, Colette, try and get a hold of yourself”. You laugh wickedly at his pleading, which you find adorable, but it’s not going to change the fact right now you want some nice boy ass tightening around your new cock, and his will do quite nicely. “I have a better idea” you growl out lustfully “How about you get a hold of me, specifically with your hands as you stroke me before I blow in your mouth, man-slut. Fuck, you talk too much when you could be sucking”. The other men apparently find this highly amusing as they all laugh at Jones’ predicament, none of them willing to help as Jones looks to each of his men then back at you as you step down the stairs of the stage. You feel your lust burning like a fire, and more thoughts of ploughing Jones enters your mind… but you take a deep breath of air and just try to relax. You close your eyes and breathe once, twice, three times before opening them and smiling. “Tell you what” you say to Jones as you fight for control, a losing battle to be sure but one you’ll fight nonetheless “You pay me now and I promise not to bend you over your chair and fuck you. Deal?”

“Deal!” Jones yells out quick as can be, turning around and darting for the chest, opening it, and pulling out a sac full of coins before darting back to you and thrusting them into your hands. You look down at the sack and smile before looking up at Jones and saying “A pleasure doing business with you, man-slut~”. You turn towards the door and try to keep from swaying as you walk, and you’re just about there when one of the men calls out to you. “Wait!” Hound’s voice comes from behind you, and when you turn you see him approaching you with another sack that jingles. You furrow your brow in confusion and keep from groaning as your lust intensifies, looking up into Hound’s eyes to see some sort of affection for you in them. “These are for you…” he says sheepishly as he holds out the coins, averting his gaze from yours as you take them. Without saying anything more he turns around and walks back to his seat, and you likewise turn and open the door. When the door closes behind you, you sprint down the halls at full speed in your heels, rounding the corners and bounding down the stairs as you try to get to your room. As the door to your room flies open you see Vivian standing in the center of the room wearing a short black dress that clings to her lithe frame deliciously. She turns around immediately once she realizes the door is open, looking at you with concern. “Colette, what were you doing? Are you al- OH MY GODS IS THAT A PENIS?!” Vivian nearly screams out as he notices the tent in your flap, which parts to the side and allows part of your new penis to poke through. You shut the door behind you with a slam and grin as you approach Vivian, your lust now overpowering you as your tattoo starts to glow a dim purple. “Yes, long story, need to fuck, now!” you say in very short, curt responses as you saunter towards your beautiful, flexible, tight brown succubus lover, thinking that a creature literally built for and thriving off sex is exactly what you need right now. “U-Um, C-Colette” Vivian stammers out as she takes a few steps to your left, right towards the bed as she reaches out for it while you kick your left and right heels off, then tugging at your waistband to reveal your cock “W-What’s wrong?” You roughly undo the strings holding your top together and pull it off before pulling your panties and the garter belt down your legs roughly, not missing a beat as you kick them off, leaving you in nothing but your sheer white stockings as you stand in front of Vivian. She looks so delicious, and she smells heavenly… it’s driving you wild! You press your lips against Vivian’s and kiss her deeply, ravenously, dominating her mouth with your tongue, and taking her by surprise… but she doesn’t fight it. She melts into your kiss and accepts your embrace as you wrap your arms around her back and grab her ass possessively, bunching up the hem of the dress and pulling it up her body. You pull away slightly with a gasp, one Vivian mimics before she puts her arms up and allows you to pull the dress off of her, tossing it on the floor beside you both. Vivian is conveniently not wearing any undergarments whatsoever, and a quick glance shows that she’s as wet as you are, though obviously not as hard… unless you count her clitoris that its.

“I… Need… To be… Inside… You!” you say between gasps of air as you grab Vivian’s hips and start to kiss her possessively, lovingly, and carnally. You swivel and push her onto the bed, causing her to yelp in surprise as her butt hits the covers – you saunter over to her and mount the bed, grabbing her legs and pulling yourself closer to her as you lean forward and kiss her, grinding your cock against her slick slit as you hump her, the need inside of you building. Vivian moans into your mouth as you take control of her, pushing your left hand against her right chest and your right beneath her butt, holding her close as you desperately grind into Vivian’s pussy, growing frustrated as each time you thrust your hips in order to get inside of your lover, you slide along her lips instead of penetrating her. You groan and eventually cry in frustration, of which causes you to become more frustrated and thrust harder, causing you to miss your mark more, but you can’t think of anything else as you want to taste your lover more, falling into a vicious cycle of rampant lust that burns away your reason. You cry out in frustration again when Vivian pulls away and you feel her warm hand grab your cock, and looking into her eyes you see nothing but love. “Here, let me help” her voice, like silk, says to you as she smiles at you, and you realize at this moment more than any other that you love this beautiful girl staring back at you with violet eyes. “I love you, Vivian, I love you!” you chant to your succubus submissive as she guides your cock towards her lower lips, and you feel the blissful sensation of her folds parting for you. The crown of your penis slides into her warm, moist love tunnel, which molds to the shape of your penis tightly, creating wonderful sensations all along the circumference of your member. As you push yourself in further, the sensation of warmth and wetness engulfs the entirety of your cock, causing you to gasp and whimper like a virgin… like your first few times having sex as this new stimulation assaults you, enhanced by your oversensitivity. You only make it halfway inside of your lover before your feel your cock twitch and something rises up from it… and then you cum hard as you releases your first ever ejaculation from your new penis, the warm fluid creating a blanket of warmth that covers your body and melts your cock as Vivian accepts your newly created seed. You thrust your hips forward and bottom out inside of Vivian, bumping against her cervix as you continue to ejaculate inside her, the sensation of something leaving your new penis, something that causes such intense pleasure, both foreign and inviting all at once… you hold onto Vivian as you continue to gasp and whimper, pressing your cheek against hers in a loving hug. Vivian holds you tightly, wrapping her arms around your back and her legs around your waist.

“Oh my gods” you utter as the sensations start to die down, but the wonderful, pleasurable feelings of warmth and a moistness tightly coiled around your penis don’t subside and keep you rock hard “It feels so good… so different than what I’m used to, but so good”. You relish the new feelings and sensations for an experience that you’ve had countless times before, but this time you have the cock instead, and it changes your outlook on the entire thing. “Colette” Vivian’s voice breaks through to you, and when you pull back you see her looking at you with concern “Why do you have a penis?” Her soft face, her gentle features, they drive you wild and you feel your lust rising again, but you breathe and fight it down before smiling. “I-It’s the necklace” you say as you feel the pearls weighing around your neck “It’s e-enchanted to give women that wear it a penis. I got it from the guys I e-entertained”. Vivian’s eyes go wide, just like yours did at learning about the object, but she seems to accept it as she smiles and nods at you, giggling when you find her cute expression enough to cause your cock to twitch. “Use me however you want, Colette” Vivian says as she casts her eyes down “I love you, and I’m your fuck slut… no doubt you’ll want to test your new penis out. Use all my holes, force me to blow you, anyway you want it… I want you to use me… please”. You feel your heart swelling with emotion, your bosom bursting with love at Vivian’s raw acceptance of you and her desire to pleasure you. You don’t say a word as you lean forward and kiss your succubus lover on the lips tenderly, nothing possessive or harsh, just pure affection and adoration for her as you start to grind your hips awkwardly inside of her, enjoy the warmth and tightness she offers as her sopping twat lubricates your magically acquired penis. The feeling of your sticky seed mingling with her slick juices is indescribably pleasant, and you start to moan as the pleasure builds once more, and after a little while of grinding and thrusting, to which Vivian returns as she thrusts back, you start to get into a good rhythm… but before you know it you’re at your limit faster than you can believe, and with a sharp gasp your cock twitches and you’re cumming inside of your love once more. You slide out of your lover slowly, twitching in pleasure as you do so – the orgasms from your penis are not as intense as from your vagina, but are deeply satisfying nonetheless and very unique in comparison… and you think you know how Lula and Leena feels, or at least a guy feels, and can relate to them now. As you exit Vivian you experience the loss of tightness and the coolness that the air brings with the exposure of the mingled juices being brought bare to the air. Still, that sensation itself is pleasant and seems to engulf along the length of your shaft, though when your eyes gaze upon Vivian licking her lips at your cock, you smile wickedly. “Say, Vivian… want to give me a blowjob?” you ask with a suggestive grin, eager to experience your first blowjob after having given so many yourself in the past. Vivian giggles and nods, pushing herself up and leaning forward, getting onto her hands and knees as she crawls towards your cock, which you hold proudly out in front of yourself.

Vivian flicks her tongue out at your mushroom shaped head, and the warmth and sensation is electrifying, causing your hips to buck from that little bit of stimulation. When she opens her mouth and engulfs your head, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around your crown, and then starts to bob down your shaft… “Oh my gods” you utter in bliss as you bring your left hand down to Vivian’s head, guiding her “Blowjobs are amazing! No wonder Lula and Leena like my mouth, and everyone else for that matter… I would want blowjobs everyday too! Gods, keep sucking you little slut~”. You start rocking your hips as you feel Vivian’s tongue sliding along the bottom of your shaft, her mouth sucking and creating a wonderful warm feeling and the pressure… her mouth is like a slice of paradise wrapped around your dick. The sight of your cock disappearing into her mouth, and eventually down her throat as her nose bumps against your tummy, turns you on to no end. You start to thrust your hips to meet her sucking, eventually fucking Vivian’s face as you moan and grasp her hair tightly, only lasting for about a minute before you bottom out and gasp as you cum down Vivian’s throat. She gulps down your seed and moans loudly, pulling back and getting a few jets of your seed onto her tongue and shivering in delight at your taste before she pulls back, still sucking, and releases you with a pop. “You still taste so good~” Vivian coos, kissing the tip of your cock and looking up into your eyes as you stroke her hair lovingly “And I feel supercharged just like when I drink your other fluids. How was your first blowjob?” You smile down at your lover and slowly push her onto her back from her shoulders, lying on top of her and kissing her, twining your tongue with hers and tasting your seed on hers. “Perfect” you say as you pull back and stroke your right hand through her short locks “Just like you are~”.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8:19 pm

You give it some thought, though a bit difficult to do given how distracting Astraea’s constant rubbing against your legs, stomach, hair, and face are… but you come to a decision. “May I speak, ma’am?” you ask politely of your lover and mistress – “Of course you may, sweetie” Astraea giggles into your mind as a few of her tentacles sensually writhe against your thighs and slip into your stockings, making you feel a massaging type of pleasure, which you think she may be doing as nothing seems to be overtly sexual and she avoids your breasts and your groin entirely. “I want to get better at fighting… and I want to continue developing my sexual identity and personality” you say confidently to your tentacle lover. “Very good, very good!” Astraea’s bubbly voice enters your mind as her tentacles gently wrap you’re your body, and you feel yourself being lifted up as she pushes herself up from below with her tentacles and onto the bed. She cradles you closely and rocks you gently in her arms soothingly, making you feel like a toddler… but it feels nice nonetheless. “Say ‘aaaah’” Astraea’s voice bubbles into your mind, and you do as she says as you open your mouth, allowing one of Astraea’s white tentacles to enter your mouth. “Go ahead and suckle on it, like a babe my sweetie-pie~” Astraea’s gentle voice enters your mind, and you blush at the implication… but you nod as you start to suckle on her warm, hard tentacle. It’s actually kind of nice, given the warmth, girth, and texture of the tentacle itself, and it satisfies your oral fixation quite nicely, but that still doesn’t mean you don’t feel some sort of embarrassment at the request and your actions. “There’s a good baby girl~” Astraea coos into your mind as she cradles you, and you suckle on the small bit of tentacle in your mouth – you look into Astraea’s big blue eye lovingly, though you try to keep from rolling your eyes at the absurdity. “Open your mind to me, sweetie, and remember what I say” Astraea coos gently into your mind. You listen to her and release the barriers you have in place in your mind, those that she instinctively taught you, and the instant they’re down you feel a gentle prickling sensation in the back of your mind as you start to feel drowsy, your eyes fluttering as you try to stay awake. Astraea’s voice, however, comes to you clear as day as you understand her saying “It’s not truly real, but it will feel like it. You aren’t in any real danger – most importantly, do not focus on ‘winning’ or trying to get to the end. Instead, think about what you want to do. Sometimes, there is no winning or losing; sometimes how you respond and react to a situation is what matters most. That is the point of this, my sweetie-pie~, so make sure you think and act wisely. Oh, before I forget, I won’t limit any of your abilities; you will be as you are now…”

And then nothing but gentle, warm darkness.

8:26 pm
~

You stare at a stone ceiling, no sense of drowsiness or post-wakeup grogginess to be felt, however, you do feel the warm embrace of covers over your body, and a quick glance down reveals that you’re lying underneath the sheets of a simple yet large bed, at least large for a single person to be sleeping in. You sit up and toss the covers off towards the foot of the bed, revealing your tattooed and pierced body. You bring your hands to your ears and, sure enough, you still have your industrial and three rings piercings on your right and left ear, respectively. You look around the room and take stock of your situation, unsure of where you are exactly – one thing is certain, is that it’s not a normal room given that the entire room is quite spacious yet made entirely of solid stone, and directly across from you on the other side of the room is a heavy steel door with a metal slot on the bottom that is nearly the length of the door, and at the top of the door is a rectangular cutout with three steel bars. You’re in a cell it seems, though an oddly decorated cell that seems to be a mix between a dungeon, a room, and a holding cell all in one. You shift and crawl off the foot of the bed and gather your wits and examine your surroundings to get a better idea of what’s going on. First, the bed appears to be a queen sized bed, has dull dark brown covers and light brown sheets with two faded blue pillows, with the sheets going down to the floor and covering the bottom of the bed. The bed itself is situation at the middle back of the room. Turning to face the bed on a nightstand sits a long, large, bumpy pink dildo with a plug on the end, perhaps being capable of used as a butt plug or traditional dildo. Kinky you think in amusement as you continue to survey the room, noting that there appears to be a chastity belt hanging from the wall directly above the bed. To the left of the bed near the corner of the room is a punching bag, and next to that is a blue mat, probably used to sit on and stretch. Continuing along the wall there’s actually three metal boxes built into the wall near the floor with yet another mat, this one pink, right below it. You saunter over towards the strange boxes and kneel down, looking at each of them. The ones on the left and right have little fuzzy shackles in them for hands while the one in the center has nothing… except a hole cut into the wall. Odd you think to yourself as you stand up, placing a hand underneath your chin and stroking it in contemplation What the heck could that be used for? You ponder it a few moments longer before shrugging and continuing your examination, opting to open the armoire next to the boxes in the wall. You walk in front of and open the armoire to reveal a few strange outfits amongst other mundane ones. Two outfits are quite similar to each other, being nothing but leather straps that would expose all your private parts and hardly cover any skin, except one has a spiked collar, spiked ankle cuffs, and spiked wrist cuffs while the other has leather collars and cuffs, but with golden bells on them and the areas around where your private bits would be have heart cutouts for them… and you think you see a black tail butt plug and cat ear headband attached as well. The next outfit consists of blue knee stockings, an extremely short purple skirt, and a blue and purple top that would barely contain your breasts and expose your midriff. The next outfit you see looks like something a noblewoman would wear, being a single long dress that goes down to the floor and would cover around your bosom, but not your shoulders or collarbone and looking like a corset, and is made of fine material with gold tassels embroidered on the sides as well as having a midnight black and silver flecked design. Another outfit you see is simple brown pants with a green top. You see other outfits in the armoire, but you don’t feel like sifting through all of them.

Next to the armoire is a dresser, and a quick check reveals it carries brassieres, panties, shorts, stockings, socks, garters, garter belts, and all manner of lady, and boy, undergarments. In the center of the room is a giant wooden X bolted to the floor with shackles at the tops and bottoms. Walking towards the other side of the room, next to the door, you see hanging from the wall floggers, paddles, whips, ropes, gags, binders, spreaders… all manner of torture, or bondage, gear. Looks like a fun time you think sarcastically Wouldn’t mind giving a few of those a whirl, actually~. Actually, now that you notice it since you’re next to the door, you can hear the faint sounds of moaning… men and women’s moaning, in pleasure no less followed by the occasional scream, but you can’t tell if the scream is from panic, pain, pleasure, or just a scream for screaming’s sake. Nonetheless, it sends a shiver down your spine and raises the hairs on your neck. You stand on your tip toes and peek through the bars, instinctively trying the door… except there’s no handle, not even a keyhole. Still, you don’t see much on the other side except torches lining the walls every dozen feet or so, a two doors on either side of the hall about twelve feet away, and then another twelve feet before the hall splits off going left, right, or continuing straight ahead, and there’s not a soul in sight save for the sounds of moans and the occasional scream every now and then. “What kind of fucked up place is this…?” you ask yourself warily, unable to discern much of an answer from your current location. You don’t even really know how you got here or why you’re here… but you have an inkling in the back of your mind that you’re supposed to be here for some reason or another. You examine the door thoroughly and conclude that there’s no way to open the door from this side, and the little metal cutout that presses against the bottom of the door looks like it might open up from the other side, but for what purpose you don’t know. You bed down and try to pry the edges of the metal flap, but alas it’s no use as it’s firmly stuck in place, perhaps not opening from this side. “Dammit” you say to yourself in frustration, turning back towards the floggers and whatnot on the wall “Might as well keep exploring and find out anything useful”. In the corner nearest the hanging tools is a simple chamber pot and a sink right next to it, so at least if you have to do your business you’ll be able to do it without having your filth inside with you. Further down the wall is relatively bare, except a single wooden horse with a dildo coming off of it where one would sit and a horse bit, adjusted to fit a human, elf, dwarf, or goblin mouth, dangling from the wooden horses front… which also looks detachable. On the far right of the room, near the corner and to the right of the bed, is a wooden slab with straps on it along with candles on it on the sides. All in all it looks like a cell and a sex dungeon… except the cell/sex dungeon is your room. The sound of metal on metal, a key turning, and something giving way draws your attention, and when you turn around and take a defensive posture, just like Helena taught you, you watch as the metal flap at the bottom of the door slides and tilts up, depositing a plate and a bowl before it slides back in and shuts, followed by a key turning and locking it back into place.

You hold your position for a few moments before the sounds of footsteps moving away catch your ear, and you rush over to the cell door and jump up to the bars. “Hey!” you yell out to the cloaked figure as he, or she, walks away, the figure’s shadow flickering off the walls from the flames of the torches “Hey! Where am I?! Why am I here? Come back here, damn you!” The figure ignores you as it continues walking down the hallway, the figure disappearing behind a blackness of an area further back less illuminated. “A ‘hey, you’re in jail slash sexy dungeon! Pleased to meet ya, I’m the jailor!’ would have sufficed… hmph” you say to yourself as you glare down the hall with a scowl on your face, even as your panic starts to rise thanks to just how little you know of what’s going on. You sigh and turn back around and look at the plate on the floor to see that it contains food, drink… and other things. One of the other things you notice is a small parchment with writing on it… a note. You pick up the note and skim its contents, which reads Hello, Colette, and welcome to the mistress and master’s home. I’m sure you’re very confused and have many questions, but the first thing we must establish is if you will follow directions or be rebellious towards us… or perhaps you will be apathetic, perhaps try to escape even? We shall see in due time. For now a test of your obedience: Before you lies your meal for the day. You have been instructed to eat what you please, but only using your mouth on your hands and knees on the floor. We will know if you comply or not. After you eat and drink what you please you may do as you wish until someone comes to visit you. Play dress-up, play with the toys, strap yourself into any of the devices – at your own risk of course – and amuse yourself as you will. In the nightstand drawer next to the bed is a small branding iron – if at any point we find it out, we will take that as incentive to use it on you, so do not remove it unless you are prepared for the consequences. Last but not least, do not attempt to escape lest you wish to be punished. The note ends there, and with it a frown creeps along your face and your brow furrows. “The master and mistress, huh? Great, that’s just perfect…” you say to yourself with a sigh, placing the note down on the large plate and thoroughly examine its contents. You have two smaller plates on the large platter, one with mixed blueberries, strawberries, carrots, and broccoli, while the other has diced steak and peaches. There are three glasses, sealed on the top with another glass top and string to hold it in place, on the large plate. One holds water, one holds what looks to be milk… and the final holds what looks to be semen. Speaking of semen, the large porcelain bowl on the plate also contains semen, but a very large amount of it considering it is in a soup bowl after all. Despite the note whoever “they” are was kind enough to leave you a spoon, a fork, and a butter knife.

Huh, so… what to do? Do I do as “they” ask? Hells, I could take the food to my bed… if I choose to eat at all. I could get some clothes on… maybe take one of the floggers as a weapon? I don’t know how long I’ll be here, either, so maybe I could have a little fun with that dildo…~? So many things to do I just don’t know!

Choices
Write in: Write in what Colette should or should not do based on the descriptions of the room and its objects. For clothing there are those that were mentioned, and others that you may write in to add to have Colette wear, undergarments included. Open ended answers and creativity are welcome!

You may also write in if you want Colette to hide or pursue combat in this as well, however, her magic is unavailable. Her stripper and rift abilities, however, are available. Remember what Astraea said - perhaps what is chosen and how one responds to a situation is more important than what happens...

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Worn

- Nude
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry
-Fists and feet

Magic Not currently available/equipped.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats: skills Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on recharge).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 102/102
Lust: 6/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Leena’s Princess: You have accepted Leena as your dominant and will now refer to her as “Daddy” and Papa Leena”. As a result of your newfound revelation and due to her influence, your maximum Lust has increased by 50.

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you have any questions then feel free to ask them. I intended this one to have more open ended, creative responses, so if any clarification is needed on anything then ask and ye shall receive an answer!

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well then I'm for one enjoyed the scene after the Captain Colette scene in only that it made the horror end. Scarred for life I tell you!

Now for the write in... I was thinking of playing along for now and getting in some exercise, possibly in the nude with that Dildo in us, which totally can't be cursed. Oh and eating. What do you guys think?

Note its not a vote yet I'd like to get some feedback from others before tossing my hat in

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Colette choosed to being submissive toward her mistresses but not to strangers. So she won't stay being a prisoner.

She eats (without her hands for now if they spies on her), does some stretches and practices her dance moves on one of the mat (The pink one looks like a trap but it could be a trick to make you choose the blue one. So eeny, meeny, miny, moe...).

A little break and she tries to escape :

To put all the chances to her side, she will use all bonuses possible. Meaning she will stuff herself with anal beads and a dildo, she will drink milk and semen and wear something very revealing like a rope harness (hopefully all these items are not cursed like Bloods suggests).

Afterward she masturbates to increase her lust. Once maxed out, she will use lust strike and casts centered soul to blast through the door. Rinse and repeat until the door yields.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Write In
Colette eats a light meal, drinking a mix of semen and milk, obeying the no hands rule. Colette moves to find some lube and put the large pink and black dildo into her ass and moves to find another, if smaller, dildo to fit inside her sex. Once done she moves to the dresser, eventually choosing an pink and white backless shoulderless... leotard with what she can only assume are purely decorative metal pardons and leather chest piece, coupled with heeled thighhighs and elbow length gloves, both show to be reinforced with leather in areas hidden under the sturdy cloth. With her fet- gear chosen she walks over to the blue mat and begins stretching waiting until someone finally decides to come by, keeping her lust high with minor adjustments to her usual warm up routine.

Gear Pic second from the left minus arm and leg guards and no collar.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone else wants to throw their input in then now is the time to do so. By about this time tomorrow I will start writing, and if there are no more then I will probably blend a bit of nightshade99's and bloodshifter's write in's, doing a roll on a few other tidbits like what to wear and if Colette chooses to try and escape or not for the time being.

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same as nightshade but without the flashy escape, look around the room for a way out but not directly trying escape. If asked about it, just say that you were looking around for more items. Also check out the hole in the wall, see if you can look thru to the other side

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, if it helps in our escape, then why not? Depending on how Colette will react now to this new 'Master' and 'Mistress', the escape plan can either go very well, or horribly wrong....

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, if it helps in our escape, then why not? Depending on how Colette will react now to this new 'Master' and 'Mistress', the escape plan can either go very well, or horribly wrong....
Thing is we don't know how we got here or where here is. Not to mention unknown Master and Mistress, Colette's build leans toward swooping in and staying in their face. Problem is its meant to be augmented with poisons and eventually those nifty armor negating daggers.

Meaning playing up the courtesan angle is best for now.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for going dark these last few days. I am writing the next post, but family and friends have been coming into town and that has taken up most of my attention and time. Fear not, for the update shall come, however, it will be at a later date as I spend time with loved ones. Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nightshade99’s write in without the escape attempt, a little bit of stretching on the blue mat, and a little bit from Bloodshifter’s write in!
Well, now with family things out of the way and work quieting down just a tad bit, I finally have some free time to write again!
~

You look at the meal presented before you on the floor – at the carrots, blueberries, bits of steak, the water, milk, and semen – and then you let your eyes wander around the room, searching for something, anything, that can be used to spy on you, such a as a small hole that you failed to see. Your eyes instantly draw to the boxes in the wall remembering a hole in the wall in the middle on, but you’re confident that at your current angle you would be quite invisible to anyone looking in. Still, you stand up and walk over towards the boxes and kneel at the pink mat, tilting your head as you look inside. “Huh” you say as you look into the hole in the wall, disappointed that it’s covered with some sort of black cloth “Looks like someone doesn’t want me peeking. Oh well, at least they won’t be seeing me from this end either, at least if I’m not in a direct line of sight”. You sit up and give the boxes another curious look before turning and sashaying back over towards the tray, bowl, glasses, and small plates on the floor. Well, better not disappoint you think with an amused smile, with a calculating hardness lying beneath I’m hungry and thirsty anyways, and maybe this will give me the extra energy and “oomph” I need to think better and perform better. With your mind made up you glance back at the door for a few seconds, and then kneel down in front of the “meal” and start to dig in. The first thing you do is go for the steak, grabbing a piece in your mouth as you place your hands on the floor on either side of the tray, chewing the tender and juicy piece of meat before swallowing it down, then swiveling your head and using your tongue to scoop up some blueberries and repeating the process. Afterwards, you turn towards the semen bowl and lick your lips, enjoying the aroma it exudes as you bring your nose and lips closer to the delicious sticky substance. You purse your lips and shiver as the still warm goop touches them, and you begin to suck in the seed. You moan as the salty, thick substance hits your tongue, and your palette is so refined in this particular area that you can taste the bittersweet, unique taste of a woman’s essence mingled in. You drink down from the bowl in large gulps, the seed and juice fulfilling you more than the regular food thanks to whatever strange power and taste you’ve developed as a result of your repeated consumption. Nearly half the bowl is gone in less than a minute, making you moan and smile as you withdraw and lick your lips. “That hit the spot~” you say as you look at the three glasses, covered in string and capped on the top to prevent them from spilling. You grab the first on you see, the one with milk, and untie the simple string with a pull that causes it to unravel, then pulling the top off and immediately dumping it into the bowl, causing it to fill to the top once more before you do the same for the next two. You enjoy your meal as you mix between devouring fruits, vegetables, and meat and then switching to your semen and milk mixture, which tastes divine to you. After a few minutes of eating, not really finishing all of it save for the semen and milk, you sit up onto your butt and rub your stomach as you moan in satisfaction.

“That hit the spot… now, time to get something on and give this place a thorough examination. Whoever these people are at least they have the decency to give me a bed, clothes, and some food… unless it’s poisoned”. You look down at the near empty tray warily, but shrug off your thoughts, hoping that they have some sort of plan for you. After all, they went through the trouble of putting you in a cell for a reason… and you’re still wondering how you ended up here to begin with; your memories are muddled and cloudy, like a fog has crept over your mind whenever you try to focus on how you arrived. Where was I before this? you wonder as the fog seems to daze you, almost drunkenly so Was I attacked? Kidnapped? The others must be worried about me… For a moment you’re overcome with sadness and fear, both at your current predicament and the prospect of never seeing those you care about again. You put those feelings aside and try to focus on the task at hand – you realize that, if you’re going to be escaping, you want to give the room a proper, thorough investigation in case you missed anything. The first thing you do is step over the tray on the floor and look at the cell door – a thick slab of metal, steel it looks like, and finely polished. As before you notice the slot at the bottom and no keyholes or anything that would indicate a locking mechanism, at least on this side. Even the seams to the cell are built into the stone itself it seems; you don’t think you could fit even a needle in between the cracks. Based on the bars that you can see through at the top, the door itself looks to be about six inches thick – you won’t be knocking this hunk of steel down anytime soon, at least not without an incredible amount of force, something which you don’t think you can muster. Placing your hands against it you can feel just how solid it is, with the coolness of the metal transferring to your hands and chilling you momentarily before you withdraw. Frowning in disappointment, you start to examine the rest of the room, running your hands along the wall beside the hooks that hold the whips, floggers, ropes, and other gear. The stone is cool to the touch and pristine, at least in terms of foundation; the stone itself may be a dull grey, but there’s not a crack, crevice, or block in sight, and the image of this place being built around a cave or mountain comes to mind rather than individual pieces being used to build this place. The chamber pot and sink likewise are built into the stone cell, and looking back at the hooks they too seem to come from the stone. You get the feeling that, while this is a living quarters and cell, someone took care to make sure that nothing was going to come off or be detached, at least not without an incredible amount of pressure and force. You walk up to the chamber pot and pull down on the lever, hearing and seeing the water swirl in the bottom of the bowl as it flushes, and turning the knobs on the sink produce both hot and cold water on demand.

At least I know I won’t be backing anything up or unable to clean up properly… the only thing missing is a bath!

The light from outside flickers through the bars, illuminating your living space and creating dancing flames in your room that you find somewhat soothing as you continue to explore the room, stopping next at the wooden horse. You run your hands along the wooden horse as you circle around it, pleased at the smoothness of the polished wood, especially with the dildo on the top as you run your hand over it and grasp it, testing its firmness. You smirk while stroking it slowly for a few moments before moving on, walking in front of the wooden horse and grabbing the bit from the cylindrical slot in front, bringing it up as you examine it. Black leather wrapped around a metal rod, attached to the horse with leather straps and dull metal hooks that loop through metal rings attached to the horse. You notice little divots in the straps, and you can only assume that it’s for the hooks to be placed in if you were to try and wear it, acting as a comfort adjustor of sorts. With nothing of value to learn from the wooden horse, you walk over to the slab, nothing more than a large wooden table with a thick top and two sturdy, thick wooden legs that protrude from the front and back of the table. There are wooden straps hammered into the table, four in all, at the top left and right, and bottom left and right. On the left, right, and bottom sides of the table are three red candles each, and you can only imagine what fun ti- horrendous torture one might suffer. The table isn’t bolted to the ground, and despite it looking heavy you feel as though if you put your strength into it you could tip it over if you wanted to, though what good that would do you don’t really know. You give the slab a final glance before walking over to the bed – the colors are dull and faded, but it is clean and cared for it seems, with nothing out of the ordinary. The chastity belt mounted on the wall, however, is a curious sight to you, with it being a simple gold and leather bound piece that would cover your nethers. It’s currently locked it seems, with you noticing a little padlock on it, and you wonder how you would open it when you take it down. You crawl onto the bed and move towards the head before carefully standing up until you’re face to face with it, mounted on a wooden backdrop. You reach out and run your hands along the mount, giving it a little tug and finding that it too is firmly attached to the stone somehow, and gingerly lifting up the belt and examining it gives you no answers about how to unlock it. You place the piece back on the mantle before turning around, smiling as you let your feet go from underneath you and bounce on the bed, bobbing up and down a few times and then crawling off towards the right side near the nightstand. You look at the large pink dildo, fantasizing about it, especially with those bumps on it… you imagine it would feel pretty amazing inside of you. “Now’s probably not the time…” you say to yourself as you reach out and pick up the bumpy toy in your right hand, leaning back and sitting on the edge of the bed as you run your left along its seven inch length and almost wrist thick girth “But what the hells, why not?” You smirk and spread your legs as you slide your right hand down to the plugged base and turn it over, positioning the crown towards your body as you lower it down to your glistening sex.

You lightly brush the tip of the toy against your pierced clit, causing the sapphire ring to tug on your clitoris slightly and sending electric shivers of pleasure coursing through your body and making your sex and rose itch with the need to be filled as the void lingers and grows. You slide the toy lower, gently caressing your folds as you tease yourself, prodding at the entrance to your love tunnel and eliciting moans from your throat as you start to rock your hips as you continue to lubricate to toy. “Oh, yeah… I’ll give them one thing; they know the right toys to give a girl~” you chuckle to yourself as you feel your lust bubbling up, increasing as you continue to masturbate, spreading your legs just a little wider before you push forward, parting your labia and inserting the tip of the toy inside you. You lean your head back and smile as warmth rises from your groin up to your face, and the void starts to fill as you push forward, your sensitivity taking over and making your hips buck while your pussy molds and clamps around the toy, the electric pleasure centering in your sex and building… of which you have to fight to keep down lest it take control of your mind and body with lust. You continue to push forward, slowly, relishing every single second of this wonderful bumpy, thick toy that stretches you wide open and seems to hit every single sensitive nerve inside of you, and causing you to secrete your love juices out the sides of your folds and down your thighs, wetting the covers below you. After a few seconds more you bump against your cervix, and with a lewd, wicked grin you push forward with force and gasp as your womb is penetrated, and you feel delightfully full, stretched, and thanks to your oversensitive body you feel much closer to orgasm, not to mention your lust has risen quite high. You pull your hand away and bring both your hands to your breasts, moaning as you grope yourself and knead your breasts, swishing your hair back as you moan before finally sighing and letting your hands fall to your sides, though the urge to continue is quite high. “That feels so much better~” you say to yourself as you look down between your mounds towards your cleft, smiling at the flat plug against your puffy red slit, and despite the lust that threatens to cloud you, the feeling of being filled also seems to clear your mind, a feeling you’ve often noticed in the past. You spread your right middle and index finger and bring them down to your folds, running them along the sides of your lower lips and gathering your fluids, bringing them to your mouth and moaning as you suckle on your digits and taste yourself. After you enjoy yourself, you stand up and bend down towards the nightstand, pulling the knob towards you and opening it, accompanied by the satisfying sound of wood sliding against wood. Inside are three items, one of which is rather curious. The first you notice is a thick leather-bound brown book that takes up most of the space of the nightstand with the title “Mythos, Legends, and History of the Ancient world and the fall, rise, and rebirth of Magic”. It seems to be a history book of sorts, given the size and thickness, and one that you’ve never heard of before. However, the words “fall, rise, and rebirth of Magic” are something that you remember your mother Katherine talking about from time to time, something about how her and other magical enthusiasts believe that the nature of magic was once much different than it is today, and that great knowledge has been lost.

The next item you see is a curious thing – a branding iron, though small in length, perhaps six inches in total. The business end of the branding iron, you notice as you pick it up and run your fingers across it, is a circle with the figures “MML” engraved inside. The most curious aspect, however, is that at the bottom of the iron is a red magical crystal – a fire crystal – slotted in an iron cage at the bottom. It looks as if the branding iron was built around the crystal itself, as there is no way to remove it short of somehow destroying the iron cage encapsulating it, and you realize that the crystal is most likely used to ignite the branding portion of the tool. You focus on your magical sight and, as the world bleeds away, you can see that the iron pulses with red magical energy, enchanted and attuned to the crystal almost like a magister staff it seems, but with the length of a dagger. You wonder how effective of a tool it might be, to both cast magic with and brand people, but at the moment you don’t want to be caught with it out lest someone try to use it on you. You put it back into the nightstand and grin as you grab the final object in the drawer. “It must be my birthday~” you say to yourself as you bring the pink, bumpy anal beads up to your face by the looped plug, letting it hang in front of you. You count a grand total of nine beads, somewhat large in fact, however, you can close your hand around them comfortably. You close the drawer and look around the room for something to lubricate them with, not that you would need it, but you don’t want it to hurt or cause unnecessary friction. You don’t see anything along the walls, but you do see that the bowl that had semen in it still has some remnants left. Good enough~ you think as you saunter over to the tray, kneeling down and running your free hand along the edges and bottom of the bowl to gather up whatever sticky remnants you can gather before you start lathering up the beads one by one, having just enough for ample to minimal lubrication for each. You step over the tray and lick your free hand clean and then place it on the steel door for balance, sticking your butt out slightly while adjusting the anal beads in your hand until the first bead is gripped tightly in your left. You bring the first lubricated bead to your rose and push, sending wonderful electric jolts of pleasure that tingle around your sphincter, go up to your ears, and lands in your stuffed sex. “Fuck… yes~” you moan out with satisfaction as the first bead easily slips inside your bum and starts to fill the void inside of you. You feed the next bead in, and then another, and each successive one fills your mind and body with pleasure and satisfaction, and when all the beads are inside of you and the plug presses against your pucker, a feeling of euphoria and contentment washes over you, and a subconscious need seems to be met as you feel delightfully full, and your mind, while filled with lust, likewise feels sharper. You push yourself off the door and rub your cheeks over your tattoos contentedly before withdrawing your left hand and bringing it in front of your face, admiring the dragon breathing fire at your knuckles as it winds back up your arm, and again you’re hit with a pang of sadness as you’re reminded you are away from those that you care about.

You walk over to the large X in the center of the room and examine that as well, but just like nearly everything else it is bolted to the floor and has nothing significant about it, aside from the leather restrains at the tops and bottoms. You’re about to go onto the punching bag, however, you realize you’ve yet to actually check underneath the bed. You walk over to the bed, get low onto your hands and knees where your emerald hearts nearly touch the ground, and flip the bottom sheet up. Underneath is a wooden box… a casket, actually, that looks to fit your dimensions perfectly and seems to be made of a fine polished wood, though the polish is faded and it doesn’t look terribly expensive. You shiver at the sight of it and at the thought of being in it, why it’s there, and what it might be used for besides the obvious. On the end is a leather-wrapped handle – you reach out for it and give it a tug. “Huh, not too heavy” you say to yourself in surprise as the casket pulls closer towards you, and while not light it definitely isn’t as heavy as it looks. You give the casket another tug, and once it is closer to the edge you shift onto your butt, place both your feet against the bottom of the bed as you reach in with your other hand, and with a grunt of exertion you pull it out. It slides across the stone sounding like sandpaper against skin, and bumps against the back of your thighs. You crawl backwards as you continue to tug it out until the casket is fully out from underneath the bed. The top of the casket is a dull, dusty, polished brown like the rest of it, however, it’s curious to note that there are two handles on either side of a seam that runs down the center, and on the left handle is an unlocked padlock. A door? you wonder as you look down at it This gets more interesting by the second. As you wonder at the possibilities, you opt that the best way to find out… is to open it, and so you bend down and firmly grip both the handles and pull it wide open and take a step back as your knees go weak. “I… that’s… oh gods…” you say as you bring your right hand to your mouth, shivering in both horror… and desire as a small, lewd grin creeps along your face. Inside of the casket, and along the inner doors, are thousand… hundreds of thousands of tiny little feelers, all writhing and wriggling about, covered in slick moisture, and alongside those feelers are dozens of tentacles that writhe right along with them. You can’t deny that the urge to jump in and close the doors strikes you… but now just isn’t that time for that. You quickly bend down, close the doors shut, and quickly push the casket back underneath the bed, giving it a longing glance as you continue the rest of your examination. You look at every corner, tug at every piece of furniture, looking behind the armoire an dresser, inside them for any clues… but you find nothing. Nothing that may indicate any sort of possibility at escape, and nothing to hint at any way of observing you… at least not by any physical means at least, magical on the other hand…

“Did I just get played?” you ask yourself with a laugh as you walk back towards the armoire, opening it once again and looking at each of the clothes and outfits inside “If so I don’t know whether I should be mad, disappointed, or feel like a moron… sigh well, no use worrying about it now. At least it tasted good”. You look over the articles of clothing absentmindedly until a particular outfit catches your eye. You pull it off the hook and examine it admiringly, sauntering over to the bed with it and placing the connected pieces onto the middle of the bed to get a better look at it. The outfit is pink and white, almost a crème color, and looks to be made of a well-crafted cloth and leather, though some parts, particular the bust and pauldrons, look to be made of metal given their luster, but running your hands along them reveals them to be a sturdy leather that has some sort of material that gives the illusion of metal. You particularly like the collar as it flares up and around your neck. It’s sexy looking, revealing, sturdy – in some areas more than others – and looks to allow for better mobility, especially since the main piece is a leotard. You won’t be having any trouble dancing or moving in this, though you will leave scarce little to the imagination… just the way you like it. You pull the white stockings off the bed and turn around, sitting on the edge and pulling first the right one up your foot, then the left, until they both end just above the knee around your thighs. Next, you slip on the thigh high heeled leather pink boots that end a tiny bit passed your knee. Next, you take the leotard and slip your legs through the leg slots and pull it up, finding it to be quite tight. Also, it leaves quite a large amount of skin on your legs and around your pelvis, and doesn’t even cover your butt as the back is more like a thong than anything else, not to mention there’s no cloth to cover your back at all, so your beautiful angel tattoo, along with the tattoos on your butt cheeks, are in full view. It’s quite comfortable, though, and feels sturdy… at least where it covers. Next, you grab a pair of white fingerless elbow gloves and pull them onto your hands and up your arms, and last but not certainly not least you pull the chest piece over your head and fit it into place, with the actual pink bust pushing your breasts together and making your assets appear larger than they are, and again they reveal almost all of your skin save for your nipples, meaning most of your tattoos are clearly visible, namely part of the rose wreath tree and “Princess” along with the stars. The leotard does push on the toys inside of you and leaves them quite visible, so anyone looking in that general area, and really who wouldn’t given what you’re wearing, will both able to see that you’re fully stuffed down there. This outfit is probably the most revealing, combat functional gear you’ve ever worn, and you feel damn sexy wearing it!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your lust is quite high right now; you’re aroused, your face is flushed, your body is warm, your nethers and anus itch with the need both to be filled, which is met, and to have friction, your mind is getting a little cloudy, perverse thoughts run through your mind, and your blood feels strong in sexual power and the power given to you by the ritual. “Good” you say to yourself with a perversely wicked smile “Keep that lust high, Colette; if I need to bust out of here with violence then I need every edge I can get. Who would have thought jilling myself off would have combat potential? Heh… heheheh~” you say and laugh to yourself as you bring your right index finger down to your groin, fingering your pierced clit and flicking the sapphire ring beneath the leotard, earning a pleasured moan from your lips as you rock your hips slightly before stopping. With nothing more to do you walk over to the blue mat and start to stretch, bending over and touching your toes and then standing up straight and lifting your left leg to the side and straight up in the air in a show of flexibility, holding it there for a few seconds before repeating with your right leg… and then you start practicing your dances, starting with a belly dance…

… You wipe your brow of sweat, having worked up a slight bit of it as you practiced, and from the burning lust and arousal you feel coursing through you causing you to sweat as you fight it off. You lean against the wall and pant with a smile on your face, the workout being thorough and satisfying, and with your lust so high you feel like you feel ready to take on anything in a fight… or fuck anything in sight, as the case may be since you can’t decide which you would rather do right now. “Well, one thing’s for sure; being locked in a cell full of sex toys all alone definitely has it’s perks, but I’m seriously starting to get bored in he-“ you start to say, but a new sound, a familiar sound, rouses you from your thoughts and causes you to stand bolt upright and stiffen, unconsciously dropping into a semi-defensive stance as your eyes glue towards the steel door… as you hear locks turning and the sound of bolts coming undone. Whoever is behind the door you don’t know, but they’re definitely unlocking it based on the number of turns and clanks you hear, which surprises you. It takes ten full seconds of keys in locks and metal being pulled back and out before the door starts to give, and you wonder who would go through such a herculean effort to subdue you. A simple lock, deadbolt, or metal bar would have sufficed is the last thing you think of before the heavy steel door opens… by sliding into the stone itself to your left, stopping with a heavy clank. You see the first person you’ve laid eyes on since you’ve been here, not counting the robed figure that you saw earlier. The figure you see before you is difficult to make out as the flames from the torches dance behind her, casting their shadow into the room and muddling their features, however, you can clearly tell that the person before you is a woman. She takes a step forward into the room wielding some sort of staff, but without any sort of magical crystal attached… perhaps she uses the stave as a weapon or walking stick? After a few short steps in the room she places her metal staff in front of her and leans on it, looking down at your nearly finished meal before whistling. “Oi, well, would you look at that” the woman says in an accent that seems to be a cross between a mountain dwarf’s and a mainland Eborthian’s “Ate all your food did you, love? Well, least we know you can follow directions, and I hope it was to your liking? Truth be told not to many go for the… well, you know. And I can see you haven’t touched the utensils either! I wonder what your angle is… say, nice choice of clothing! Damn you’re one sexy little stallion wit- lords almighty, did you really…? You do – I can see that dildo clear as day inside you! This is going to be fun!” The woman prattles on and on, but you’ve stopped paying attention at this point. You examine this new woman – jailor, kidnapper, murderer, thug, ruffian… whatever she may be – and try to determine what, exactly, you’re up against. This woman – a human - is rather pretty, standing at about five feet eleven inches, with brown eyes and lightly bronzed tanned skin. She has nice, full lips and a curved nose similar to yours, and her lips seem to be perpetually smirking or smiling, and it gives her a look of confidence, arrogance, and playfulness. Her hair is a thick black that looks bedraggled and wild, yet seems to naturally pull itself back behind her ears as it goes down just passed her shoulders. You notice that she has two earrings dangling from her lobes in the shape of curled tears, and to fit that theme the “tears” are made out of sapphires that dangle and bob as this woman continues to speak or tilt her head, similar to your nipple emerald piercings when you breathe and move.

Her body is visibly toned and somewhat muscular, hinting at a physically active lifestyle, and perhaps one rife with training and combat if you were to guess. You can tell this much thanks to how little she is wearing, though it’s not because she’s trying to be sexy or revealing… and you admit you find this woman quite attractive and wouldn’t mind having a go at her under different circumstances. She’s wearing a blue and brown pair of leather boots that come up to her knees, a blue and brown cowl that wraps around her waist, covering the backs of her legs down to her ankles, yet exposing her thighs at the front save for her underwear. For her top she’s wearing a blue and brown vest that exposes her arms and midriff, yet she’s wearing it open which allows you to see her cleavage… or would if she wasn’t wearing a faded grey wrap around her breasts. Lastly, she’s wearing a blue headband around her forehead. It doesn’t leave much to the imagination as you can see her arms, legs, and midriff, but it’s not designed to stoke one’s lust and desire, though it doesn’t stop you from imagining what’s underneath in the slightest. The most striking feature about her, however, are her tattoos; on her left and right arms she has some sort of simple black tribal tattoo of a double-edged daggers with a gap in the middle pointing downward towards her elbows, and likewise on the fronts of her thighs pointing upwards are more, larger daggers, one for each thigh. Just underneath her eyes are two more black tattoos of what look to be dagger points that start on her bottom eyelid and go down to just at her cheek. A solid black circle tattoo goes around her navel, and pointing inwards towards her belly button are eight more tiny daggers. She looks capable, intimidating perhaps, but that cocky smile that never leaves her lips or eyes, like she’s constantly amused by everything, is admittedly disarming to you, as if she’d rather have a good time instead of fight someone. “Ah, but I’m getting ahead of myself” she says after having finished whatever she was talking about, you clearly not paying attention to what she was saying s you start to relax. She pushes herself off her staff and throws her arms out wide and says, with a beaming smile “Welcome to the coziest little home on Zelios! My name’s Moenna, love, and it would tickle me pink if you told me yours”. As she finishes a particularly loud scream – this one clearly in a man’s ecstasy - reverberates through the halls behind her, causing her to jump from the noise, look behind her, then look at you as she shrugs and laughs. “Someone’s clearly having a good time it seems” she says with a grin before she taps the ground a few times with her staff “Well then, out with it. If you don’t give me your name, pretty girl, I might just start calling you Helga from now on”. You cock and eyebrow and, while still wary, you decide to play along and smile as you step forward and reply “A pleasure to meet you, Moenna; my name’s Colette, and I have to say this is a nice little setup you have here. Sex toys, screams of pleasure, good food and a warm bed. Not much more a girl could need, really”. Moenna grins and claps her hands together, still holding her staff, as she says “Right! Food, sex, pleasure, the wails of bliss… I couldn’t think of a better place than this if I tried! So, did you find the room interesting? Nothing… out of place I hope? The brand in particular is kind of interesting if I do say so myself, ah, but I think someone must have moved the chastity belt, and is that drag marks I see from underneath the bed?”

Crap.

“I wouldn’t know much about that” you lie as you shrug your shoulders, glancing down at the foot of the bed and then towards the belt before returning your gaze towards Moenna, who still has a smile on her face… except now you find it a little irritating as you assume she’s toying with you. “Someone probably was in a rush cleaning this place up and forgot a few details. What’s the brand look like by the way?” Moenna grins playfully back at you as she slowly nods her head. “Yeah… this place can be a little crazy sometimes so things obviously get overlooked. Oh well, stuff happens – the brand is pretty nifty; has a magic crystal encased in it for, you know, branding purposes. And since you now know something is definitely under the bed, the box underneath there is pretty cool. Has a bunch of slimy feelers and tentacles that feel really good. Sometimes people like to jump in because it’s fun – I’ve had a go myself and can tell you it does not disappoint - sometimes they’re put in. Now… you’re probably wondering why you’re here?” Moenna leans forward on her staff and smiles as she says this, waiting for your response. “Well, that and why anyone would give me an all-expenses paid for noble level service… only slightly” you respond as you walk over to the nightstand and lean back on it, your elbows resting and balancing you as your hand gets close to the knob of the drawer. Moenna doesn’t react in the slightest as she smiles brightly and continues to lean on her metal staff like a walking cane. “Well, Colette, if you’re here then you’re here for a reason. What that reason might be, well, you’ll have to figure that one out yourself. Now, you’re probably thinking things along the lines of ‘I can take this woman and escape!’ or ‘I have to get my freedom!’ or something like that, am I right?” She continues to smile and watch you as you process her words, and though you’re increasingly becoming more alarmed, you continue to smile right back at her and shrug. “Well, you can fight, love, and hells… you might even beat me, but you’re a new girl around here and if you were seen wandering the halls, alone, without having been ‘processed’ yet, well, the others might not take too kindly to that. They won’t try to kill you, oh no, just subdue you and punish you. Speaking of fighting, I have no interest in fighting you; if you want to waltz right on passed me then go right ahead and do so. Take the brand and the magic crystal, take the book, hells, go ahead and take a whip or flogger too if you think it’ll do you any good. I guarantee you won’t be able to navigate the halls without a guide, and you’ll be swarmed within minutes, brought back here, and punished. We won’t hurt you or anything like that, but we’ll make it torturous nonetheless. You can do that… oooor you can follow me and we can do something fun, or you could always strap yourself into one of these awesome devices, maybe even that box underneath the bed~, and we can have some more intimate fun, unless of course you think you can coax me into one of those things~”. Moenna steps aside you gestures towards the door, placing her staff beside her as she is apparently willing to let you go. You cock an eyebrow at her without moving, still smiling, and ask “So… say I do go with you or we make use of some of these toys, what then?” Moenna grins from ear to ear and replies with a laugh “Love, this place can be as good or bad to you as you are to it! If you’re looking for some fun and a good time, then fun and a good time will follow! If you’re looking for a tussle, you’ll get yourself a tussle… now, how you react to it and take, that’s entirely up to you sweetums. What’dya say? Wanna howl like a wolf and have some fun on the wild side? Well, the dirty, nasty, raunchy wild side? Or did you want to test your might? All’s the same for me, but I think a pretty, young, exotic half-elf like yourself might get more attention around here than normal…”

Well, didn’t she just paint a clear picture of things around here? At least without saying very much at all. If she will really let me just walk passed her, I wonder what I will encounter? If she’s telling the truth that is; I can’t seem to get a good read on her, but one thing is for certain is that she definitely looks capable. Maybe I should grab the brand just in case I do decide to make a run for it…

Choices
A. You don’t trust Moenna to not follow you or try to stop you. Attack her! (Specify with what weaponry i.e. hands, feet, etc. and if the aim is to kill, knockout, immobilize, etc.)

B. Use your rift abilities!
B1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
B2. Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on recharge).
B3. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
B4. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

C. Try to charm Moenna and get any more information out of her about the place that you are in.

D. Strap yourself into one of the devices that you’ve found scattered throughout the room. Moenna may or may not take advantage of this fact.

E. Try to coax Moenna, whether through charm or by force, into one of the devices and have your way with her… or leave her. (Specify)

F. Walk passed Moenna and take your chances in this strange place.

G. Go with Moenna, opting to take your chances with her and whatever “fun” she speaks of instead of going it alone.

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction